Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Had Sex With Naomi Campbell In Bathroom Of A Club &no One Could Interrupt -TYSON - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Had Sex With Naomi Campbell In Bathroom Of A Club &no One Could Interrupt -TYSON (5628 Views)

NEPA Interrupt Power During Ghana Players Training Session Inside Abuja Stadium / Had Sex With Naomi Campbell In Bathroom Of A Club &no One Could Interrupt -TYSON / Wwe: Niki Bella's Pussy Falls Out During Match With Naomi(watch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Had Sex With Naomi Campbell In Bathroom Of A Club &no One Could Interrupt -TYSON by sportswoza: 6:09am On Jun 17, 2020
He had sex with Naomi Campbell in the bathroom of a club and no one had the courage to go and interfere him.
Back in the late 80s, Tyson had a relationship with British supermodel Naomi Campbell. They had a volatile but ‘passionate’ relationship, the true details of which were once revealed by Tyson’s former manager Rory Holloway. In fact, Holloway published a book entitled Taming the Beast: The Untold Story of Mike Tyson which claimed that Tyson and Campbell once had a tryst inside a bathroom and Holloway was forced to guard the door. Holloway wrote: “I was there to keep Mike out of trouble, doing my usual babysitting job, and when I looked over, he was talking to this girl. I had to rub my eyes. It was Naomi Campbell. Mike said he had to use the restroom and Naomi followed him and I was outside holding their drinks. Guests were walking up and had to tell the bathroom was occupied.
Read 40 other things you did not know about Mike Tyson. https://woza.co/41-things-you-didnt-know-about-mike-tyson/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Had Sex With Naomi Campbell In Bathroom Of A Club &no One Could Interrupt -TYSON by Nobody: 6:30am On Jun 17, 2020
Ok next please

2 Likes

Re: Had Sex With Naomi Campbell In Bathroom Of A Club &no One Could Interrupt -TYSON by tesseract: 6:35am On Jun 17, 2020
She eventually stole his shine, he became a deadbeat boxer and became broke. But she moved on to the next big fish and she's still balling. Fear women.

19 Likes

Re: Had Sex With Naomi Campbell In Bathroom Of A Club &no One Could Interrupt -TYSON by Aboks(m): 6:35am On Jun 17, 2020
So wetin concern us na him be the first to Bleep for bathroom nonsense

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With Naomi Campbell In Bathroom Of A Club &no One Could Interrupt -TYSON by uniqueboi1(m): 6:55am On Jun 17, 2020
You mean the baby weh wizzy dae yansh? grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With Naomi Campbell In Bathroom Of A Club &no One Could Interrupt -TYSON by illicit(m): 7:25am On Jun 17, 2020
Wizkid better be careful..... see wetin happen to Tyson

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With Naomi Campbell In Bathroom Of A Club &no One Could Interrupt -TYSON by paulolee(m): 7:32am On Jun 17, 2020
lolz....so why telling us now?? who go lyk go interfere? dt wan na death sentence naa

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With Naomi Campbell In Bathroom Of A Club &no One Could Interrupt -TYSON by ndimuge: 7:55am On Jun 17, 2020
no one can with his punches

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With Naomi Campbell In Bathroom Of A Club &no One Could Interrupt -TYSON by wozasport: 8:22am On Jun 17, 2020
the beast himself
ndimuge:
Re: Had Sex With Naomi Campbell In Bathroom Of A Club &no One Could Interrupt -TYSON by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 17, 2020
tesseract:
She eventually stole his shine, he became a deadbeat boxer and became broke. But she moved on to the next big fish and she's still balling. Fear women.

In this life never regret your actions. Sex we gain the gain it all depends on the type of gain
Re: Had Sex With Naomi Campbell In Bathroom Of A Club &no One Could Interrupt -TYSON by LeoNARDchuks: 10:24am On Jun 17, 2020
Anyone knows about this loan site? Is it genuine?
Pls I need asvise

Re: Had Sex With Naomi Campbell In Bathroom Of A Club &no One Could Interrupt -TYSON by Bahamas95(m): 1:07pm On Jun 17, 2020
And so?

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With Naomi Campbell In Bathroom Of A Club &no One Could Interrupt -TYSON by doggedfighter(f): 3:44pm On Jun 17, 2020
Who's that old man?
Re: Had Sex With Naomi Campbell In Bathroom Of A Club &no One Could Interrupt -TYSON by IVORY2009(m): 3:50pm On Jun 17, 2020
doggedfighter:
Who's that old man?

He is the notorious dogged shooter......
Re: Had Sex With Naomi Campbell In Bathroom Of A Club &no One Could Interrupt -TYSON by doggedfighter(f): 3:56pm On Jun 17, 2020
IVORY2009:

He is the notorious dogged shooter......
Wow, thanks
Re: Had Sex With Naomi Campbell In Bathroom Of A Club &no One Could Interrupt -TYSON by MRAKBEE(m): 5:06pm On Jun 17, 2020
LeoNARDchuks:
Pls I need asvise
I just went to their site and applied. I later chekd the Mail they sent and saw an upfront payment of 12 pounds which is equivalent to 12k and some fractions is required for them to process your application.
I think it's not authentic.
They are even asking for Nepa or water bill as one of the means of identification. I think it's a site owned by some bad guys here in Nigeria and alot of gullible fellows will fall for it and get duped of their hard earned money
The site shud be reported to the appropriate govt agency asap.
Re: Had Sex With Naomi Campbell In Bathroom Of A Club &no One Could Interrupt -TYSON by Iceyjayz: 5:59pm On Jun 17, 2020
Banger!
Re: Had Sex With Naomi Campbell In Bathroom Of A Club &no One Could Interrupt -TYSON by DIKEnaWAR: 6:47pm On Jun 17, 2020
Naomi Campbell was just a corporate assshhhh. She is one of the pioneers of runs babes abi small girl with big God.

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With Naomi Campbell In Bathroom Of A Club &no One Could Interrupt -TYSON by Shukusheka(m): 6:51pm On Jun 17, 2020
Why did Op coin the headline to make it look like Tyson is a Kiss-n-Tell idiot narrating the story?
Re: Had Sex With Naomi Campbell In Bathroom Of A Club &no One Could Interrupt -TYSON by Shukusheka(m): 7:06pm On Jun 17, 2020
tesseract:
Stop writing rubbish, Tyson didn't lose a fight for 3 straight years after dating Naomi Campbell. He started declining after the death of his coach and mentor D'Amato died and he signed with that career killer Don King.

1 Like

Re: Had Sex With Naomi Campbell In Bathroom Of A Club &no One Could Interrupt -TYSON by VickyRotex(f): 9:30pm On Jun 17, 2020
LeoNARDchuks:
Pls I need asvise

I think MRAKBEE is right. You may want to check out this previous thread that was written about them and other potential fraud sites.
https://www.nairaland.com/5869512/arrival-loan-scams

Forget the HTTPS icon you see, doesn't stop a site from being fraudulent.

On a lighter note, took a peek at their FB page, and noticed all their FB posts has the angry emoji reaction from people. grin You may wonder why? lol

MRAKBEE:

I just went to their site and applied. I later chekd the Mail they sent and saw an upfront payment of 12 pounds which is equivalent to 12k and some fractions is required for them to process your application.
I think it's not authentic.
They are even asking for Nepa or water bill as one of the means of identification. I think it's a site owned by some bad guys here in Nigeria and alot of gullible fellows will fall for it and get duped of their hard earned money
The site shud be reported to the appropriate govt agency asap.

2 Likes

Re: Had Sex With Naomi Campbell In Bathroom Of A Club &no One Could Interrupt -TYSON by Ebenezer202O: 10:59pm On Jun 17, 2020
ndimuge:
you watched his fight with ipman?
Re: Had Sex With Naomi Campbell In Bathroom Of A Club &no One Could Interrupt -TYSON by Ebenezer202O: 11:00pm On Jun 17, 2020
Shukusheka:
Stop writing rubbish, Tyson didn't lose a fight for 3 straight years after dating Naomi Campbell. He started declining after the death of his coach and mentor D'Amato died and he signed with that career killer Don King.
was Don King also the one that killed Samuel Peter's career?
Re: Had Sex With Naomi Campbell In Bathroom Of A Club &no One Could Interrupt -TYSON by LexngtonSteele: 5:01am On Jun 18, 2020
Ebenezer202O:
was Don King also the one that killed Samuel Peter's career?

Na eba and isi ewu kill him career grin

Seriously, age and lack of conditioning was fatal to his career. Not easy to remain at the top, know when to quit, he didn't. Still fighting, I think.
Re: Had Sex With Naomi Campbell In Bathroom Of A Club &no One Could Interrupt -TYSON by Openbusiness: 5:47am On Jun 18, 2020
Maybe na for der she steal him destiny for the toilet. Mumu guy

(1) (Reply)

Best Soccer Prediction And Football Tips......you Really Need To See It / Stamford Or "sandford" Bridge / Fifa U17: Enugu Centre In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.