Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

My Experience At Ladipo Market Today - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Experience At Ladipo Market Today (1472 Views)

The Other Side Of Ladipo Market / How Much Is EOD Engine At Ladipo? / How To Process Your Car Tinted Permit Plus My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience At Ladipo Market Today by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 12, 2015
Travelling to the village 2moro so I decided to change my cracked windscreen to prevent vio, lastma official from making a meal out of me. Got to ladipo (for the very first time) and before I cld say Jack Robinson, i got surrounded.. Bros u wan do ur ac, Oga na this halogen light dey reign now, Oga I get correct shock absorber, Oga this Oga that... Glad I went with my mechanic. Bruv, don't mind them, take left and also a right turn was he said to me. Finally we got a place to park, went to the designated shop and bargained for the windscreen.
While the guy was working on m windscreen, other artesans came, Oga this ur brake light u need to change am o (quite frankly I thought of changing my light too) how much, he told me the price and I slashed it to half the price "Oga see as u fresh, u no suppose dey price market like this na, u no wan make we fresh like u" I con form bad guy, oboy I be street boy too o, forget all that thing wey u dey talk, I know as e dey go. One of them said, see as ur pidgin fresh sef...
To cut the long story short, while the windscreen was bin changed, I decided to go check the brakelight as my mechanic went to get something for me, got to the back only to realise that one of the artesans had stolen the replaced brake light and another tried removing a part from my car.
To those going to ladipo to have their car fixed, be careful and also be vigilant because they act in the speed of light.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience At Ladipo Market Today by ikp120(m): 1:27pm On Sep 12, 2015
Re: My Experience At Ladipo Market Today by suruwilliams(m): 1:38pm On Sep 12, 2015
Thanks for the info
Re: My Experience At Ladipo Market Today by Emekasmart(m): 2:42pm On Sep 12, 2015
Thanks for the info,i have learnt as well.
Re: My Experience At Ladipo Market Today by FLAKARIBE(m): 2:54pm On Sep 12, 2015
boys got to eat na,...."hustling tins" but unfortunately most do things the wrong way.
Re: My Experience At Ladipo Market Today by blank(f): 10:00am On Sep 13, 2015
Can you post this in car talk section so that it would generate more discussion?
Re: My Experience At Ladipo Market Today by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
I actually have know how to do it bruv

(1) (Reply)

Causes Of Engine Smoke / Distance To Empty(dte)/fuel Tank Capacity(ftc) LAGOS - ABUJA / Body Upgrade For Lexus Es 350

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.