Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. - Business (179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. (388710 Views)

7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business / 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! / Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by nkhay(f): 11:05am On Mar 23, 2019
We're Still Buying Funds At Awesome Rates!

Payoneer Bulk & Bits

Fiverr/Upwork Withdrawal

Ebay GC

Payment Is Swift!

Contact WhatsApp link below ❤
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by eliteweb(m): 8:41am On Mar 25, 2019
GET IN TOUCH FOR:

eBay Checkout

Web Payment Services

Fully Verified PayPal Account

Withdrawal from Limited PayPal Account

Fiverr, Upwork, iwriter and freelancer withdrawal services also available....

HQ Google Voice Account

Call / Whatsapp: 07030299254
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Zdoh(m): 10:47am On Mar 27, 2019
E-CURRENCY EXCHANGER

ZIDOH EXCHANGE ENTERPRISES

We BUY and SELL

√PAYPAL

√CASHAPP

√SKRILL

√BITCOIN

√NETELLER

√PAYONEER

√ETHERUM

Fiverr,Upwork,iwriter and freelancer withdrawal services also available

.....instant payment and express funding guarantee.

Contact us:
ZIDOH EXCHANGE ENTERPRISES
Tell/Whatspp: +234808875916

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 10:55am On Mar 27, 2019
Bring all Stubborn UPWORK ACCOUNT
To our WhatsApp office for INSTANT Approval..

We are tested and trusted.
UPWORK is paying, so join the moving train.
We create and approve account as well..

Click the WhatsApp Link Below..
https:///2349080994646
Thanks..............

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by justi4jesu(f): 5:15pm On Mar 27, 2019
Bring all your Fiverr Paypal Withdrawals, Upwork Paypal Withdrawals, Freelancer Paypal Withdrawal to us at sweet rates........ We buy any amount

Contact me on whatsapp for swift deal

Tested and Trusted............ wink

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Temmy6236: 10:44am On Mar 28, 2019
eliteweb:
GET IN TOUCH FOR:

eBay Checkout

Web Payment Services

HQ Google Voice Account

Okay, cool
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by modath(f): 2:35pm On Mar 28, 2019
Bring ALL your PAYONEER ... funds and cash out at good rates....

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...Mo means BUSINESS....
Gracias.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by afecofrank(m): 6:30pm On Mar 28, 2019
We specialize in International Air, Sea cargo transportation, Logistics and Services from China to ASWP, Door-to-door Express services, products sourcing and consultations. We work with world first class airlines and shipping lines for safe and quick delivery.

Express kilo rate: Freight $9/kg (depends of quantity), clearing N500/kg.
Cargo: $4.5-5/kg (depends of items), clearing N400/kg.

Sea Groupage (LCL): N80,000/CBM freight+clearing (±10% depends of items).
Full container load (FCL), private container shipments available too.

If you have larger quantity cargoes, we can re-negotiate this offers.

Do you need assistance with buying from China, checking your suppliers to make sure the company really exist, contacting factories directly to develop your own product, contact us.

Looking forward to serving you!

Mr. Frank
Phone/WhatsApp: +8613710705988
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by eliteweb(m): 11:35am On Mar 29, 2019
eliteweb:
GET IN TOUCH FOR:

eBay Checkout

Web Payment Services

HQ Google Voice Account

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by justi4jesu(f): 11:27am On Mar 31, 2019
Bring all your Fiverr Paypal Withdrawals, Upwork Paypal Withdrawals, Freelancer Paypal Withdrawal to us at sweet rates........ We buy any amount

Tested and Trusted............ wink

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by eliteweb(m): 4:33pm On Apr 01, 2019
eliteweb:
GET IN TOUCH FOR:

eBay Checkout

Web Payment Services

HQ Google Voice Account

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Ghanaian(m): 5:02pm On Apr 01, 2019
upwork Account Approvals (10mins)
Creating/Approval of New upwork Accounts (30mins) Foreign upwork Account setup/approval (30mins)
Free 10 samples of jobs winning proposals

1 and 2years unlimited Nord VPN
If you need any of these, am available on
Whatsapp or call
0706 86 12611
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by afecofrank(m): 5:23pm On Apr 02, 2019
How much Nord VPN 2years?
Ghanaian:
Creating/Approval of New upwork Accounts (30mins) Foreign upwork Account setup/approval (30mins)

Whatsapp or call
0706 86 12611
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by wman(m): 8:25pm On Apr 02, 2019
Who else got this mail from Upwork?

I'm writing to tell you about an upcoming change to Upwork's Connects pricing and Terms of Service.

Starting in May, Connects will cost $0.15 each, with no free Connects.
• You'll need between 1 and 6 Connects, depending on the job, to submit a proposal.
• Proposals submitted for invitations you receive from clients will continue to be free.
• On average, most freelancers will spend about $5 per month or less on Connects.Why are we making this change?
We want to help professional freelancers like you win more jobs. With paid Connects, we expect freelancers will submit fewer proposals, increasing your likelihood of winning projects and making it easier for clients to identify high-quality talent.

What does this mean for you?
• This change will take effect between May and June. We'll follow up with a reminder.
• With this change, you can keep any unused Connects in your account, up to 140.
We understand this is a big change but feel this is the best way to create more opportunities for you through Upwork in the long term. To learn more about this change, visit our resource page.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by geloorrrrdd(m): 5:39am On Apr 03, 2019
wman:
Who else got this mail from Upwork?

I'm writing to tell you about an upcoming change to Upwork's Connects pricing and Terms of Service.

Starting in May, Connects will cost $0.15 each, with no free Connects.
• You'll need between 1 and 6 Connects, depending on the job, to submit a proposal.
• Proposals submitted for invitations you receive from clients will continue to be free.
• On average, most freelancers will spend about $5 per month or less on Connects.Why are we making this change?
We want to help professional freelancers like you win more jobs. With paid Connects, we expect freelancers will submit fewer proposals, increasing your likelihood of winning projects and making it easier for clients to identify high-quality talent.

What does this mean for you?
• This change will take effect between May and June. We'll follow up with a reminder.
• With this change, you can keep any unused Connects in your account, up to 140.
We understand this is a big change but feel this is the best way to create more opportunities for you through Upwork in the long term. To learn more about this change, visit our resource page.
I did. Personally, I love this concept so much. Now it becomes more easier to get work than before.. cool

2 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by wman(m): 9:42am On Apr 03, 2019
geloorrrrdd:
I did. Personally, I love this concept so much. Now it becomes more easier to get work than before.. cool

Me too. Only serious people will bid for jobs.

2 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by david290(m): 9:47am On Apr 04, 2019
Personally, 20% Upwork fee + withdrawal fee + $0.15/connect = ridiculous! On top of that, Upwork will still "hide" a freelancer's profile if s/he fail to earn on their platform after a period of time!
My opinion though, but I think any serious freelancer should have moved already--except of course they've a VERY high-end, in-demand skill.

5 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Ghanaian(m): 8:16am On Apr 06, 2019
I will help you in any of these
Upwork Account Approvals (10mins)

Whatsapp or call
0706 86 12611
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by erjo: 8:34am On Apr 06, 2019
geloorrrrdd:
N150 per page? So, N750 per article? grin
Clearly, Indians get conscience pass you.
U must be a mathematician

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Lordseyad(m): 9:31am On Apr 06, 2019
david290:
Personally, 20% Upwork fee + withdrawal fee + $0.15/connect = ridiculous! On top of that, Upwork will still "hide" a freelancer's profile if s/he fail to earn on their platform after a period of time!
My opinion though, but I think any serious freelancer should have moved already--except of course they've a VERY high-end, in-demand skill.
move to where exactly?

Don't mind me for asking, I'm a newbie at Upwork and it hasn't been easy. Almost a month now, still nothing.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by david290(m): 12:00pm On Apr 06, 2019
Lordseyad:
move to where exactly?

Don't mind me for asking, I'm a newbie at Upwork and it hasn't been easy. Almost a month now, still nothing.
Truth is, all the freelancing platforms don't give a damn about their freelancers. It's even worst because even if there are platforms that want to care, they quickly get bought over (an example is Fiverr's recent acquisition of ClearVoice).
Since you asked me, I'd say you should move away completely from freelancing platforms and go solo. I mean, go and find your own clients! Nobody's saying it's going to be easier, but it's more rewarding.

5 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by eliteweb(m): 10:10am On Apr 11, 2019
eliteweb:
GET IN TOUCH FOR:

eBay Checkout

Web Payment Services

HQ Google Voice Account

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by oylam(m): 8:02am On Apr 12, 2019
Hello ppl, I'm looking for writers for luxury-based articles. If interested, you can contact me timichoisaac@gmail.com
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Ghanaian(m): 7:19am On Apr 13, 2019
I will help you in any of these

Whatsapp or call
0706 86 12611
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by justi4jesu(f): 9:28am On Apr 13, 2019

Tested and Trusted

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by LaCremy: 3:35pm On Apr 16, 2019
Amazon reviews needed

WhatsApp me: 08124908550
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by oylam(m): 7:23pm On Apr 16, 2019
In need of a writer for luxury-based products, beep me up (timichoisaac@gmail.com) if you're interested. Thanks!!
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by oylam(m): 8:42am On Apr 19, 2019
oylam:
Hello ppl, I'm looking for writers for luxury-based articles. If interested, you can contact me timichoisaac@gmail.com

Still need a freelancer
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by ChijyWills(m): 9:23am On Apr 19, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (190) (Reply)

Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.