Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. (389157 Views)

7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business / 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! / Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Afolabi78: 10:16pm On Sep 19, 2015
For Some Of You In Lagos Who Need Skill For Freelancer You Can Go To Ikeja And Get Tutorial Software. Just #200. For Those Who Want To Be A Graphic Designer You Needt Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign Or You Go For Adobe Suite By Lynda.Com You Wil Learn Not Less Than 5 Skill That Can Fetch Thousand Of Dollars, I'm Not Here To Sales Anytin To Anybody But To Give Valuable Information For Free Of Charge. I Have Learn A Lot From All Those Tutorial I Got From Igbo Guys From Computer Village. All Those Tutorial They Selling What More Than Money If You Can Take The Opportunity Go Ahead And Do It. Don't Buy Any Stupid Ebook From Internet Information Marketer.

11 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by fxbot: 10:46pm On Sep 19, 2015
OkoyeA1:

Bro I don sign up, what's next....here is my mail nickdowney2012@yahoo.com....you can forward tips there...would be grateful
so after everything said here, I should still forward you tips abi? Okay!

5 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Daniel058(m): 11:12pm On Sep 19, 2015
TLrboss:

Yes you can work with your Android Phone, as a matter of truth I do my works with my phone (Android) these days, and I personally prefer it to laptop because its faster there.

Note that you cannot work with every browser so I recommend UCbrowser full version
thanks bro
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Blackkie: 11:35pm On Sep 19, 2015
I got it right!
Computer Village to the rescue.

Afolabi78:
For Some Of You In Lagos Who Need Skill For Freelancer You Can Go To Ikeja And Get Tutorial Software. Just #200. For Those Who Want To Be A Graphic Designer You Needt Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign Or You Go For Adobe Suite By Lynda.Com You Wil Learn Not Less Than 5 Skill That Can Fetch Thousand Of Dollars, I'm Not Here To Sales Anytin To Anybody But To Give Valuable Information For Free Of Charge. I Have Learn A Lot From All Those Tutorial I Got From Igbo Guys From Computer Village. All Those Tutorial They Selling What More Than Money If You Can Take The Opportunity Go Ahead And Do It. Don't Buy Any Stupid Ebook From Internet Information Marketer.

2 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Mcslize: 12:11am On Sep 20, 2015
TLrboss:

Yes you can work with your Android Phone, as a matter of truth I do my works(bidding and writing) with my phone (Android) these days, and I personally prefer it to laptop because its faster there.

Note that you cannot work with every browser so I recommend UCbrowser full version and other apps

Bro u mean u do carry out job with ur android phone? I am asking cuz I don't have a laptop but have a Tab with full internet . Can I carry out jobs with a Tablet PC?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Chizak24(m): 12:13am On Sep 20, 2015
Abeg I wan register payoneer account and I don' have national passport, driver license, or national ID card, but I carried my voters card details fill as national Passport. I hope I didn't get it wrong
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Mcslize: 12:16am On Sep 20, 2015
victor101 well done!

For those of us that do not have laptop yet and no means of having one but have Tab, can we work with our Tab till get enough money to buy laptop?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by wisehouse(m): 2:33am On Sep 20, 2015
ebukasoso:

My Friendf Your Fiverr Profile Reads That You Are From United States And Not Nigeria
i never gave you my profile id. am here nigeria, uses nigeira. days of hiding is gone
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by coretechng1(m): 4:44am On Sep 20, 2015
victor101:
Good Evening Guys,

Am happy to see the great positive impact this thread brings and will conthnue to bring.

I got all your emails (counting about 15 emails as at today) I want to take my time to answer all, tomorrow Sunday by 4pm. I will be more efficient if your questions are specific. If I refer you back to this thread, it means the answer(s) to your question(s) is (are) here.

I will ask for one thing, Please Let no one derail this thread. The collective efforts in this thread to help others is greater than anyone's selfish interest or ego. Remember Guys; Love, Sharing and Hardwork is our Success Mantra!

Expect my next post soon. Stay glued!

Shalom!
Weldone Victor.You will do well by posting all the questions and answers here for the benefit of the whole readers rather than in people's secret emails. By posting all here you will save yourself the stress/time of answering same questions over and over again inside people's emails. Remember your original goal is to help everybody.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by fxbot: 5:19am On Sep 20, 2015
DikSin:
can you show me some 'light' cheesy
I may be a bad ass nigger but definetly not too proud to learn from you. What do you think?
you should ask your questions here na. People will help out and your questions will defo help a lot of others.

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by fxbot: 5:20am On Sep 20, 2015
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by raziboi(m): 5:38am On Sep 20, 2015
megamindmaster:

I am am equally new to up work but very much experienced in freelancing.
I am building my own profile too, but the drill is this, go to support on up work, there are many information resources there that can help you do a good job with your profile. All profiles are not the same. Some resources there will guide you on how to do the best profile for ur niche. There are even videos. Just explore. Your profile is you...

Hope I answered
Grace!

tank manny
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Afolabi78: 6:25am On Sep 20, 2015
Don't Learn From All Nigerian Quack Freelancer Who Are Have Not Made A Dim On Freelace And Calling Themself Professional, You Can Get Software For Website Design. 'Total Design' Will Teach You All You Need To Know About Website Design And You Will Be Real Webs Designer. You Can Earn Better Money. Started From $250 Upward It Depend On Client And Your Power Of Negosiation. I'm Sign Out For Now.

5 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by kevoh(m): 6:45am On Sep 20, 2015
Chizak24:
Abeg I wan register payoneer account and I don' have national passport, driver license, or national ID card, but I carried my voters card details fill as national Passport. I hope I didn't get it wrong

You need a government approved ID for things like this. Apparently, you have none but I believe the voter's card can still work. Try it and if it works please still go ahead and get an International passport for future transactions. Do not be tying yourself down because you lack a government ID. Hope you are signing up straight from Payoneer website so as not to have delay in your card being delivered. First time I signed up for Payoneer card through Odesk, my card never came after waiting for months.Then I went straight to Payoneer website and signed up and my card came in one month later. You can sign up on Payoneer through this link http://share.payoneer-affiliates.com/v2/share/6196461540453056823
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by TLrboss(m): 7:12am On Sep 20, 2015
Mcslize:

Bro u mean u do carry out job with ur android phone? I am asking cuz I don't have a laptop but have a Tab with full internet . Can I carry out jobs with a Tablet PC?

YES I personally do. I have a laptop and over the months I've compared working(writing articles) with it to my Android Phone, and my Android Phone came out to be more efficient and faster. I use certain Apps for these
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by TLrboss(m): 7:12am On Sep 20, 2015
Mcslize:

YES I personally do. I have a laptop and over the months I've compared working(writing articles) with it to my Android Phone, and my Android Phone came out to be more efficient and faster. I use certain Apps for that
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 20, 2015
wisehouse:
i never gave you my profile id. am here nigeria, uses nigeira. days of hiding is gone

Stop The Lies Man. Your Fiverr Profile And Gig Is In Your Profile (Website) Here On Nairaland. Your Fiverr Username Is "Searchwise". And This Is The Link To Your Profile.. https://www.fiverr.com/searchwise/design-an-seo-optimized-wordpress-website

2 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by G12(m): 8:03am On Sep 20, 2015
pocoapoco88:
u got anoda 1

Please, send me a PM. Been very busy, sorry.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by victor101(m): 8:25am On Sep 20, 2015
How do I recieve msgs in my pm, any idea?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by kevoh(m): 8:30am On Sep 20, 2015
victor101:
How do I recieve msg in my pm, and idea?
Your PM is linked to the email you used in registering on Nairaland but it is as useless as the P in Psyche. You only get a message in your e-mail that a certain Nairalander wants to contact you that's all.

You are better off dropping your contact (e-mail or phone number in a coded form)on a thread and the person contacts you directly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 20, 2015
Afolabi78:
Don't Learn From All Nigerian Quack Freelancer Who Are Have Not Made A Dim On Freelace And Calling Themself Professional, You Can Get Software For Website Design. 'Total Design' Will Teach You All You Need To Know About Website Design And You Will Be Real Webs Designer. You Can Earn Better Money. Started From $250 Upward It Depend On Client And Your Power Of Negosiation. I'm Sign Out For Now.

Kindly Help Me With The Video Tutorials On Ebooks And Graphic Designs Cos Am Not In Lag. Will Pay You For Them. Thanks.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by samuelkingz(m): 10:16am On Sep 20, 2015
Afolabi78:
sir...wld like to get in contact wit u nd talk abt sth..my contact is 08164082910::thanks...
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by fxbot: 2:49pm On Sep 20, 2015
Afolabi78:
are you a freelance web designer?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Tinder: 3:05pm On Sep 20, 2015
fxbot:

Please help me out, I have been awarded a job on freelancer but my employer is new and he doesn't know how to create a bid, please will he create a milestone for me before i can accept the job? Or should i accept the job without him creating a milestone for me.Tanx bro
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by libertyfather(m): 3:18pm On Sep 20, 2015
stagger:

I will be contacting you and others who have sent me messages in due course. Presently we are very full. This set is being trained with a grant I got from a foreign foundation so you can only imagine the rush we had for the few spaces available. I am working on getting a N4million grant from another foreign foundation. By October I will know the outcome of my application. I am hopeful it will be approved so that appropriate scholarship can be given to those who need to learn some cool skills so that you won't have to pay for the training.

So keep up with the prayers.

I'm keying in boss, I pray your grant get approved as planned IJN
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Afolabi78: 3:28pm On Sep 20, 2015
fxbot:
I'm Graphic Designer And I Do Logo, Photo Edithing, Business Card, Letter Head.. Etc But I'm Learning Website Design Which I'm Going To Be Using To Make More Money. Website Had Money Than All These That I Mention. At Times I Will Have Some Client Who Want Me To Do Website For Them I Always Outsource To My Friend And We Share The Money.

2 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Afolabi78: 3:35pm On Sep 20, 2015
ebukasoso:

Kindly Help Me With The Video Tutorials On Ebooks And Graphic Designs Cos Am Not In Lag. Will Pay You For Them. Thanks.
sorry I Don't Need Your Money But You Can Contact Me

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Afolabi78: 3:54pm On Sep 20, 2015
samuelkingz:

sir...wld like to get in contact wit u nd talk abt sth..my contact is 08164082910::thanks...
See My Email Is Above I Will Send You My Number Through My Mail I'm Very Busy Person I Don't Want People Disturbing Me. All I'm Giving Out Is Just To Help People That Are Serious Ready To Make Research On There Own Not The People That Want Me To Feed Spoon Them. Enu Kiniun Ni Owo Wa. '' It The Mouth Of Lion There Is Money '' And U Must Get Ready To Kill The Lion. I Just Give You Tips It Is Left For U To Do The Remain Grand Work. Freelancer Is Not For Lazy Type. You Got To Work Before You Earn.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Doubleoo(m): 4:28pm On Sep 20, 2015
Do you want to know more about fiverr and how everything works? Here's a detailed guide to help newbies understand the platform. Written by me and shared for free. Note, if you can't read this guide in 3 days, I would say that you're lazy, and making it on Fiverr might not be easy for such person. https://www.dropbox.com/s/8p760dynwiqlqb2/anatomy%20of%20fiverr%20v3.pdf?dl=0
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 20, 2015
Afolabi78:
sorry I Don't Need Your Money But You Can Contact Me On my Email. emmapastors@gmail.com

Thanks.. Just Sent U An Email Msg
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Afolabi78: 4:35pm On Sep 20, 2015
I'm Still Going Drop Some Website That Is Going Help You Become A Professional Self Made Graphic Designer. There Several Niche That Can Get You Money On Graphic Design Which Are On Freelance.Com Look For All Those Job On Job Page Look For Tutorial For Those Job. Google Out The Problem Of The Client You Will Find Out There Is Solution To It. Specilize In One Niche And Make Money.Train Up Yourself Through All Those Tutorial There Is Room For You To Make Money On Net. T Shirt Designer Is One Niche Try It. If Need For You To Acquire Skill Go For It. $15 Is Not Too Much For Lynda.Com. If You Are In Lagos #200 Is Not Too Much Take A Step And Get Yourself Better.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by ipain: 4:43pm On Sep 20, 2015
Afolabi78:
I'm Graphic Designer And I Do Logo, Photo Edithing, Business Card, Letter Head.. Etc But I'm Learning Website Design Which I'm Going To Using To Make More Money. Website Had Money Than All These That I Mention. At Time I Will Have Some Client Who Want To Website For Them I Always Outsource To My Friend And We Share The Money.
okay. So where do you get these clients?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (190) (Reply)

Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.