Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. - Business (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. (388028 Views)

7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business / 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! / Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Damitism: 11:36pm On Apr 01, 2018
bkuranga:

I can help you do that in 24hrs.
Okay. I will email you through nairaland.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by haibe(m): 11:10am On Apr 02, 2018
mdoub:

Young man, you can't receive money with a Nigerian Paypal account. The only way to go around this is to open a foreign account by either hiding your ip or getting someone there to do it for you. Another thing is getting access to the money. I would suggest skrill or payoneer. You can use my Payoneer referal link lets both make $25 https://share.payoneer.com/nav/RnrLoJ5q5B8sXNcaRtstDfoNKwor-Zwnb-ASfu-0ODDamdRn2JO59wO2E4fn-Bnnk_3DZnaqJ194dtapKpu_kA2 . I have been suspended on Upwork so I dont know if Skrill still works, but you can also use a domiciliary account but you will pay about $30 for each withdrawal. Just read about payment methods etc,
we share the 25$
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by goodyvin02(m): 1:24pm On Apr 02, 2018
I am interested
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by goodyvin02(m): 1:28pm On Apr 02, 2018
TruthMustBeTold:
Hello my country people,
I haven't really tried this outsourcing thing before, but I really hope I don't get my hands burnt as I'm about to give it a shot for the first time.
So here is the thing.
I am a top rated freelancer on Upwork who has a long history of delivering amazing jobs ever since I joined the platform almost two years ago.
Recently, I have been busy with my academics and as a final year student in one of the universities in the South western part of Nigeria, I just can't afford to take chances with my education after spending almost 7 years running a 5-year course (you can blame it on incessant strike actions).
So there is this long term job with one of my favourite clients on the platform I would need the help of a talented copywriter with.
It's a batch of 20 informative articles about some popular wristwatch brands of 1000-word each.
I'm ready to pay 20k for the 20 articles, and I can guarantee long-term collaboration if the work really beats my expectations. I am gonna forward some previously written samples to your mail to give you an idea of the preferred writing style.
Here is the thing:
1. You aren't working for me, we are both working for a foreign client, and here is an opportunity for u to be working and getting paid on the regular too.
2. It is very important we both ensure the articles are not plagiarized. VERY VERY IMPORTANT
3. I have a grammarly premium to run the articles through plagiarism checks and some grammar errors, so you don't have to bother about that, I will take care of it.
I will relay any other infor to you as soon as we start talking.
Thanks,
M.A
am interested
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by DamolaDamola: 2:34pm On Apr 03, 2018
Are you having problem getting your upwork account approved despite you completing your profile to 100% and more. Are you having problem landing your first job after several bids on upwork. I'm ready to help you for a little amount, ill get your account approved and also help take you through landing your first contract. check my signature for my WhatsApp contact.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by smokers: 12:08am On Apr 04, 2018
DamolaDamola:
Are you having problem getting your upwork account approved despite you completing your profile to 100% and more. Are you having problem landing your first job after several bids on upwork. I'm ready to help you for a little amount, ill get your account approved and also help take you through landing your first contract. check my signature for my WhatsApp contact.
your number is not there add me on WhatsApp at 08095878920 i need your help
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 04, 2018
Love this thread
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by SoNature(m): 3:37pm On Apr 04, 2018
DamolaDamola:

Can u help me lift the suspension on my account
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by itzcephas(m): 12:38pm On Apr 05, 2018
finally my Nigeria upwork account has been approved.

4 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by FESTAC101: 4:33pm On Apr 05, 2018
Please who knows how I can get V-blog views?
A client is asking for the service.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by iamjames2222: 5:26pm On Apr 05, 2018
SoNature:

can help you with that? whatsapp me 09027070643
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by temilolwag(m): 5:30pm On Apr 05, 2018
I am currently buying fiverr upwork withdrawal to paypal
Holla at me for quick deal.
buying fiver and upwork withdrawal to paypal !!!!!
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by platinumventure: 5:39pm On Apr 05, 2018
iamjames2222:

can help you with that?
whatsapp me 09027070643

hi,...im with an old upvote account n intend outsourcing the jobs i get from there to fiverr but the problem is in gettin this jobs so if u can assist in getting jobs for me then i will pay for this service...thanks
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by platinumventure: 5:40pm On Apr 05, 2018
hi,...im with an old upvote account n intend outsourcing the jobs i get from there to fiverr but the problem is in gettin this jobs so if u can assist in getting jobs for me then i will pay for this service...thanks
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by platinumventure: 5:40pm On Apr 05, 2018
DamolaDamola:

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Zdoh(m): 5:58pm On Apr 05, 2018
ZDOHEXCHANGE

Always available for all you instant exchange to Naira

Bring all your Freelancer,Fiverr, iwriter, Guru and upwork funds

Such as:

∆PAYONEER

∆SKRILL

∆NETELLER

∆BITCOIN

∆PAYPAL

WE ALSO SELL AT AFFORD RATE

Instant Payment guarantee

Call/WhatsApp : 08088759163
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Grupo(m): 6:30pm On Apr 05, 2018
platinumventure:

Are serious right now? Someone should help you get a job on upwork for you to outsource on fiverr. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by fnep2smooth(m): 7:35pm On Apr 05, 2018
I was suspended on upwork because I could not get a single job after verifying my account
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by victor101(m): 11:05pm On Apr 05, 2018
itzcephas:

Congrats.. I bet you'll be blasting the platform with job proposals by now...

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by DamolaDamola: 7:33am On Apr 06, 2018
SoNature:

Yes I can help you, but it also depends on the reason why you got suspended
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by DamolaDamola: 7:40am On Apr 06, 2018
platinumventure:

If I understand you well, you need me to help you in getting job on upwork, I can't help you get job but I can teach you how to get job, provided you've not exhausted your bid. But If you have, we'll have to get you a new approved account. Probably in one of your siblings or relatives name, and trust me you will be fine.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by DamolaDamola: 7:43am On Apr 06, 2018
itzcephas:
Congrat, if you need help getting your first job, you can contact me on my signature
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by PrinceMario(m): 3:59pm On Apr 06, 2018
Bring your Fiverr PayPal withdrawal to us and cash out instantly.

Good rate awaits you.

Bring your Fiverr PayPal withdrawal to us and cash out instantly.

Good rate awaits you.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by liyamar: 5:17pm On Apr 06, 2018
I need Fiverr fund daily. $100- $1000. I buy at good rate. Contact me on Whatsapp by clicking my WhatsApp link on my signature
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 07, 2018
$260 Netteller Needed Now

I have Fully Verified Payoneer Account + Physical Card Available for sales @ $50.

We have EU paypal to withdraw your earning.

Contact my siggy if you got.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 1:00pm On Apr 07, 2018
Hello,
Please follow my new blog where I talk about Uber, Taxify and other ride sharing apps in Nigeria.
I give out free stuff all the time.

www.taxiappguy.

Twitter: @taxiappguy

Facebook: taxiappguy

Instagram: taxiappguy
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by justi4jesu(f): 1:07pm On Apr 07, 2018
Fiverr Paypal Withdrawal Service Available....Bring $100 and above
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Fidelmalek(m): 10:43am On Apr 08, 2018
Grupo:

Are serious right now? Someone should help you get a job on upwork for you to outsource on fiverr. Lol.
grin
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by chrome001: 4:24pm On Apr 08, 2018
Hi Guys.
I am going to be booked full very soon, and I need 2 excellent writers to help me out. The pay is going to be 2naira per word with the possibility of increasing it to 3 naira if you impress me with your writing style. When applying, send me a sample of an article you have written and be prepared to write a 100 words test.

You must possess good grammar skills and be able to write in an engaging and interesting way.

Shoot me a mail at teeykush@yahoo.com. And don't forget to send your sample.

Note: If you aren't comfortable writing the test or with the payment, then don't apply.

Thank you.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by abiriba: 6:55pm On Apr 08, 2018
Hello house,I indicated interest in some of the data entry jobs on freelancer but could not open them on my laptop.Can somebody assist on the way forward?
Any advice will be appreciated.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by PrinceMario(m): 5:06pm On Apr 09, 2018
Bring your Fiverr and Upwork PayPal withdrawal to us and cash out instantly.

Good rate awaits you.

Bring your Fiverr and Upwork PayPal withdrawal to us and cash out instantly.

Good rate awaits you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (190) (Reply)

Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.