Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. - Business (187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. (388058 Views)

7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business / 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! / Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by oylam(m): 8:22pm On Oct 30, 2020
I'm in need of writers spanning different fields. If you're experienced in any field, kindly send your samples over to my gmail (timichoisaac@gmail.com).
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Misterdhee1(m): 6:35am On Oct 31, 2020
If you're a writer, and very versed in academic writing, kindly dm me. I have a quick task for you.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by surestsam(m): 8:11am On Oct 31, 2020
ARE YOU A FREELANCER? AND YOU ARE FINDING IT HARD TO GET ARTICLES TO REWRITE?

I WILL GIVE YOU A DATABASE OF 90,000 ARTICLES ON DIFFERENT TOPICS. THIS ARTICLES CAN BE REWRITTEN TO BE 100% ORIGINAL.

I WILL ALSO PROVIDE A SOFTWARE THAT IS EFFECTIVE WHEN IT COMES TO REWRITING ARTICLES.

YOU ALSO GET;
1. GRAMMARLY LOGIN DETAILS
2: CANVA PRO DETAILS
3. IPVANISH LOGIN DETAIL.

ALL THIS IS GOING FOR JUST ₦5000.

CONTACT ME ON WHATSAPP... 08091565869

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by gagzee(m): 10:14am On Oct 31, 2020
SORRY TO INTERRUPT....

I have a brand new camon 15 premier.

Key Features

6gb RAM
128gb ROM

Front camera: 32mp
Back camera: 64mp quad

Screen resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels

Battery life: 4000mAh

price: #85,000

Contact me via 08063448008

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by justi4jesu(f): 9:03am On Nov 01, 2020
I do Fiverr, Upwork or Any Online Paypal Withdrawals daily...................COME AND ENJOY OUR HIGH RATE shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

BRING ALL YOUR PAYONEER, SKRILL, BITCOIN................................................

We buy everyday.......You get your Naira within secondsss smiley

Contact me on whatsapp for swift deal

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Zdoh(m): 5:36am On Nov 02, 2020
ZIDOH EXCHANGE ENTERPRISES®

BUYING / SELLING

>>Bitcoin

>>Payoneer

>>Paypal

>>Usdt

>>Skrill

>>Neteller

>>Perfect money

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer , Domaon sales and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

Instant payment guarantee

Call/Whatsapp ☎️___+2348088759163
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Africangiants(m): 2:03am On Nov 03, 2020
Check this out. You can make money from fiverr even in 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUaIHUG-XHk
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by kayusely70(m): 5:08am On Nov 03, 2020
A Skillful Writer Needed Urgently

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by justi4jesu(f): 9:03pm On Nov 15, 2020
I do Fiverr, Upwork or Any Online Paypal Withdrawals daily...................COME AND ENJOY OUR HIGH RATE shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

BRING ALL YOUR PAYONEER, SKRILL, BITCOIN................................................

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nerdnextdoor: 6:08am On Nov 16, 2020
Elevate your writing skills today. Whether you’re a blogger, content writer/marketer, author, student, or you are freelancing, proofreading or sending an email to your Boss or posting on social media, using Grammarly premium plan will help you avoid embarrassing typos and really improve your work a great deal. Grammarly Premium is a definite must-have for anyone highly interested in writing error-free content. Improve that content-writing to a top-notch with this opportunity.
Call or Whatsapp 07068627509 now to get your Grammarly Premium at an extremely cheap rate while offer last.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nerdnextdoor: 5:55am On Nov 17, 2020
Call or Whatsapp 07068627509 now to get your Grammarly Premium at an extremely cheap rate while offer last.
Nerdnextdoor:
Elevate your writing skills today. Whether you’re a blogger, content writer/marketer, author, student, or you are freelancing, proofreading or sending an email to your Boss or posting on social media, using Grammarly premium plan will help you avoid embarrassing typos and really improve your work a great deal. Grammarly Premium is a definite must-have for anyone highly interested in writing error-free content. Improve that content-writing to a top-notch with this opportunity.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by justi4jesu(f): 2:58pm On Nov 19, 2020

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nerdnextdoor: 6:12am On Nov 28, 2020
For those that are highly interested in writing an error-free content, avoiding embarrassing typos, checking Plagiarism, and improving their writing Jobs greatly, call/WhatsApp 07068627509 to get your Grammarly Premium at a cheap price and thank me later.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Christianlouis: 3:32am On Dec 06, 2020
Closed
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Zdoh(m): 10:29am On Dec 07, 2020

BUYING/SELLING

>>Bitcoin

>>Payoneer

>>Paypal

>>Skrill

>>Simple Funds

>>Neteller

>>Perfect money

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

Instant payment guarantee

Call/Whatsapp ☎️___+2348088759163
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Christianlouis: 6:38am On Dec 10, 2020
Are you a writer with an inert passion for writing? Do you desire to work in a dynamic workspace with lots of career-building opportunities?

If you answer yes to the above questions, Notemast Media Agency will be happy to hear from you soon!

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by muyicus: 3:47pm On Jan 04, 2021
Patronize us today!

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by justi4jesu(f): 9:06am On Jan 05, 2021
I buy Fiverr, Upwork or Any Online Paypal Withdrawals daily...................COME AND ENJOY OUR HIGH RATE shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

BRING ALL YOUR PAYONEER, SKRILL, BITCOIN, I HELP RECEIVE PAYMENT FOR YOUR DOMAIN SALES................................................

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Rimini: 1:24pm On Jan 24, 2021
Job is now closed
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by emmaversity(m): 10:15am On Feb 26, 2021
I need someone to write literature review on a topic in finance.

*Requirement:*
* Must be good in writing research or Undergraduate and masters project.
* Must good in APA and Havard style of referencing.
* Must deliver work free of plagiarism (atleast 15% similarity). Evidence of a plagiarism test.
* Must be able to deliver in 2weeks time
* Must be able to write a minimum of 40 pages excluding references.
* No excuse of NEPA issue
Must constant power

*Payment procedure*
* I am paying #10000
* I will pay #1000 to get the work started
* When the work is complete you will send it then I will pay the balance #9000

*Other Instruction*
*I will provide the format for the literature review
*The sub headings that makes up the conceptual clarification will be based on the reseach objectives and hypotheses which I will forward to you. Same applies to the theoretical review and empirical review.
* If you have trust issue and would like to make sure am not a scammer and would like to deal with me in person we can meet at the university of Lagos.
*Please attach a recent work you have done

If you are interested please kindly apply at
emmanuel.mbah at yahoo dot com
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by drLammy(m): 2:18pm On Feb 26, 2021
Please how do I fill out the w9 form on Upwork I'm a new user tho already getting Jobs.
I use Naija as my country
Thanks
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Clonepops(m): 12:43pm On Feb 28, 2021
drLammy:
Please how do I fill out the w9 form on Upwork I'm a new user tho already getting Jobs.
I use Naija as my country
Thanks

what services do you offer on upwork
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Abkolad(m): 2:24pm On Feb 28, 2021
120 ways to make money online ($100/day)

https://www.nairaland.com/6437464/120-ways-make-money-online
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by doctuw(m): 9:39pm On Feb 28, 2021
Please I am a graphic artist. I want to start freelancing on Upwork. Is there still space for me to make money?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Christianlouis: 6:08am On Mar 07, 2021
I am looking for talented writers with great experience in writing articles, blogs, product description in various niches.

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by surestsam(m): 7:13am On Mar 27, 2021
GET PREMIUM VPN WITH 2YEARS VALIDITY

GET PREMIUM VPN WITH 2YEARS VALIDITY.

This Premium VPN is the World's VPN.

1. Secured VPN Account ✅
2. Encryptd WiFi ✅
3. No traffic logs ✅
4. WireGuard®, PPTP, OpenVPN and L2TP/IPSec ✅
5. Block ads, trackers, and malware ✅
6. Multiple VPN Gateways ✅
7. Unlimited Bandwidth ✅
8. SOCKS5 Proxy Included ✅
9. 20,575+ Servers in 76 Countries including Nigeria ✅
10. Compatible on Android, Windows, MacOs, iPhone etc✅

And more....

Limited slots available

Contact me now

check signature for phone number
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Jopem: 9:10am On Mar 27, 2021
$133 Upwork withdrawal fund available. Who's buying?
Contact below.

https:///s/605ee7e069b94
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by emmaversity(m): 11:57am On Apr 06, 2021
I need someone to write literature review on a topic in finance.
Also need someone who is good with EViews to do data analysis (chapter 4&5) of a project work.
*Requirement:*
* Must be good in writing research or Undergraduate and masters project.
* Must good in APA and Havard style of referencing.
* Must deliver work free of plagiarism (atleast 15% similarity). Evidence of a plagiarism test.
*Must be good in Eviews, econometrics modelling and interpretation of Eviews output.
* Must be able to deliver in 2weeks time
* Must be able to write a minimum of 40 pages excluding references.
* No excuse of NEPA issue
Must constant power
*Other Instruction*
*I will provide the format for the literature review
*The sub headings that makes up the conceptual clarification will be based on the reseach objectives and hypotheses which I will forward to you. Same applies to the theoretical review and empirical review.
*Please attach a recent work you have done
If you are interested please kindly apply at

emmanuel dot mbah2017 at yahoo dot com
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Prime1(m): 5:14pm On Apr 06, 2021
Are you struggling to finish your Research?We are expert in PhD, Masters and Undergraduate subjects in Social & Management Science, Technology or Engineering. We give quality projects within tight deadlines with less than 20% plagiarism similarity index.
We also research/develop new topics for project.
WhatsApp me for discussion and price
✓Research data analysis and presentation
✓Design / Programming
✓Research Articles
✓Research Proposals
✓Literature Review
✓Report Writing
✓Thesis/ Dissertations
✓Editing/ Proofreading
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nsonaso(m): 7:54pm On Apr 19, 2021
If you have bulk payoneer come today for very very high rate.

Today only

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (Reply)

Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.