Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,523 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

The New Boston Website - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / The New Boston Website (861 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Boston Website by Akprof(m): 11:56am On Sep 12, 2015
Please programmers, i have used and tried various methods to download videos from thenewboston.com but all proved abortive. please i need your help in this regard.
Re: The New Boston Website by Vstuffs(m): 1:00pm On Sep 12, 2015
Use either of the two methods
1.Download ant video downloader via mozilla firefox
2.Click on play on the video..and click the icon of the ant downloader..to start downloading

*Download and Install Internet Download Manager(Latest)
*they will provide you with an option of download..when ever the video pop
Re: The New Boston Website by Vicben(m): 11:15pm On Sep 12, 2015
You can also check The New Boston YouTube channel. They have most (if not all) their videos there and that's where I downland their tutorial videos too.
Re: The New Boston Website by cmespeak: 4:18pm On Sep 13, 2015
All their videos are on youtube, open the video in youtube, copy the url of the video, go to keepvid.com, paste the video url in the search box,click go it will convert the video to mp4 download links if u have IDM in your system, it will takeover the download for u,
Re: The New Boston Website by adenijiayo(m): 1:36am On Sep 16, 2015
Get video downloader addons for mozilla firefox and u will be able to download any video from youtube or newboston. I have downloaded loads of videos from new boston using firefox video downloader addons.

(1) (Reply)

Virus / App Developer Needed ASAP - Sourcegig.com / Automating Manual Tasks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.