Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Drop The Name Of Your Dog/pet For New Petlander - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Drop The Name Of Your Dog/pet For New Petlander (5747 Views)

Dog/pet Owners In Bayelsa Enter / "Recommend A Pet For My Aged Parents" / Why Vaccinate My Dog - Pet Vaccination Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop The Name Of Your Dog/pet For New Petlander by wunmi590(m): 4:08am On Sep 13, 2015
naijainfogalery:
There was this troublesome lady that stays close to my former House , she fights every one , she wouldn't even pay house rent, she was owing more than a years rent , the land lord has tried everything until one day, he bought a local dog and named her Blessing which the lady's name, so every morning the landlord will call blessing bitch oya come here, everyone started calling Blessing the dog if she looks back they will be like im not talking to u I'm only calling the dog, o boy Blessing moved out In less than 2months

LWKMD grin, such a funny landlord
Re: Drop The Name Of Your Dog/pet For New Petlander by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 13, 2015
Bishop
&
Deacon
My 2 rottis that I love so much but are now passed sad.
Re: Drop The Name Of Your Dog/pet For New Petlander by naijainfogalery: 8:18am On Sep 13, 2015
You mean the smart Landlord
wunmi590:

LWKMD grin, such a funny landlord
Re: Drop The Name Of Your Dog/pet For New Petlander by wunmi590(m): 8:37am On Sep 13, 2015
naijainfogalery:
You mean the smart Landlord

Yes 000 cheesy
Re: Drop The Name Of Your Dog/pet For New Petlander by wunmi590(m): 8:39am On Sep 13, 2015
Hunnydropps:
Bishop
&
Deacon
My 2 rottis that I love so much but are now passed sad.

Oh, what a sad news, but those names are both great, I guess bishop should be able to pray for deacon b4 he or she pssd away. grin

Why have you not gotten another dog?
Re: Drop The Name Of Your Dog/pet For New Petlander by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 13, 2015
wunmi590:

Oh, what a sad news, but those names are both great, I guess bishop should be able to pray for deacon b4 he or she pssd away. grin

Why have you not gotten another dog?

Thank you, I always loved those names and miss them very much. I want to get another dog...rotti of course but the place I live now doesn't have the space for them to move around like they should.
I'm hoping to be able to get another within the year so I've started trying to think of another name. So far I like the names: Titan, Thor, and Caesar. If Im able to get 2 males I'd like to name one 'Genghis' and the second 'Khan'. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drop The Name Of Your Dog/pet For New Petlander by wunmi590(m): 6:22am On Sep 14, 2015
Hunnydropps:

Thank you, I always loved those names and miss them very much. I want to get another dog...rotti of course but the place I live now doesn't have the space for them to move around like they should.
I'm hoping to be able to get another within the year so I've started trying to think of another name. So far I like the names: Titan, Thor, and Caesar. If Im able to get 2 males I'd like to name one 'Genghis' and the second 'Khan'. Lol

That good cool

1 Like

Re: Drop The Name Of Your Dog/pet For New Petlander by snazzy5050(m): 11:01am On Sep 14, 2015
Kesh grin grin
Re: Drop The Name Of Your Dog/pet For New Petlander by wunmi590(m): 3:16pm On Sep 14, 2015
snazzy5050:
Kesh grin grin

Kesh, or you mean Stephen keshi? grin
Re: Drop The Name Of Your Dog/pet For New Petlander by Enoobong1(f): 3:51pm On Sep 14, 2015
my babies/pets names are
Dallas(female)- Lhasa
Scott (Male)- Lhasa
Dixie (female)- Rott
Skippy(male)- Rott&GDS (mixed)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drop The Name Of Your Dog/pet For New Petlander by emeka2847: 7:28pm On Sep 14, 2015
Ha! shocked
wunmi590:

Just be rest assured that people would steal, the main reason this thread was created is for those who are looking for names to come here and get one. cheesy
Re: Drop The Name Of Your Dog/pet For New Petlander by wunmi590(m): 7:57pm On Sep 14, 2015
emeka2847:
Ha! shocked

Yes cheesy
Re: Drop The Name Of Your Dog/pet For New Petlander by jeff1607(m): 3:42am On Sep 15, 2015
CRONOS -love Greek names (for big dogs)
Re: Drop The Name Of Your Dog/pet For New Petlander by Loadedcity: 10:37am On Oct 07, 2015
They are three and there names are Lady, Princess and Bolt
Re: Drop The Name Of Your Dog/pet For New Petlander by solomonsojay(m): 9:47pm On Oct 07, 2015
my GSD...female.... Sasha....9months.

all good except she suddenly stop eating m VH or maybe he hates rice n misses her crushed indoomie+gilled fish!

pls. what d best way to get rid of Fleas... its been my p problem to months now. your help will be highly appreciated.
smiley

Re: Drop The Name Of Your Dog/pet For New Petlander by rodmann(m): 10:55am On Oct 10, 2015
solomonsojay:
my GSD...female.... Sasha....9months.
all good except she suddenly stop eating m VH or maybe he hates rice n misses her crushed indoomie+gilled fish!
pls. what d best way to get rid of Fleas... its been my p problem to months now. your help will be highly appreciated.
smiley
I strongly advise you see a vet.I took advise from friends on this same problem ...you know..."do it yourself" approach and my dog (Duke)died from poisoning...we think he licked d pesticide spray after we applied it on him.He was only 6months old

Re: Drop The Name Of Your Dog/pet For New Petlander by kolajoo(m): 10:57am On Oct 10, 2015
Cooper, Vera, Max, Zeuz
Re: Drop The Name Of Your Dog/pet For New Petlander by Mhomies: 10:27pm On Oct 10, 2015
Jackie = Male Boerboel.

Forcer = Male Caucasian.

Gwenie = Female Caucasian.
Re: Drop The Name Of Your Dog/pet For New Petlander by solomonsojay(m): 11:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
rodmann:

I strongly advise you see a vet.I took advise from friends on this same problem ...you know..."do it yourself" approach and my dog (Duke)died from poisoning...we think he licked d pesticide spray after we applied it on him.He was only 6months old

Duke! funny enough by brothers Full long coat Gsd named Duke died of poisoning from pesticide sprayed on the cage 2years ago. but I think he chemical method here clearly explained details as to how to reduce the poison the dogs body absorbed n also mention aouth leach for a few hours, den oil after for d next 3days...
considering my situation data what doing next week.
I bath my dog n even soaked (head out n all body in) d her in salted water from r minutes, shampooed her added all I know how to n still she I went to check her room now n I saw like 20 tiny ticks running everywhere.
d house is infested as it is and the only way out is chemical now....except u have any other way out for me....d dog too is tired of crashing necery now n den....she is restless.
Re: Drop The Name Of Your Dog/pet For New Petlander by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
Tracy. A Maltese dog breed
Re: Drop The Name Of Your Dog/pet For New Petlander by barcaboi(m): 1:53pm On Oct 11, 2015
wunmi590:
Let drop the name of our pet and if possible with their pictures so that newbies can get names from here to name their pets.

The name of my pet/dog is "ZARA", a GSD she was named after a designer called Zara.
kerry(Caucasian), Eve (GSD) and cookie (lhasa)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drop The Name Of Your Dog/pet For New Petlander by imagio: 10:35pm On Oct 12, 2015
Kämpfer is the name of my male gsd puppy... Kämpfer is the german word for fighter.. smiley
Re: Drop The Name Of Your Dog/pet For New Petlander by IRoyalkennel(m): 11:54pm On Oct 12, 2015
My dogs name.. Caucasian- Mitchell.. Boerboel- Golliath gsd-1- Akaash
Re: Drop The Name Of Your Dog/pet For New Petlander by Chriswonder: 4:31am On Oct 13, 2015
Pinky

Re: Drop The Name Of Your Dog/pet For New Petlander by ImFortress(m): 7:56pm On Oct 13, 2015
Rott- Venus and Tracy GSD- Bobby Liver Tan Dobby- Bella
Re: Drop The Name Of Your Dog/pet For New Petlander by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 10, 2016
I'm ready to get another rotti puppy soon cheesy

Any1 can you recommend a very good reputable veterinarian in Ilorin, Kwara State? I want to get quality vaccinations for ALL possible illnesses on the timetable that is recommended. I'm seeking to keep the little one in top health....I'm so excited grin

Thanks for any assistance.
Re: Drop The Name Of Your Dog/pet For New Petlander by mankan2k7(m): 8:59pm On Jul 10, 2016
when I get a pet I will name him inspector
Re: Drop The Name Of Your Dog/pet For New Petlander by xray2: 11:37pm On Jul 10, 2016
Suzzy(Gsd), Leena(Gsd) dead... .. . Jasper(Rot)
Re: Drop The Name Of Your Dog/pet For New Petlander by Akunyun(m): 9:20am On Jul 12, 2016
Female GSD - Naevia, Male Rott - Achilles, Female Rott - Venus. grin

Re: Drop The Name Of Your Dog/pet For New Petlander by Femonjay(m): 10:44am On Jul 12, 2016
1. Bravo

2. Rex

They are both Boerboel.
Re: Drop The Name Of Your Dog/pet For New Petlander by vincentjk(m): 11:55am On Jul 12, 2016
Kimbo.. A giant boerboel puppy

Re: Drop The Name Of Your Dog/pet For New Petlander by Cujo007: 4:27pm On Jul 22, 2016
Optimus, a bullmastiff. Named him that cos I see him as a leader of d many to come. (Taken from d name of d leader of d autobots)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

:) / Indian Monkey Set To Inherit Fortune From Ostracised Couple / How to Import Dogs In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.