Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,790 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Uniport Admin Problem.....a Friend That Choose Uniport In Problem!!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniport Admin Problem.....a Friend That Choose Uniport In Problem!!!! (1496 Views)

How A Friend Used Her Best Friend To Teach Her Pupils In Class (Photos) / Jamb Sent Confusing Message To My Friend That Suppose To Have Exam Tomorrow / See The "Statemen Of Problem" A Supervisor Approved For A Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniport Admin Problem.....a Friend That Choose Uniport In Problem!!!! by Babycherry(f): 11:19am On Jun 26, 2016
Good morning my dear nairalanders,

Please help friend, she wants to buy the UNIPORT screening test, only for her to hear that its closing date is today, and the only way out is to find somebody that still have the pin (bought from the bank).

Please if you have any contact of anybody in UNIPORT that might have the pin, pls help me.....

Its very urgent.......please......thanks

Cc: lalasticlala
Cc: ishilove
Re: Uniport Admin Problem.....a Friend That Choose Uniport In Problem!!!! by fiftynaira(m): 11:27am On Jun 26, 2016
I have the pin can she pay?

1 Like

Re: Uniport Admin Problem.....a Friend That Choose Uniport In Problem!!!! by Babycherry(f): 12:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
fiftynaira:
I have the pin can she pay?

Where are you, how much is it

She can pay
Re: Uniport Admin Problem.....a Friend That Choose Uniport In Problem!!!! by Babycherry(f): 2:47pm On Jun 26, 2016
pls help ooooooh

1 Like

Re: Uniport Admin Problem.....a Friend That Choose Uniport In Problem!!!! by fiftynaira(m): 3:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
Babycherry:

Where are you, how much is it

She can pay

Am in ph
Re: Uniport Admin Problem.....a Friend That Choose Uniport In Problem!!!! by fiftynaira(m): 3:36pm On Jun 26, 2016
We're she herslef dey?
Re: Uniport Admin Problem.....a Friend That Choose Uniport In Problem!!!! by Babycherry(f): 4:37pm On Jun 26, 2016
fiftynaira:
We're she herslef dey?

We are both in Ph
Pls send a number, time is not on our side
Re: Uniport Admin Problem.....a Friend That Choose Uniport In Problem!!!! by fiftynaira(m): 4:40pm On Jun 26, 2016
Babycherry:

We are both in Ph

Pls send a number, time is not on our side

Gimme ur number
Re: Uniport Admin Problem.....a Friend That Choose Uniport In Problem!!!! by otokx(m): 4:46pm On Jun 26, 2016
Pls go to the bank tomorrow, Uniport Community Bank more advisable.

Don't be duped by people claiming to have PIN

Contact the helpdesk online for any other information.
Re: Uniport Admin Problem.....a Friend That Choose Uniport In Problem!!!! by fiftynaira(m): 4:55pm On Jun 26, 2016
otokx:

"Don't be duped by people claiming to have PIN"

Otokx I respect u a lot but today my respect for u have gone to the bunkers.
P ume reg is what I do and when I say I have a pin I truly do.

Incase u don't know I was the one who posted abt uniport school fees crisis to the entire world of which u contributed greatly in my thread!
Re: Uniport Admin Problem.....a Friend That Choose Uniport In Problem!!!! by Babycherry(f): 5:25pm On Jun 26, 2016
fiftynaira:

"Don't be duped by people claiming to have PIN"

Otokx I respect u a lot but today my respect for u have gone to the bunkers.
P ume reg is what I do and when I say I have a pin I truly do.

Incase u don't know I was the one who posted abt uniport school fees crisis to the entire world of which u contributed greatly in my thread!
Re: Uniport Admin Problem.....a Friend That Choose Uniport In Problem!!!! by otokx(m): 5:49pm On Jun 26, 2016
@fiftynaira

not even the webmaster has access to sell pins, its done at the bank via Etranzact platform.

Its not about respect, its about truth, there is an online helpdesk uniport operates and people are encouraged to reach it during working hours.

Nothing personal, let's make Nigeria work.
Re: Uniport Admin Problem.....a Friend That Choose Uniport In Problem!!!! by joshuamoses101(m): 7:44pm On Jun 26, 2016
Oga titus,what the hell is this

madam just pray dey shift the deadline,u cnt buy a confirmation code..

I have said my own

cc: sinaj

strolls outta thread
Re: Uniport Admin Problem.....a Friend That Choose Uniport In Problem!!!! by sinaj(f): 7:57pm On Jun 26, 2016
joshuamoses101:
Oga titus,what the hell is this

madam just pray dey shift the deadline,u cnt buy a confirmation code..

I have said my own

cc: sinaj

strolls outta thread

@ op there is nothing u can do.

Don't even try buying frm anybdy coz it's gotten frm d bank nd ur name is suppose to b on it.

Maybe u can come to the school nd see if u can get help frm the school Ict unit.
Re: Uniport Admin Problem.....a Friend That Choose Uniport In Problem!!!! by Babycherry(f): 8:10pm On Jun 26, 2016
sinaj:

@ op there is nothing u can do.

Don't even try buying frm anybdy coz it's gotten frm d bank nd ur name is suppose to b on it.

Maybe u can come to the school nd see if u can get help frm the school Ict unit.

The deadline is today.....
Re: Uniport Admin Problem.....a Friend That Choose Uniport In Problem!!!! by otokx(m): 8:22pm On Jun 26, 2016
Babycherry:

first thing tomorrow rush down to Uniport Microfinance Bank in Choba campus to make payment, there may be some days of grace.
Re: Uniport Admin Problem.....a Friend That Choose Uniport In Problem!!!! by sinaj(f): 8:23pm On Jun 26, 2016
Babycherry:

I knw

But who knws, someone might b willing to help u out @ Ictc
Re: Uniport Admin Problem.....a Friend That Choose Uniport In Problem!!!! by otokx(m): 8:27pm On Jun 26, 2016
sinaj:
I knw

But who knws, someone might b willing to help u out @ Ictc

they don't receive money in ICTC, once the banks stop collecting its over.
Re: Uniport Admin Problem.....a Friend That Choose Uniport In Problem!!!! by sinaj(f): 8:39pm On Jun 26, 2016
otokx:

they don't receive money in ICTC, once the banks stop collecting its over.
I didn't mention anything about money sir.

By help I meant advice or an alternative.
Re: Uniport Admin Problem.....a Friend That Choose Uniport In Problem!!!! by otokx(m): 10:06pm On Jun 26, 2016
sinaj:
I didn't mention anything about money sir.

By help I meant advice or an alternative.

ok
Re: Uniport Admin Problem.....a Friend That Choose Uniport In Problem!!!! by Babycherry(f): 10:57pm On Jun 26, 2016
Itokx and sinaj
Thanks a lot
Re: Uniport Admin Problem.....a Friend That Choose Uniport In Problem!!!! by Crystalclara(f): 8:33am On Jun 27, 2016
otokx:

Please do you have an idea of how much the form was sold?
Re: Uniport Admin Problem.....a Friend That Choose Uniport In Problem!!!! by Babycherry(f): 9:45am On Jun 27, 2016
I think its on sale again, around 7k

(1) (Reply)

ASUU React To The Reduction Of Cut Off Mark / Apply For United States Scholarships For Africans / Effect Of Juvenile Delinquency On A Child's Education.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.