Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

I Don't Hate Buhari - Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Hate Buhari - Fayose (573 Views)

"I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose / Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose / Why I Don't Attend Council Of States Meeting With President Buhari – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Hate Buhari - Fayose by EwejeOyewole(m): 12:14pm On Sep 12, 2015
Contrary to popular belief, the Ekiti state governor, Ayo Fayose has denied allegations that he hates President Buhari. Fayose made this known yesterday while addressing members of the organized Labour who marched in support of Buhari’s anti-corruption probe in Ado Ekiti, the Ekiti state capital. See below;

I consider the anti-corruption war of President Muhammadu Buhari as mere propaganda. If you want to fight corruption, you have to do it by example. President Buhari must start from his party men. He should probe how his campaign was funded because he told Nigerians that he is a poor man.Whatever I say about Buhari should not be mistaken for hatred, I don’t hate him. But, he has to desist from fighting corruption with political face. I differed seriously to his anti-corruption war because he has been protecting other former heads of state, except President Goodluck Jonathan, who contested against him. What is happening to Halliburton’s scandal and other corruption cases perpetrated before Jonathan’s government? This is what I expected the labour to do. They should ask questions, rather than mere protests.”he said Fayose accused the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission for allegedly displaying signs of corruption. “The commission has been evading the payment of N10 million it ought to pay me over appeal court judgement when I sued EFCC for harassing my wife. Is this not corruption. I stand to be corrected, I am the only governor who calls the labour leaders to Joint Allocation Account Committee and Federation Allocation Account Committee to decide how the state allocation should be spent. This is to tell you that I have nothing to hide and nothing to fear.
Source : http://xsouth.com/i-dont-hate-buhari-but-fayose/

Re: I Don't Hate Buhari - Fayose by Mogidi: 12:14pm On Sep 12, 2015
Me too, I don't hate Buhari but must insist he stays where he's most useful > among his cows.
Re: I Don't Hate Buhari - Fayose by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 12, 2015
Like Buhari gives a fuvk. I didn't bother to read because I don't give any either
Re: I Don't Hate Buhari - Fayose by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 12, 2015
Mogidi:
ok
Mogidi omo iya ologi, af miss you o
Re: I Don't Hate Buhari - Fayose by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 12, 2015
As if PMB give a fu*ck. Mumu man. angry
Re: I Don't Hate Buhari - Fayose by illmatic101(m): 12:17pm On Sep 12, 2015
Me role model tell them
Re: I Don't Hate Buhari - Fayose by Mogidi: 12:18pm On Sep 12, 2015
IyaIode:

Mogidi omo iya ologi, af miss you o

My sister how bodi?
Re: I Don't Hate Buhari - Fayose by Misternas89(m): 12:21pm On Sep 12, 2015
And wetin concern me 4 wetin no concern me na undecided undecided...if he like mk he hate am ko kan aye mehn..lemme jst gerrara here mehn

[size=19pt]Mrnas say so [/size]
Re: I Don't Hate Buhari - Fayose by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 12, 2015
Mogidi:

My sister how bodi?
Body dey inside Cloth. Enjoy your weekend jare
Re: I Don't Hate Buhari - Fayose by Mogidi: 12:32pm On Sep 12, 2015
IyaIode:

Body dey inside Cloth. Enjoy your weekend jare

Iya ibeji enjoy your weekend with baba ibeji grin grin

(1) (Reply)

U.S. Diplomat Dismisses Claims Of Nigerian Military Victories Over Boko Haram / Politics: Saraki Distances Self From APC / I Was Not Attacked, Says Saraki.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.