Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,683 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Drop The Name Of Your Dog/pet For New Petlander - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Drop The Name Of Your Dog/pet For New Petlander (5718 Views)

Dog/pet Owners In Bayelsa Enter / "Recommend A Pet For My Aged Parents" / Why Vaccinate My Dog - Pet Vaccination Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop The Name Of Your Dog/pet For New Petlander by wunmi590(m): 3:38pm On Sep 12, 2015
Let drop the name of our pet and if possible with their pictures so that newbies can get names from here to name their pets.

The name of my pet/dog is "ZARA", a GSD she was named after a designer called Zara.

Modified: Seun, lalasticlala, moderators, please this thread deserves front page.

Let N'landers get pet names from this thread.

Re: Drop The Name Of Your Dog/pet For New Petlander by adedayourt(m): 3:39pm On Sep 12, 2015
introoovert
Re: Drop The Name Of Your Dog/pet For New Petlander by wunmi590(m): 3:47pm On Sep 12, 2015
adedayourt:
introoovert

Shey nah your pet name be that? grin

1 Like

Re: Drop The Name Of Your Dog/pet For New Petlander by adedayourt(m): 3:48pm On Sep 12, 2015
wunmi590:

Shey nah your pet name be that? grin

did u see anytin cool
Re: Drop The Name Of Your Dog/pet For New Petlander by emeka2847: 3:51pm On Sep 12, 2015
Ajanla

Note:pls do not steal o
Re: Drop The Name Of Your Dog/pet For New Petlander by wunmi590(m): 3:52pm On Sep 12, 2015
adedayourt:

did u see anytin cool

Oya sammer us the names jawe cheesy
Re: Drop The Name Of Your Dog/pet For New Petlander by wunmi590(m): 3:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
emeka2847:
Steffi

Note:pls do not steal o

Just be rest assured that people would steal, the main reason this thread was created is for those who are looking for names to come here and get one. cheesy
Re: Drop The Name Of Your Dog/pet For New Petlander by adedayourt(m): 3:55pm On Sep 12, 2015
wunmi590:

Oya sammer us the names jawe cheesy

terror
&
lilly

german shepherd
both late now dou but der bark kips ringing in ma head

2 Likes

Re: Drop The Name Of Your Dog/pet For New Petlander by wunmi590(m): 3:58pm On Sep 12, 2015
adedayourt:

terror
&
lilly

german shepherd
both late now dou but der bark kips ringing in ma head

Cool names.

RIP to them

1 Like

Re: Drop The Name Of Your Dog/pet For New Petlander by osuntokun(m): 4:05pm On Sep 12, 2015
Tyson - cos my dog is a great fighter who can bite to win a fight. lol

3 Likes

Re: Drop The Name Of Your Dog/pet For New Petlander by osuntokun(m): 4:07pm On Sep 12, 2015
Re: Drop The Name Of Your Dog/pet For New Petlander by jamex93(m): 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2015
Na cat we get

1 Like

Re: Drop The Name Of Your Dog/pet For New Petlander by chidifyn(f): 4:10pm On Sep 12, 2015
Rot..... chase

1 Like

Re: Drop The Name Of Your Dog/pet For New Petlander by Sandydayz(f): 4:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
Pepper

From a movie grin cool

1 Like

Re: Drop The Name Of Your Dog/pet For New Petlander by aquadude15: 4:16pm On Sep 12, 2015
Ajigijaga

2 Likes

Re: Drop The Name Of Your Dog/pet For New Petlander by theecaus(m): 4:26pm On Sep 12, 2015
Gattuso....cause na from d dog day one e stubborn

1 Like

Re: Drop The Name Of Your Dog/pet For New Petlander by wunmi590(m): 4:52pm On Sep 12, 2015
osuntokun:

Lol, great name, but your comment on the reason you gave your pet the name made me laugh. grin

1 Like

Re: Drop The Name Of Your Dog/pet For New Petlander by wunmi590(m): 4:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
jamex93:
Na cat we get

Yes, even if it's cat, give us the name, they are also pet, we have many petlanders that keeps cats
Re: Drop The Name Of Your Dog/pet For New Petlander by wunmi590(m): 4:55pm On Sep 12, 2015
chidifyn:
Rot..... chase

Great and cute name, you got for your pet
Re: Drop The Name Of Your Dog/pet For New Petlander by wunmi590(m): 4:57pm On Sep 12, 2015
Sandydayz:
Pepper

From a movie grin cool

Lol, it's a name, every body knows why they names their pet whatever names.

It a nice name, we also have a player called pepe, he's a real Madrid player, which I support. grin
Re: Drop The Name Of Your Dog/pet For New Petlander by wunmi590(m): 4:58pm On Sep 12, 2015
aquadude15:
Ajigijaga

Are you kidding me? Ajigijaga bawo grin

1 Like

Re: Drop The Name Of Your Dog/pet For New Petlander by Sandydayz(f): 4:58pm On Sep 12, 2015
wunmi590:

Lol, it's a name, every body knows why they names their pet whatever names.

It a nice name, we also have a player called pepe, he a real Madrid player, which I support. grin
Hehe grin cool

1 Like

Re: Drop The Name Of Your Dog/pet For New Petlander by wunmi590(m): 5:00pm On Sep 12, 2015
theecaus:
Gattuso....cause na from d dog day one e stubborn

Gattuso is a great name, it reminds me of a former Milan player called that name, very stubborn and aggressive of a player. grin
Re: Drop The Name Of Your Dog/pet For New Petlander by wunmi590(m): 5:08pm On Sep 12, 2015
Sandydayz:

Hehe grin cool

grin
Re: Drop The Name Of Your Dog/pet For New Petlander by aquadude15: 6:21pm On Sep 12, 2015
wunmi590:

Are you kidding me? Ajigijaga bawo grin
*smile

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drop The Name Of Your Dog/pet For New Petlander by Richybang: 8:01pm On Sep 12, 2015
beast: because he his scares people even me Cesar :he is loving Gabriella senior(late): friendly, calm, Gabriella junior: opposite of Gabriella senior survival :she escaped death lady:named after my ex gf gaderfi:terrorist espn: named after my favourite TV program if I keep naming all my dog we no go sleep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drop The Name Of Your Dog/pet For New Petlander by Bonafide9gerian: 8:23pm On Sep 12, 2015
Murphy.. Spy...

#GodBlessNigeria

1 Like

Re: Drop The Name Of Your Dog/pet For New Petlander by naijainfogalery: 8:35pm On Sep 12, 2015
There was this troublesome lady that stays close to my former House , she fights every one , she wouldn't even pay house rent, she was owing more than a years rent , the land lord has tried everything until one day, he bought a local dog and named her Blessing which the lady's name, so every morning the landlord will call blessing bitch oya come here, everyone started calling Blessing the dog if she looks back they will be like im not talking to u I'm only calling the dog, o boy Blessing moved out In less than 2months

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Drop The Name Of Your Dog/pet For New Petlander by petux(m): 11:27pm On Sep 12, 2015
osewa

1 Like

Re: Drop The Name Of Your Dog/pet For New Petlander by chidifyn(f): 3:27am On Sep 13, 2015
wunmi590:

Great and cute name, you got for your pet
thanks

1 Like

Re: Drop The Name Of Your Dog/pet For New Petlander by wunmi590(m): 4:04am On Sep 13, 2015
Richybang:
beast: because he his scares people even me
Cesar :he is loving
Gabriella senior(late): friendly, calm,
Gabriella junior: opposite of Gabriella senior
survival :she escaped death
lady:named after my ex gf
gaderfi:terrorist
espn: named after my favourite TV program
if I keep naming all my dog we no go sleep

Cute names your got for your dogs
Re: Drop The Name Of Your Dog/pet For New Petlander by wunmi590(m): 4:05am On Sep 13, 2015
Bonafide9gerian:
Murphy..
Spy...

Murphy, you remind me of one of my old friend Murphy, great names cool

#GodBlessNigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Super Pedigree Mountain Caucasian Shepherd Puppies / I Have A Pure Breed Puppies For Sale / How to Import Dogs In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.