Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,650 members, 7,955,359 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:05 AM

Carl Ikeme With His Wife & Two Children (Photo) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Carl Ikeme With His Wife & Two Children (Photo) (47774 Views)

Carl Ikeme's Cancer In Remission (Photo) / Ter Stegen Shows Support For Ikeme With Heartfelt Message. / Rohr Replaces Injured Carl Ikeme With Daniel Akpeyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Carl Ikeme With His Wife & Two Children (Photo) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 12, 2015
Alright girls you can stop drooling
that nigga has been taken
by a pretty white chic
go back home to Ur ugly boyfriends
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Carl Ikeme With His Wife & Two Children (Photo) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 12, 2015
cute family

1 Like

Re: Carl Ikeme With His Wife & Two Children (Photo) by adasandi(f): 5:58pm On Sep 12, 2015
Awww,

so lovely
Re: Carl Ikeme With His Wife & Two Children (Photo) by dedugbaa(m): 5:59pm On Sep 12, 2015
Oga seun as much as I love this forum,I think it is not too nice if you keep stealing stories from linda ikeji blog,it is very annoying seeing the same story and text after checking the said blog,pls take correction before she notices,I visit LIB and your several times in a day.

1 Like

Re: Carl Ikeme With His Wife & Two Children (Photo) by Dindondin(m): 5:59pm On Sep 12, 2015
white Toto clean, sweet die
Re: Carl Ikeme With His Wife & Two Children (Photo) by Chasaq237: 6:00pm On Sep 12, 2015
Marriage is filled with true love provided there is money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Carl Ikeme With His Wife & Two Children (Photo) by UchihaItachi(m): 6:01pm On Sep 12, 2015
collinsy2:
Before joining Super Eagles, Carl was a goal keeper for Wolverhampton wanderers.

Meaning he's no longer keeping for Wolves?

1 Like

Re: Carl Ikeme With His Wife & Two Children (Photo) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 12, 2015
dedugbaa:
Oga as much as I love this forum,I think it is not too nice if you keep stealing stories from linda ikeji blog,it is very annoying seeing the same story and text after checking the said blog,pls take correction before she notices,I visit LIB and your several times in a day.
shut ur mouth u gullible fvck. . U think he is the one in charge of posting, its fellow nairalanders like u dat copy and paste(post) tongue

1 Like

Re: Carl Ikeme With His Wife & Two Children (Photo) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 12, 2015
Dindondin:
white Toto clean, sweet die
how u take know tongue
Re: Carl Ikeme With His Wife & Two Children (Photo) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 12, 2015
[quote author=collinsy2 post=3794061
Carl was a goal keeper for Wolverhampton wanderers.
[/quote]
So where is he playing now undecided

1 Like

Re: Carl Ikeme With His Wife & Two Children (Photo) by tiamiyukunle69(m): 6:04pm On Sep 12, 2015
Sweet family

1 Like

Re: Carl Ikeme With His Wife & Two Children (Photo) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 12, 2015
klem93:
Weak gene... non of his children is having the Nigerian trait.... anyways good sha
he is half caste aka mixed race. the kids are 3/4 white. same as Ross Barkley

2 Likes

Re: Carl Ikeme With His Wife & Two Children (Photo) by Charly68: 6:06pm On Sep 12, 2015
Coach Oliseh has found a good replacement for Eyeama.. nobody can hold the country to Ransome again
God bless skipper Ikeme
Re: Carl Ikeme With His Wife & Two Children (Photo) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 12, 2015
he does not look nigerian.
Re: Carl Ikeme With His Wife & Two Children (Photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 6:14pm On Sep 12, 2015
muggish:
na only d wife I da see winkna only d wife I da see

For your mind..........
Re: Carl Ikeme With His Wife & Two Children (Photo) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 12, 2015
Who is he?
Re: Carl Ikeme With His Wife & Two Children (Photo) by dedugbaa(m): 6:16pm On Sep 12, 2015
Jarizod:
shut ur mouth u gullible fvck. . U think he is the one in charge of posting, its fellow nairalanders like u dat copy and paste(post) tongue

It doesn't matter who is responsible it just does not sound right,when I finish visiting a site to see exactly the same story on this site,it seems like stealing or plagiarism if the source is not acknowledged,beside do you have to insult to make your point?Grow up and act mature.
Re: Carl Ikeme With His Wife & Two Children (Photo) by FIGARO00: 6:16pm On Sep 12, 2015
HerTotoDeySmell:
Too bad
Too good.
what a name... undecided
HerTotoDeySmell:
Too bad
Too good.
what a name...
Re: Carl Ikeme With His Wife & Two Children (Photo) by engrshakespeare: 6:18pm On Sep 12, 2015
HerTotoDeySmell:

Between me and this one who needs sense.....buhahahahahaha..

You of course, u still dey ask

1 Like

Re: Carl Ikeme With His Wife & Two Children (Photo) by gobizzy101: 6:19pm On Sep 12, 2015
HerTotoDeySmell:
Too bad
Too good.
Its u punkass

1 Like

Re: Carl Ikeme With His Wife & Two Children (Photo) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 12, 2015
dedugbaa:

It doesn't matter who is responsible it just does not sound right,when I finish visiting a site to see exactly the same story on this site,it seems like stealing or plagiarism if the source is not acknowledged,beside do you have to insult to make your point?Grow up and act mature.
I get ur point nigga buh nairaland is a forum, many sites get their topics from here, visit naijaloaded, gurusloaded etcetera. . The mods on nl pick topics that would be of some benefit to nairalanders, assuming it was an information that could stop the spread of an epidemic are u trying to say it shouldnt be posted simply because it was plagiarized

Try to get my point dude
Re: Carl Ikeme With His Wife & Two Children (Photo) by Eluwilussit(m): 6:35pm On Sep 12, 2015
Ayoswit:
Lovely family........ My great son is a year old today. Pls nairalanders show him love with some likes.

Cute boy! Congrats young man. You shall be great. God will protect, provide and lead u in all u do. Always at the top. HBD.

2 Likes

Re: Carl Ikeme With His Wife & Two Children (Photo) by ElFenomeno1: 6:39pm On Sep 12, 2015
collinsy2:
Carl, who was invited by Sunday Oliseh to keep for the Super Eagles is pictured below with his wife and 2 children. Before joining Super Eagles, Carl was a goal keeper for Wolverhampton wanderers.
Was?
He is still a bloody goalkeeper at Wolverhampton Wanderers.
Re: Carl Ikeme With His Wife & Two Children (Photo) by Ayoswit(f): 6:39pm On Sep 12, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Cute boy! Congrats young man. You shall be great. God will protect, provide and lead u in all u do. Always at the top. HBD.
Amen to that. Tanx dear.
Re: Carl Ikeme With His Wife & Two Children (Photo) by Elxandre(m): 6:41pm On Sep 12, 2015
The kids have almost no trace of black in them.... is this right?
Well Ryan giggs has a black dad but doesn't look like it.
Re: Carl Ikeme With His Wife & Two Children (Photo) by bigfrancis21: 6:46pm On Sep 12, 2015
Elxandre:
The kids have almost no trace of black in them....
is this right?

Well Ryan giggs has a black dad but doesn't look like it.

Just as Sasha and Malia Obama have no physical traces of white with a white grandmother.

The kids' blackness might not show now as they are kids but as they grow up their blackness might become more apparent.

1 Like

Re: Carl Ikeme With His Wife & Two Children (Photo) by Elxandre(m): 6:51pm On Sep 12, 2015
bigfrancis21:

Just as Sasha and Malia Obama have no physical traces of white with a white grandmother.

The kids' blackness might not show now as they are kids but as they grow up their blackness might become more apparent.
Interesting.

1 Like

Re: Carl Ikeme With His Wife & Two Children (Photo) by dedugbaa(m): 6:54pm On Sep 12, 2015
Jarizod:
I get ur point nigga buh nairaland is a forum, many sites get their topics from here, visit naijaloaded, gurusloaded etcetera. . The mods on nl pick topics that would be of some benefit to nairalanders, assuming it was an information that could stop the spread of an epidemic are u trying to say it shouldnt be posted simply because it was plagiarized

Try to get my point dude
Thanks for the correction,but I mean it is better and more logical if the source is acknowledged the way newspapers are.Dude
Re: Carl Ikeme With His Wife & Two Children (Photo) by pat077: 6:59pm On Sep 12, 2015
Nice picture.
Re: Carl Ikeme With His Wife & Two Children (Photo) by Ignyte(m): 7:08pm On Sep 12, 2015
Just after I sell d guy for fifa na im i see him fam.. Make i buy d guy back for d sake of d family
Re: Carl Ikeme With His Wife & Two Children (Photo) by paSURE(m): 7:18pm On Sep 12, 2015
collinsy2:
Carl, who was invited by Sunday Oliseh to keep for the Super Eagles is pictured below with his wife and 2 children. Before joining Super Eagles, Carl was a goal keeper for Wolverhampton wanderers.
Carl is a wonderful keeper,his debunt was one of a perfect show.Keep it up,as we expect to see more of such actions.
Re: Carl Ikeme With His Wife & Two Children (Photo) by paSURE(m): 7:19pm On Sep 12, 2015
collinsy2:
Carl is a wonderful keeper,his debunt was one of a perfect show.Keep it up,as we expect to see more of such action.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Super League Showdown: Agnelli Resigns. Juve, Chelsea Others Leave ECA / Photo Of Super Eagles After Their Victory Match Against Zambia / I Want Kalim & Nazim Amokachi, My Twin Sons To Play For Nigeria- Daniel Amokachi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.