Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. - Business (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. (388288 Views)

7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business / 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! / Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 16, 2019
We buy and sell Paypal, Btc, Payoneer,Skrill and Gift cards.

Paid vpn @ 3500 nord,Expressvpn,hidemyass and Ipvanish etc

Google Voice @ 3500 bulk sale available wilt discount

Foreign WhatsApp number

Spotify @1000 enjoy Premium FnF

ALL STREAMING PRODUCTS

Hulu @ 2500

Netflix @ 2500
Iptv @ 3500
GearTv: 3000

Uber US giftcard (ask)

Google AdWords Code $100 pay half price

NBA Sunday Ticket : 5500

NFL show 5000

ESPN+ 3500

HBO 3500

filmon-com 3500

DIRECTV - Premier 5000

bell-ca 5000

directv- Standard3500

willow-tv 3500

fubo TV | Premier 5500

Sling Blue + 4 Extras Deal 4000

DirecTV | ULTIMATE 4000

Xfinity TV Digital Premier 10,000

Hoichoi.tv Premium Account 5000

Yupptv Hindi Package 3500

BT TV MAX 6000

ITV Hub Plus Premium Accounts 4000

UnivisonNow Premium Accounts 4000

SHOWTIME + HBO + CINEMAX + STARZ (through DirecTV)

Bring your gift cards for loading instantly payment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Esji80(m): 10:41am On Dec 18, 2019
victor101:

For Upwork.com no requirement what so ever, Why I said so, is that you will be given 60 connects free to bid for jobs, after you must have created a profile, then you are good to making dollars with your skills is www.upwork.com formerly www.elance.com

Let me know if you find any thing difficult. Cheers

Please help,
Upwork has been rejecting my application

This is the second time they are rejecting my request to join.

despite updating my profile

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Peteryar2(m): 12:21am On Dec 21, 2019
Hey guys! Is it possible for one to make withdrawal from upwork without filling the W-8BEN form. Am asking because the form requires a business name which I don't have
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Zdoh(m): 4:01pm On Dec 27, 2019
E-CURRENCY EXCHANGER

ZIDOH EXCHANGE

We BUY and SELL

√Paypal

>>Skrill

>>Bitcoin

>>Neteller

>>Payoneer

>>Perfects Money

Fiverr,Upwork,iwriter and freelancer withdrawal services also available

.....instant payment and express funding guarantee.

Contact us:
ZIDOHEXCHANGE
Tell/Whatspp: +2348088759163

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by omobacyprus(m): 6:05pm On Dec 27, 2019
Esji80:

Please help,

Can help you with approval for #1500. Less than 24 hours delivery. WhatsApp: 09039949859
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Bolajoko3(f): 5:42pm On Jan 05, 2020
Hello Everyone,

Are you overwhelmed with writing, proofreading or transcription jobs? Relief yourself of the troubles and outsource these tasks to me. Unique and error free writing is guaranteed at an affordable price. All projects are delivered right on time.
Contact me through WhatsApp: +23470**635*417**9*8
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Vsammi1: 2:03pm On Jan 08, 2020
*** FUEL YOUR ONLINE BUSINESS HUSTLE ***

Happy new year to you!

It's a new year and with new year comes new goals.

Last year was a good year for me in my online businesses. Thanks to all the experts who sell their knowledge in courses to help others.

In the spirit of the season, let me extend the same help to you.

Ace your online business with these MASSIVE load of resources.

These are resources I got last year and I'm giving them out for a token to help you make your dreams a reality this new year.

However, this offer won't be on the table forever, so take advantage of it while it lasts.

Here's what you get:

1. Kevin David Facebook Ninja Masterclass (Training Videos) ~ $997

This is the LAST facebook advertising course YOU WILL EVER NEED!

It will help you with step by step guide to master facebook Ads .

2. 30-Day Ecommerce Training Challenge (Training Videos) by ET Jeraun Richards ~ $497

THE 30-DAY ECOM CHALLENGE is a Challenge Course That Teaches You What You Need to Know About Starting Multiple eCommerce Businesses and Generating Your Own Sales Within 30 Days!

3. Hustle With Fiverr (Real Info From Top Seller) (Training Videos)

4. Avada Theme for WordPress (version 5 and 6) ~$200

5. 19,000 PLR articles ~$389

6. Clickbank Super Affiliate Bootcamp by Paolo Beringuel (Training Videos) ~$4,497

Full step by step tutorial on how to promote Clickbank affiliate products and how to become a Clickbank Super Affiliate.

7. Bradley Riley - Social Media Marketing (Training Videos) ~ $495

This training will show you how to quit your job and work from anywhere.

8. Astra Theme and pro add-on for WordPress ~ $60

Step up your ONLINE BUSINESS THIS NEW YEAR with these BUNDLE of RESOURCES

Chat me on whatsApp here: 0802_798_9375

**WhatsApp only please

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Vsammi1: 12:03pm On Jan 10, 2020
Vsammi1:
*** FUEL YOUR ONLINE BUSINESS HUSTLE ***

Happy new year to you!

It's a new year and with new year comes new goals.

Last year was a good year for me in my online businesses. Thanks to all the experts who sell their knowledge in courses to help others.

In the spirit of the season, let me extend the same help to you.

Ace your online business with these MASSIVE load of resources.

These are resources I got last year and I'm giving them out for a token to help you make your dreams a reality this new year.

However, this offer won't be on the table forever, so take advantage of it while it lasts.

Here's what you get:

2. 30-Day Ecommerce Training Challenge (Training Videos) by ET Jeraun Richards ~ $497

THE 30-DAY ECOM CHALLENGE is a Challenge Course That Teaches You What You Need to Know About Starting Multiple eCommerce Businesses and Generating Your Own Sales Within 30 Days!

3. Hustle With Fiverr (Real Info From Top Seller) (Training Videos)

4. Avada Theme for WordPress (version 5 and 6) ~$200

5. 19,000 PLR articles ~$389

6. Clickbank Super Affiliate Bootcamp by Paolo Beringuel (Training Videos) ~$4,497

Full step by step tutorial on how to promote Clickbank affiliate products and how to become a Clickbank Super Affiliate.

7. Bradley Riley - Social Media Marketing (Training Videos) ~ $495

8. Astra Theme and pro add-on for WordPress ~ $60

Step up your ONLINE BUSINESS THIS NEW YEAR with these BUNDLE of RESOURCES

Chat me on whatsApp here: 0802_798_9375

**WhatsApp only please

Here's a breakdown of the offer:

You get training videos on how to set up the following online businesses:

1. Facebook marketing course

2. Affiliate business course

3. Ecommerce Training

4. Fiverr freelance training videos

5. Social media marketing training

6 Avada theme

7. Astra theme

8. 19,000 PLR articles

This offer is will be over soon.

WhatsApp 0802_798_9375 to secure your bundle for just 5k.

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 1:39pm On Jan 11, 2020
Esji80:

Please help,

Come WhatsAPP
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Esji80(m): 4:26pm On Jan 11, 2020
3RNEST:
Come WhatsAPP
ok, check ur whatsapp
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Vsammi1: 5:24pm On Jan 11, 2020
I've you ever been lost before trying to locate a place??

Well, I have and it happened years ago before Google map became popular.

I was in Lagos for the first time to write my post-utme and I was trying to locate Unilag from the bus Park at Oshodi.

I asked a few passers-by for direction but I became all the more confused as different people said different things.

I spent about 2hr 30 min wandering around with my heavy bag. Seeing I wasn't making any progress, I made my way back to the bus Park.

The experience was not funny at all becasue I spent double the amount of money I was supposed to spend (money that I did not have) and I also wasted a lot of time.

Thankfully my brother's friend who was then a student of unilag came to pick me and in about 45minutes we were at unilag gate.

So what's the difference? He knew way!

My experience above is what so many people are currently experiencing in making money online trying to figure out things on their own.

They are wasting time and money trying to figure out things all on their own.

Why not save yourself money that you cannot afford to waste and let someone who knows the way grab your hands instead of wandering online.

This is what I did last year and I still do the same today. I don't venture into an on-line business no matter the hype without firstly seeking out an expert's guidance through their courses and training.

As a result, I have a lot of these courses just sitting on my hard drive and I have carefully selected the best ones to help anyone start making money online depending on whichever vehicle they choose; whether it is affiliate marketing, Ecommerce, Facebook marketing, freelancing etc

Hit me up to get it for a token.

"Why not give out for free?", you may ask. This is so only those who know the value of these courses will reach out and not Freebie-seekers who will never take action.

Here's a breakdown of the offer:

You get training videos on how to set up the following online businesses:

3. Avada Theme for WordPress (version 5 and 6) ~$200

4. 19,000 PLR articles ~$389

5. Clickbank Super Affiliate Bootcamp by Paolo Beringuel (Training Videos) ~$4,497

6. Bradley Riley - Social Media Marketing (Training Videos) ~ $495

WhatsApp 0802_798_9375 to secure your bundle for just #5, 000.

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Vsammi1: 12:44pm On Jan 15, 2020
Make MONEY in 2020

Hi guys,

If you are reading this, I believe you got here looking for ways to make money this new year.

Without taking your time, let me walk you through one of the ways I make money.

I have other ways but this method I believe will be the most beneficial to majority of the people here because you need little or no money to start unlike other online businesses.

Moreso, anyone can do this regardless of their skill. So far you have access to Google (which I believe you do) you can pull this method off.

Just open Google on a new tab in your browser and type one of this phrases (Assuming you're a writer):

"Write for us"
"Get paid to write for us"

In the search results, you will see a lot of magazines sites, blogs and companies.

However, most of the results that will show by default will be old. So those companies may not need the service again.

So here you apply a LITTLE TRICK which is to filter the Google results.

The best way to filter the results is through the Google SERPS settings where you narrow the SERPS down to the last month

==>> See the image below on how to do this.

Doing this will show the most recent listings for websites/blogs looking for content writers.

Some pay, some do not. You'll have to do the research and find the golden nuggets but this is an easy $50 per day for those of you willing to get down and dirty.

Yes, $50 because most of the companies in the results are usually not local companies. Some companies even pay up to $200 per article.

From my experience, this process is more effective if you use a VPN because when you try to open some of those websites Google might tell you the company website is not available in your location but that doesn't mean the company doesn't accept Nigerians for the service required.

If you’re a graphic designer, you might want to try searching for a phrase like :

"Logo design for us" 

You can spin the phrase any way you want based on your skills.

Let me know if you have any questions in the comment section.

May God bless your hustle.

Note that: You can also narrow down to location. Usually I choose United States.

Need help?? Chat me on whatsApp here: 0802_798_9375

**WhatsApp only please

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by justi4jesu(f): 11:13am On Jan 21, 2020
Bring all your Fiverr Paypal Withdrawals, Upwork Paypal Withdrawals, Freelancer Paypal Withdrawal, Domain sales from Godaddy, afternic, Fivesquid, skrill, payoneer to us at sweet rates........

We buy everyday ........

Contact me on whatsapp for swift deal
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by lateefat101: 2:17am On Jan 22, 2020
Wonderful thread

legalwealth:

IJAM Exchange is highly reputable and reliable when it comes to buying and selling of PayPal, Payoneer, Skrill and Neteller funds.

You can contact us on whatsapp 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 or 012931906.

Better still, LIVECHAT us on https://ijamexchange.ng
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by justi4jesu(f): 9:47am On Jan 22, 2020
Bring all your Fiverr Paypal Withdrawals, Upwork Paypal Withdrawals, Freelancer Paypal Withdrawal, Domain sales from Godaddy, afternic, Fivesquid, skrill, payoneer to us at sweet rates........

We buy everyday

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Vsammi1: 9:42am On Jan 25, 2020
Hi,

Have you been looking for a

- software crack,

- WordPress themes or

- any course in the area of facebook marketing,

- Ecommerce,

- dropshipping,

- Copywriting

- YouTube marketing

- online business and

- programming.

I have 5 terabytes of files across these all areas.

Chat me on whatsApp here: 0802_798_9375 to get it

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Michellasilva(f): 2:35pm On Jan 26, 2020
Please anyone with Grammerly premium login. Thank you
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by stagger: 3:12pm On Jan 26, 2020
Michellasilva:
Please anyone with Grammerly premium login. Thank you

Why not just pay for it?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Michellasilva(f): 2:43am On Jan 27, 2020
stagger:

Why not just pay for it?
It's quite expensive. My current one just got expired.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by eleojo23: 11:01am On Jan 30, 2020
Michellasilva:
It's quite expensive. My current one just got expired.
You can buy credits for as low as $5 if the document you want to search is not much.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 2:18pm On Jan 30, 2020

===================================
⭕ 3RNESTXCHANGE.COM
===================================

* WE ARE BUYING*

⭕ SKRILL

⭕ NETELLER

⭕ BITCOIN

⭕ PERFECT MONEY

=========================================

⭕ BUYING PAYONEER FUND AT N340/$

⭕ WE CREATE/APPROVE UPWORK ACCOUNT.

⭕ WE DO FREELANCER ( FIVERR/UPWORK ) WITHDRAWAL

☎️ WhatsApp Link;
https:///2349080994646

Our Payment is Instant & Rate is Good!!
========================================
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................>.....................................................................................................................................................................
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 7:58am On Jan 31, 2020
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by arcdone(m): 3:57pm On Feb 23, 2020
Just stumble on this thread... How does it goes, guru in the house
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 04, 2020

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Indigo9520: 3:53pm On Mar 04, 2020
Guys there's a new freelancing site to checkout - anytask.com

They are UK based and you can register as a Nigerian. No need to change ip. It's still on soft launch but m already getting orders. Google them for more info.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by justi4jesu(f): 8:22am On Mar 09, 2020

We buy everyday

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by abimijul1: 7:50am On Apr 14, 2020
An expert Wikipedia writer urgently needed. If you are an expert in writing Wiki page and can get it approved, let's discuss on WhatsApp 08062861209. Thanks
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by oylam(m): 10:12am On May 03, 2020
Looking for writers in the adult niche. Anyone interested, please send jakobsisaac@gmail.com a message. Thanks in advance
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Matah123: 4:03am On May 14, 2020
abimijul1:
An expert Wikipedia writer urgently needed. If you are an expert in writing Wiki page and can get it approved, let's discuss on WhatsApp 08062861209. Thanks

Hello guys, please I need an expert Wikipedia writer for a project ASAP!!. I would love someone who has too-Mitch experience and can get the page approved

Kindly send me a direct message via WhatsApp

Phone number: 08143069887
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by justi4jesu(f): 7:13pm On May 14, 2020
Please contact me for all your Fiverr Paypal Withdrawals, Upwork Paypal Withdrawals, Freelancer Paypal Withdrawal, domain sales from Godaddy, afternic, Fivesquid, skrill, payoneer, BITCOIN to us at sweet rates........

We buy everyday

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Matrix414: 11:19am On May 30, 2020
Good morning guys, please I just got approved on upwork platform. I need link to any upwork WhatsApp group to fraternize with people in the same hustle. Thanks guys
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by anigbogukelvin(m): 10:30am On Jun 01, 2020
stagger:

I have an academy where we teach people mobile app programming. The least you can earn with this is $3,000 a job. MINIMUM! How about that for a start?

I want to attend the Academy...pls kindly call me 0+7+0+3+8+3+5+8+8+5+9.

I live in Abuja.

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (190) (Reply)

Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.