Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Where TO Get Large Quantities Of Palm Kernel? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Where TO Get Large Quantities Of Palm Kernel? (823 Views)

Palm Kernel Oil Extraction Biz: A Profitable But Hidden Business / I Need Buyers Of Palm Oil, Sesame Seed And Cashew Nuts In Large Quantity / I Have Large Quantities Of High Street Female Clothes For Wholesale In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where TO Get Large Quantities Of Palm Kernel? by adebisola(f): 1:07am On Apr 08, 2009
Hi friends from far and near. Please i need u to tell me where (location, in and/or out of the country) i can get large quantities of PALM KERNEL to purchase.

For those that dont know of a place such as this, but believe u can make enquires on aw to locate the place to purchase this stuff, pls kindly go ahead to make enquires and pls get back to me

I will be indeed grateful to receive ur reply on either my email - nickorel@yahoo.com or phone number - 08034016327

Thank you,

Adebisi Peters.
Re: Where TO Get Large Quantities Of Palm Kernel? by sybilia(f): 12:07am On Apr 09, 2009
Hi, try Ikeduru in Imo state, have been there. It appears to be a big occupation for them.Pray what they have will be big enough for u - get loaded. BY D way,what is it for.

(1) (Reply)

007 James Bond Gadgets Available / Home Furnishing for Windows and Doors with American Curtains, Tafita, Damas etc / Complete Cyber Cafe Setup.(7 Systems, Flat Screen + Brand New 2.5 Kva Generator)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.