Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,489 members, 7,958,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:28 PM

Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe (6060 Views)

Okorocha Reacts To The Murder Of Bridget Agbaheme, Imo Indigene In Kano / Gbayi Women, Youths Protests El-rufai's Appointment Of Non Indigene..(pictured) / Again, El-rufai Appoints Non-indigene As Head Of Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 13, 2015
obailala:
Haha... just exactly as I expected, your depraved minds believe everyone who isn't given to your petty reasoning cannot possibly be Igbo. I'm sorry to dissappoint you, but there are much more reasonable Igbos out there whose mental abilities are not entrapped in your tiny bubble of delusion.

Ur not igbo.

1 Like

Re: Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe by obailala(m): 6:01pm On Sep 13, 2015
chuna1985:

Ur not igbo.
If saying that repeatedly is what rocks your boat, feel free to please yourself!
Re: Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe by GabrielSuswam(m): 6:05pm On Sep 13, 2015
Abagworo:
Gabrielsuswam seems to know Ngor-Okpala more than most Igbos here arguing with him. Which part of Imerienwe shares boundary with Orishieze @Gabrielsuswam. That will help determine if you are indeed from there. What is the name of that grammar school?

Lol Bro I dont visit my villa much... I don't know orishieze so well... Sincerely I don't feel like Arguing about my Origin On a faceless forum... when coming to my place I use tru Ulakwo axis tho formerly I use Obibiezena tho the bridge had issues then but I learnt Rochas is working on it now... Grew up in Benue and Kogi more.... If anyone knows umuoye well we got the likes of commissioner TOE from ishiofor, Emma Nwaorgu from Amafor, etc ..... I don't wanna argue with peeps here tho...
Re: Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 13, 2015
obailala:
If saying that repeatedly is what rocks your boat, feel free to please yourself!

if claiming that ur igbo allows u to sleep well @ nyt, u can continue with it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe by zimoni(f): 6:43pm On Sep 13, 2015
The dude is even from Benue State, yet the Muntullars have been bashing Yoruba from page 0.

Whatever rocks unna bolt.

And the IDIATUs need to get busy with their lives and stop claiming to be Igbo's. SE and SS can decide for themselves, you impostors should get busy.

Lobatan o jarey.

3 Likes

Re: Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe by Abagworo(m): 7:02pm On Sep 13, 2015
GabrielSuswam:

Lol Bro I dont visit my villa much... I don't know orishieze so well... Sincerely I don't feel like Arguing about my Origin On a faceless forum... when coming to my place I use tru Ulakwo axis tho formerly I use Obibiezena tho the bridge had issues then but I learnt Rochas is working on it now... Grew up in Benue and Kogi more.... If anyone knows umuoye well we got the likes of commissioner TOE from ishiofor, Emma Nwaorgu from Amafor, etc ..... I don't wanna argue with peeps here tho...

I feel you are even someone I know. Is it your mum that is from Umuoye? 2ndly is your Dad a Police officer.
Re: Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe by GabrielSuswam(m): 7:26pm On Sep 13, 2015
Abagworo:

I feel you are even someone I know. Is it your mum that is from Umuoye? 2ndly is your Dad a Police officer.

my dad nit a police officer tho...The police officer I know then I've forgotten his name very strict and popular, He contested then for The Ezeship of Imerienwe, tho politics then took it to Amafor. tho im from one of the most Popular family in Umuawara, Umuoye... One you come to Baptist school Umuoye you've reached my house... can't say more here. .secrecy.... lol
Re: Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 13, 2015
ChukuAbiama:

Jobless Igbo bastard

No work so u spend all your time sucking Yoruba di.ck everywhere

When will u do investigation on Segunadewole and Olatundesalam, two Igbos like you claiming to be Yorubas

Chukwu Abiama has cursed ur life

oderamus segunadewole
look at you
you better go and answer your name on that politics section thread. hungry poverty smitten thing.
look at this sick thing who spends days of his life looking for pictures and names to clone.
hohohohoho

prove that you are capable of any worthy handwork by showing your face and useless name to the world.

1 Like

Re: Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe by SUBWAY101(m): 8:27pm On Sep 13, 2015
zimoni:
The dude is even from Benue State, yet the Muntullars have been bashing Yoruba from page 0.

Whatever rocks unna bolt.

And the IDIATUs need to get busy with their lives and stop claiming to be Igbo's. SE and SS can decide for themselves, you impostors should get busy.

Lobatan o jarey.

Seems you dont get it. The op is one hypocrite that will also be exposed soon. I know more than 10 Igbo here from Abia state claiming south south. There are many Igbos as well claiming yoruba same way some yorubas doing same. To these mofo, anyone that disagree with Igbos must be yoruba. They cant live fine without screaming Yoruba everywhere. Jobless foools

1 Like

Re: Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe by Kalvan1000: 9:27pm On Sep 13, 2015
The SS will never be part of Biafra.
Never!
Re: Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 13, 2015
Kalvan1000:
The SS will never be part of Biafra.
Never!

This is a free world in which you are entitled to freedom of association. You are free to merge yourselves with Yoruba, Bini, Itsekiri, Esan and any other interested ethnic group.

The Igbo's quest is not for lazy cowards and weak-minded fellows who have only survived by being stooges, and are only satisfied with the few crumbs their slave masters throw at them while the slave masters continue to enslave, plunder and rape the commonwealth and resources to better their own region, religion and elite!

Stop feeling any important and leave Igbos out of your miseries!

IGBOS ARE NOT INTERESTED IN TRAITORS OR PARASITES!

dejavski:
Am ilaje and I support BIAFRA... though in a peaceful manner.
I have come to realise that most yorubas are really scared of secession but they won't admit it

Quote me anywhere
Re: Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 13, 2015
obailala:
Haha... just exactly as I expected, your depraved minds believe everyone who isn't given to your petty reasoning cannot possibly be Igbo. I'm sorry to dissappoint you, but there are much more reasonable Igbos out there whose mental abilities are not entrapped in your tiny bubble of delusion.

APRIL 07, 2015 POST: https://www.nairaland.com/2241936/return-tribalism-nairaland#32444865

obailala:
While the general elections approached, I was really excited about the inexplicable disappearance of the sickening tribal arguments and insults between the Yorubas and Igbos which was a previous tradition on this forum. Everyone seemed to have pitched their tent with either the PDP or APC and while it lasted, we enjoyed a season free of the sickening tribal slurs. I always prayed we wouldn't go back to that horrible tradition but unfortunately, it seems we couldn't even wait for the elections to be over.

The Igbos restarted by accusing the Yorubas of betrayal for teaming/conspiring with the Hausas to unseat their GEJ. This to me was a baseless accusation because there was never any agreement between both tribes to support GEJ. The Yorubas reserve a right to vote or support whoever they want; in 2011, they gave GEJ over 90% of their votes (even though they had their kinsman as his vice then). In 2015, probably due to GEJ's less than stellar performance, majority Yorubas (57%) shifted their support to GMB (even though 43% of the SW still stuck with and supported GEJ). I do not understand why this is regarded as betrayal leading to hostilities especially as no agreement was even signed between both tribes.

Then probably in response to the anger and accusations of the Igbos, the Yoruba Oba of Lagos made a misguided, inciting and insulting threat against the Igbos; a careless statement which may cost APC the Lagos state governorship and further fuel hatred between both tribes. Also, the recent misguided statement by Kunle Afolayan, a respected movie producer accusing and openly insulting Igbos of piracy has also not helped matters as it has just poured more fuel into a raging flame.

Now we seem to have been sunk back into an even deeper lagoon of hatred; the next dispensation of tribal battles on Nairaland could be really messy. How can this senseless battle be averted?

God help us!

OperationIgrigi:

**grins** It is because of dunderheads like you that tribalism will never die. Just peruse the trash you put up there;

1.) You accused the Igbos of abusing yorubas after the election. When the world knows, that it was the yorubas who accused the Igbos of voting ethnically, when GEJ though an easterner wasn't even an Igbo man. You wanted the Igbos to vote against a fellow Easterner, so that you Fulani, hausas and yorubas can continually use that as a tool to brainwash other Ijaws, urhobo, itshekiri that Igbos hated them. I'm sure you would have been the first to open threads on NL with the titles "Why the Igbos voted against GEJ" and "Igbos hate Ijaws"> We denied you that luxury, and you are not comfortable with that. Nigeria has survived on divide-and-rule lies. You want every Nigerian to unite in your farce "One Nigeria" but an Igbo man uniting with other easterners makes you uncomfortable.

2.) Your drunk Oba threatened the lives of Easterners because of an election, and you dishonorably hold brief for him, while you stylishly refused to even condemn him, but condemned Kunle Afolayan, who was only following your drunk ex-policeman Oba's footstep. Like the Emir in fulani-led Arewa, an Oba is supreme in yorubaland, We Easterners are republican and all men are equal here. You see why we are fundamentally distinct and irreconcilable? Prepare for your Odua-Arewa country, that's the MOST REALISTIC THING to do now. Better late than never. Goodluck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Gets Buhari’s List Of Ministers - Vanguard / British Government Calls For Biafra Referendum With Osinbajo PICS / States, FCT IGR Hit N579.490bn In 6 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.