Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe (5791 Views)

Okorocha Reacts To The Murder Of Bridget Agbaheme, Imo Indigene In Kano / Gbayi Women, Youths Protests El-rufai's Appointment Of Non Indigene..(pictured) / Again, El-rufai Appoints Non-indigene As Head Of Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe by SOUNDKING: 4:52pm On Sep 12, 2015
Rose2014:
Pls permit me to Cc tonychristopher eastlink soundking
Pazienza, donxavi, princewill1, HeisJesus, tkester
These were some of the people on that thread

@Bingala accept my unreserved apology for that
my brother,when i saw that post,i knew it was one of those ewedu worms in Southwest,,,,,,,,,i knew his will be caught,,,,,,,,,,,,,,they had no property in Port, yet they cry more.......hopeless tribe of idiots. Let me make it clear to yerrobers,,,,,if my brother steals my property, i will leave it for him cos it is still mine,,,,,,we are one,,,,,,but the one you idiots stole you shall pay for it X3 bet me!!!

3 Likes

Re: Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe by Rose2014: 4:54pm On Sep 12, 2015
SOUNDKING:
my brother,when i saw that post,i knew it was one of those ewedu worms in Southwest,,,,,,,,,i knew his will be caught,,,,,,,,,,,,,,they had no property in Port, yet they cry more.......hopeless tribe of idiots. Let me make it clear to yerrobers,,,,,if my brother steals my property, i will leave it for him cos it is still mine,,,,,,we are one,,,,,,but the one you idiots stole you shall pay for it X3 bet me!!!

Hands him a glass of chilled zobo to calm his vexation* cheesy

1 Like

Re: Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe by tonychristopher: 4:57pm On Sep 12, 2015
Rose2014:
Pls permit me to Cc tonychristopher eastlink soundking
Pazienza, donxavi, princewill1, HeisJesus, tkester
These were some of the people on that thread

@Bingala accept my unreserved apology for that

My dear there are people noted for their two faced attitude and their cowardice is legendary like the Medusa god in Greek mythology.. They can claim webtge south south and we the IMO

I just don't get them and they begin to irritate me with their braggadocio and that is annoying

What do you do to them

Give them facts and ignore those bastards that claim they are compatriots

They are now claiming IMO

Such a nasty people

Give up on em

1 Like

Re: Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe by GabrielSuswam(m): 5:00pm On Sep 12, 2015
huangcheng:

You see my Yoruba friend, stop talking nonsense, Ngor Okpala is a Local Govt in Owerri very close to Orogwe. Umuawara Umuoye, is the name of a village in Owerri while Imeriemwe is the autonomous community in Umuoye. Anybody can copy that nonsense from anywhere, I am asking what is the name of your kindred?

I am from Awo-Omamma, Umudimola is the name of my kindred. Every village has different kindreds and they are all registered and recognized by Imo state Govt. Unfortunately for you, i happen to be a principal officer in my kindred so i know all kindred in Imo state. So please tell me the name of your kindred.

Kai you are not Igbo my Man how can Imerienwe be in Umuoye... When Imerienwe has Umuoye, Umunakara, Umunam,Amafor? Kai so some peeps here ain't Igbos? how can u know all the Kindred in Imo...do u know what a Kindred is?
Re: Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe by c33b33(m): 5:03pm On Sep 12, 2015
huangcheng:

You see my Yoruba friend, stop talking nonsense, Ngor Okpala is a Local Govt in Owerri very close to Orogwe. Umuawara Umuoye, is the name of a village in Owerri while Imeriemwe is the autonomous community in Umuoye. Anybody can copy that nonsense from anywhere, I am asking what is the name of your kindred?

I am from Awo-Omamma, Umudimola is the name of my kindred. Every village has different kindreds and they are all registered and recognized by Imo state Govt. Unfortunately for you, i happen to be a principal officer in my kindred so i know all kindred in Imo state. So please tell me the name of your kindred.

Gbam! Google cannot know everything. He is probably scavenging for an answer there. Hope you have more compelling question to ask the cultist.

IPOB Youth
Re: Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe by obailala(m): 5:12pm On Sep 12, 2015
chuna1985:

where did u grow up
lol... why do u ask?... What does that have to do with anything?. .. I grew up in delta.
Re: Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe by SUBWAY101(m): 5:16pm On Sep 12, 2015
Rose2014:

The poster is known to me to be either from SE or SS
The claim LAGOSIAN to me is just to say he lives in Lagos not that he's a Lagos indigene. I don't see anywhere he claims Yoruba for instance to insult another tribe

The impostors we're talking about do it to insult another tribe or cause division
His post simply shows he lives in Lagos n he continues taking a swipe at Yorubas as usual
But your brothers will say something like
'We SS don't like Igbos' or 'we Igbos don't like SS'

My take

Cc ugomma2000

Jesus! Your hypocrisy is legendary. Chai.... shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe by Rose2014: 5:21pm On Sep 12, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Jesus! Your hypocrisy is legendary. Chai.... shocked shocked

How ?
Show me d hypocrisy in my analysis

The impostors I talk about do it for one reason : to cause disaffection n disunity btw two tribes

Relate it to the comments I analysed before u use d word 'hypocrisy'

1 Like

Re: Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe by Rose2014: 5:24pm On Sep 12, 2015
c33b33:

Gbam! Google cannot know everything. He is probably scavenging for an answer there. Hope you have more compelling question to ask the cultist.

IPOB Youth

Even if he gets the kindred correct, that doesn't prove nada. He may be an outsider living in Igbo land
There are lots of Yorubas in the east but their usual propaganda tries to paint the picture that only Igbos move around in Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe by GabrielSuswam(m): 5:24pm On Sep 12, 2015
obailala:

Lol cheesy If you are really from the SE, then you dont need to bother yourself explaining to these plebs.

The funny thing about these Jonathanian/kanu/igbo secessionists is that their minds are programmed like androids to interpret anyone who is against their sick ideologies to be yoruba; not even edo or benue or a northerner but the person MUST be yoruba. grin

@Rose2014,
It's obvious you do not have a job other than digging into nairaland history to find 'yoruba' people to hate.

I'm also from Imo state but I don't support secession and I didn't support Jonathan's re-election; it's obvious from the demographics that the present crop of secessionists have one thing in common, you guys are all die-hard fans and followers of GEJ. I am yet to see anyone who didn't support GEJ but who is clamouring for the nnamdi kanu led secession today.

Now I'm really curious to know where you would say I'm from after your reasearch. smiley

Lol Exactly Bro...
Re: Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe by SUBWAY101(m): 5:34pm On Sep 12, 2015
Rose2014:

How ?
Show me d hypocrisy in my analysis

The impostors I talk about do it for one reason : to cause disaffection n disunity btw two tribes

Relate it to the comments I analysed before u use d word 'hypocrisy'

The ugomma said he is a Lagosian just to insult the Yoruba people, someone quote him and said he is honest being a Yoruba person. His real name is Ugo Okeke, but you see nothing wrong in that. You are a fcking hypocrite and it shows in all your thread, only fools and jobless ediots claim another tribe to insult, there are both ediots on both sides. I have seen many Ibos claim Yoruba just to throw insult.

2 Likes

Re: Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe by Candyrain(m): 5:34pm On Sep 12, 2015
Rose2014:

Hands him a glass of chilled zobo to calm his vexation* cheesy
Hahahahahaha... Pls give him enough of it.
Re: Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 12, 2015
GabrielSuswam:

Kai you are not Igbo my Man how can Imerienwe be in Umuoye... When Imerienwe has Umuoye, Umunakara, Umunam,Amafor? Kai so some peeps here ain't Igbos? how can u know all the Kindred in Imo...do u know what a Kindred is?

Yoruba man, you still haven't told us the name of your kindred. Your rants still doesn't change that fact that i was able to break down your acclaimed village to its locality and i can mention all kindred around Ngwurru which is very close to Imerienwe. If Umuoye is the autonomous community in Imeriemwe and not the other way around, then what is the name of your kindred in Umuoye?

Sir, i put it to you that you don't know anything about Imerienwe. Answer my question!

2 Likes

Re: Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe by winniz: 5:36pm On Sep 12, 2015
Rose2014:

Even if he gets the kindred correct, that doesn't prove nada. He may be an outsider living in Igbo land
There are lots of Yorubas in the east but their usual propaganda tries to paint the picture that only Igbos move around in Nigeria

You are very correct though anyone who believes that impostor is Igbo can believe anything cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe by GabrielSuswam(m): 5:40pm On Sep 12, 2015
huangcheng:

Yoruba man, you still haven't told us the name of your kindred. Your rants still doesn't change that fact that i was able to break down your acclaimed village to its locality and i can mention all kindred around Ngwurru which is very close to Imerienwe. If Umuoye is the autonomous community in Imeriemwe and not the other way around, then what is the name of your kindred in Umuoye?

Sir, i put it to you that you don't know anything about Imerienwe. Answer my question!

Lol guy Nguru is not umuoye.. We have Umuawara, Umushiogu, Ishiofor,Umuodo, etc just chill
Re: Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 12, 2015
GabrielSuswam:

Lol guy Nguru is not umuoye.. We have Umuawara, Umushiogu, Ishiofor,Umuodo, etc just chill

hahahaa Rose2014 The Yoruba man doesn't know anything about Ngor-Okpala, he's a confirmed impostor. Ngwurru-Umuaro is only about 5 minutes drive from his acclaimed Imerienwe village. In fact anyone who visits Ngor-Okpala without knowing Ngwurru hasn't really visited Ngor-Okpala. Go figure.

Dude give up, you've been busted. You're a scratched face, treacherous Yoruba man. grin grin No wonder you cannot mention any kindred cos you cannot find it anywhere unless you're Nwa-Afo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 12, 2015
Rose2014:

Me sef I don tire to de bust them

I want to retire but since retirement is not in their dictionary, busting continues

There is nothing from your screenshots that proves him as an impostor.
Re: Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe by GabrielSuswam(m): 5:56pm On Sep 12, 2015
huangcheng:

hahahaa Rose2014 The Yoruba man doesn't know anything about Ngor-Okpala, he's a confirmed impostor. Ngwurru-Umuaro is only about 5 minutes drive from his acclaimed Imerienwe village. In fact anyone who visits Ngor-Okpala without knowing Ngwurru hasn't really visited Ngor-Okpala. Go figure.

Dude give up, you've been busted. You're a scratched face, treacherous Yoruba man. grin grin No wonder you cannot mention any kindred cos you cannot find it anywhere unless you're Nwa-Afo.

Bros Nguru isn't Umuoye na can't u read? hiaaaan nawa
Re: Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 12, 2015
obailala:
lol... why do u ask?... What does that have to do with anything?. .. I grew up in delta.

And ur delta state indigen
Re: Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe by pazienza(m): 7:57pm On Sep 12, 2015
Rose, you are doing a nice job.

I had no iota of doubt that Gabrielsuswam is not Igbo, there is more to being Igbo than just learning how to write Igbo language.

2 Likes

Re: Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe by obailala(m): 9:38pm On Sep 12, 2015
chuna1985:

I didnt say i was from delta
Re: Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe by obailala(m): 9:39pm On Sep 12, 2015
Re: Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 12, 2015
obailala:
I didnt say i was from delta

Which state do by come from

1 Like

Re: Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe by Abagworo(m): 11:55pm On Sep 12, 2015
Gabrielsuswam seems to know Ngor-Okpala more than most Igbos here arguing with him. Which part of Imerienwe shares boundary with Orishieze @Gabrielsuswam. That will help determine if you are indeed from there. What is the name of that grammar school?
Re: Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe by obailala(m): 12:10am On Sep 13, 2015
chuna1985:

I'm proudly from ideato north in imo state.
Re: Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 13, 2015
coolitempa:
Pointless thread....... angry
would you be saying this if it was an Igbo man caught caught in the act of pretending to be Yoruba?
Re: Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe by coolitempa(f): 12:28am On Sep 13, 2015
liberty300:
would you be saying this if it was an Igbo man caught caught in the act of pretending to be Yoruba?

I have no time for tribalists........ cheesy cheesy
Re: Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:47am On Sep 13, 2015
GabrielSuswam:

Lol I'm from Imo believe it or not, ain't my biz..but I grew up more in Benue and Kogi...
tory don change it is now growing up in benue kwantnue what happens to the WE THE BENUES are in 4 APC

1 Like

Re: Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:53am On Sep 13, 2015
obailala:

Lol cheesy If you are really from the SE, then you dont need to bother yourself explaining to these plebs.

The funny thing about these Jonathanian/kanu/igbo secessionists is that their minds are programmed like androids to interpret anyone who is against their sick ideologies to be yoruba; not even edo or benue or a northerner but the person MUST be yoruba. grin

@Rose2014,
It's obvious you do not have a job other than digging into nairaland history to find 'yoruba' people to hate.

I'm also from Imo state but I don't support secession and I didn't support Jonathan's re-election; it's obvious from the demographics that the present crop of secessionists have one thing in common, you guys are all die-hard fans and followers of GEJ. I am yet to see anyone who didn't support GEJ but who is clamouring for the nnamdi kanu led secession today.

Now I'm really curious to know where you would say I'm from after your reasearch. smiley
ROSE2014 another subject detected hope u move in fast this another wanna be imo indigene

1 Like

Re: Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe by Rose2014: 10:11am On Sep 13, 2015
gbosaa:

There is nothing from your screenshots that proves him as an impostor.

One bonus screenshot for u

Cc huangcheng
Soundking
Brooklynsouth
Obailala
Abagworo

Re: Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 13, 2015
obailala:
I'm proudly from ideato north in imo state.

Ur not igbo.
Re: Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe by obailala(m): 5:28pm On Sep 13, 2015
chuna1985:

Ur not igbo.
Haha... just exactly as I expected, your depraved minds believe everyone who isn't given to your petty reasoning cannot possibly be Igbo. I'm sorry to dissappoint you, but there are much more reasonable Igbos out there whose mental abilities are not entrapped in your tiny bubble of delusion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Just Like Lagos Onitsha Is Also No Mans Land / Maximum Respect To Yorubas / FG Speaks On When Covid-19 Lockdown Will Be Over In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.