Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

"I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose (59683 Views)

Nigerians Made The Mistake Of Voting For Buhari - Fayose / Yusuf Buhari: Fayose Consoles The Presidency, But FFK Refuses / Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by brightomo(m): 9:22pm On Jul 12, 2017
Buhari is critically ill – Fayose
NWAFOR POLYCARP

12 JUL 2017

…Threatens to release 11 pictures of ailing President

By Dirisu Yakubu

ABUJA-Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose has dismissed a statement credited to Acting President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo that ailing recuperating President Muhammadu Buhari is hale and hearty after a visit to the latter in the United Kingdom.

Addressing newsmen in Abuja yesterday, Fayose urged Osinbajo to prove to Nigerians that the President they elected two years ago is indeed recuperating, adding that until evidence to the contrary is presented; he remain upbeat that the President is in a critical condition.

Fayose who is also the Chairman of the PDP Governors Forum also promised to release 11 recent pictures of the president to justify his stand on Buhari’s state of health.

“I’m not going to prove that (the President is recuperating) to Nigerians. It is him (Osinbajo) who said he saw the President that needs to prove to Nigerians. I have made the allegations and I have said it expressly that we are in the age of technology. How do we have an Acting President of a nation that has visited his boss that cannot show evidence of the meeting? The picture they are posting on social media are pictures taken long time.

You recall that I said this again at Transcorp Hilton in 2015. We are talking about President of 170million people. The Acting President visiting the President that has left this country for about 60 days or more cannot show evidence of the meeting. It shows the President is in critical condition,” he told journalists.

On his source of information, Fayose threatened to go public with pictures of President, if the situation is not properly handled. He said: “Again, if they are not careful, I will release some pictures. This will in turn create so many serious problems for this country. And I’m telling you again that I don’t need to prove anything to Nigerians because they are saying the President is well. He’s hale and hearty.

He has refused to come home in about 70 days. The office of the President and office of the government are offices that encourage the office holders to perform. A President that has spent so much time outside the country in a year shows clearly that this sickness is major. If they go further and try to continue to deceive Nigerians, I will release about 11 damaging pictures anytime from now on the President’s health,” he added.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/buhari-critically-ill-fayose/amp/

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by sarrki(m): 9:24pm On Jul 12, 2017
Fayose is a failure

Nothing to show for ekiti state

Not a single project

204 Likes 18 Shares

Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by senatorizyking(m): 9:25pm On Jul 12, 2017
Hehehehehe,Fayose on the move once again ! He's been the nightmare of APC.

361 Likes 24 Shares

Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by jay2pee(m): 9:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
OK ooo
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by ekolajossyadde(m): 9:29pm On Jul 12, 2017
Have you ever been to Ekiti State before you concluded that there I nothing to show for in Ekiti states? The hiv is trying to yhe best of the little allocation that is coming to the state. You Buharimovic wat I it that is working in Nigeria as a whole

192 Likes 13 Shares

Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by ekolajossyadde(m): 9:31pm On Jul 12, 2017
Have you ever been to Ekiti State before you concluded that there I nothing to show for in Ekiti states? He is trying to the best of the little allocation that is coming to the state. You Buharimovic wat I it that is working in Nigeria as a whole

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by Yeligray(m): 9:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
Who told you that we want pictures...we want him to address the nation...who pictures epp nowadays is he slayking.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by Yeligray(m): 9:36pm On Jul 12, 2017
Slay president

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by greatgod2012(f): 9:38pm On Jul 12, 2017
Unfortunately, Osinbajo is a pastor and almost all Nigerians knew that what he said about his visit to PMB are blatant lies! So unfortunate how politics changes people to another thing!

Fayose,, very soon, you'll be vindicated, that I know, because a lie can run for 20 years but one day, the truth will catch up with it!

230 Likes 15 Shares

Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by StakerLives(m): 9:39pm On Jul 12, 2017
cool
Two Major Failures In Life

- Buhari

- Nnamdi Kanu

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by Rekenny: 9:40pm On Jul 12, 2017
Das gud fayose....expose them ;DDas gud fayose....expose them

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by greatgod2012(f): 9:44pm On Jul 12, 2017
sarrki:
Fayose is a failure

Not a single project

Leave the messenger and focus on the message!

You yourself, reason am now, the VP visited the President and not only one picture could be taken as evidence of their meeting only for the VP to just say the President is in high spirit.

What do they take Nigerians for
Are we all daft

294 Likes 22 Shares

Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by sarrki(m): 9:48pm On Jul 12, 2017
greatgod2012:

Leave the messenger and focus on the message!

You yourself, reason am now, the VP visited the President and not only one picture could be taken as evidence of their meeting only for the VP to just say the President is in high spirit.

What do they take Nigerians for
Are we all daft

In a sane society fayose should be languishing in the prison now

So in that case he can't be the messenger

Having said that its a private meeting one on one

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by validman7(m): 9:52pm On Jul 12, 2017
sarrki:
Fayose is a failure
Not a single project
are u okay focus on the message not the messenger. is Muhammad buhari being patriot by refusing to relinquish Power we all know he is incapacitated. speak the truth.

164 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by greatgod2012(f): 9:57pm On Jul 12, 2017
sarrki:

Did I just read private meeting

Private meeting between a massively elected president who has been away for the past 64 days without pictorial,, oral or video message to those who elected him into power and the VP who's acting in his capacity?

Honestly, APC takes Nigerians for granted too much, their jazzmen sabi work weli weli!!

203 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by sarrki(m): 10:02pm On Jul 12, 2017
greatgod2012:

Did I just read private meeting

Private meeting between a massively elected president who has been away for the past 64 days without pictorial,, oral or video message to those who elected him into power and the VP who's acting in his capacity?

Honestly, APC takes Nigerians for granted too much, their jazzmen sabi work weli weli!!

Yeah its private

No official statement released by the presidency on the visit visit.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by greatgod2012(f): 10:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
sarrki:

Yeah its private

No official statement released by the presidency on the visit visit.

Sarrki, I like you for one thing, you're loyal to your paymasters, even when the truth is starring at you face to face, you'll still find a way to defend them! Kudos to you, omo odo rere!

116 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by donaldinho111: 10:09pm On Jul 12, 2017
sarrki:
Fayose is a failure

Not a single project
dont demonically divert the headline as you usually do...

show me a 100m bridge Buhari commissioned

118 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by donaldinho111: 10:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
sarrki:

pity your family and generation...

Have little shame...

129 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by sarrki(m): 10:12pm On Jul 12, 2017
greatgod2012:

Sarrki, I like you for one thing, you're loyal to your paymasters, even when the truth is starring at you face to face, you'll still find a way to defend them! Kudos to you, omo odo rere!

God knows I can never be a stooge to any politician

The Buhari I know is a good man

Man of integrity

I will stand with him till the end

18 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by ONYEUTALI: 10:12pm On Jul 12, 2017
HTW

11 Likes

Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by delishpot: 10:25pm On Jul 12, 2017
This has passed me.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by Newbiee: 10:27pm On Jul 12, 2017
BREAKING NEWS:

Buhari Hands Over Power to Osinbajo

It has been confirmed by BBC hausa this Evening that the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari has finally handed over power to his Vice, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo from London where the President is currently resting.

This decision came after a close door meeting held by the cabals and chieftains of the APC.

According to the Media Adviser to the President, Mr. Femi Adesina, President Buhari handed over his 50,000mAh power bank to Osinbajo to enable him charge his phone whose battery is down as a result of lack of electricity in Nigeria!.

#As copied

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
11 is even too much. 1 is enough to convince us that the president is really on life support

7 Likes

Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
Fayose... the only name that gives APC phobia, the president is even suffering from FAYOPHOBIA

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by Destined2win: 10:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
Please release the pictures or forever remain silent on issues concerning buhari

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by Pavore9: 10:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
E carry am for head like gala!
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by HERSLEY(f): 10:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
Lol
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by DevDenky: 10:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
This is my business account, I can't compromise it. No comments for now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by Opinedecandid(m): 10:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
Release, sir.
Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by HERSLEY(f): 10:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
sarrki:

God knows I can never be a stooge to any politician

The Buhari I know is a good man

Man of integrity

I will stand with him till the end
Its really a tough time working with BMC. I honestly feel for u lads. It's not easy I must say. Sorry darling kiss

24 Likes

Re: "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose by datola: 10:29pm On Jul 12, 2017
Fayose, we can only hope and pray that the president is hale and hearty.

Do ignorant people accusing Osinbajo want him to come and alarm that the president's condition is critical when the president himself asures that he will be fine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Extends Eased Lockdown By Four Weeks / EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters / Which Of These PDP Men Can Beat Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.