Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Best Android App For Streaming Nollywood Movies, Naija Music Videos Unlimitedly - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Android App For Streaming Nollywood Movies, Naija Music Videos Unlimitedly (6038 Views)

How To Download and Stream Videos Unlimitedly on YouTube With Just N25 on Mtn / Websites For Streaming Videos / What Are Your Best Apps For Streaming Movies/sports Shows? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Android App For Streaming Nollywood Movies, Naija Music Videos Unlimitedly by bongolistik(m): 4:10pm On Sep 12, 2015
Forget about Iroko TV and Ibaka TV they don’t even show current movies; if you enjoy watching Nigerian home movies and other African made movies, African Music Videos, Comedies, Thrillers etc. you can now do so without hassle on your android device.

You will agree with me that the likes of Modbro apps, Showbox etc. do not have Nollywood movies and Nigerian music videos are also not readily available on them.

Now, do you like seeing the likes of Olu Jacob or Tonto Dike in movie scenes or you enjoy watching Flavour latest music video and that of D’Banj the kokomaster, then you are in for the best android app for unlimited Nigerian movies and music video streaming.

Have you used Afrinolly apk before?

Source: http://highteknology..com/2015/09/android-app-to-stream-Nigerian-movies-unlimitedly.html
Re: Best Android App For Streaming Nollywood Movies, Naija Music Videos Unlimitedly by chefremy(m): 6:02pm On Sep 12, 2015
afrinolly?
Re: Best Android App For Streaming Nollywood Movies, Naija Music Videos Unlimitedly by slimmyjimmy(m): 6:32pm On Sep 12, 2015
bongolistik:
Forget about Iroko TV and Ibaka TV they don’t even show current movies; if you enjoy watching Nigerian home movies and other African made movies, African Music Videos, Comedies, Trailers etc. you can now do so without hassle on your android device.

You will agree with me that the likes of Modbro apps, Showbox etc. do not have Nollywood movies and Nigerian music videos are also not readily available on them.

Now, do you like seeing the likes of Olu Jacob or Tonto Dike in movie scenes or you enjoy watching Flavour latest music video and that of D’Banj the kokomaster, then are in for the best android app for unlimited Nigerian movies and music video streaming.

Have you used Afrinolly apk before?

Source: http://highteknology..com/2015/09/android-app-to-stream-Nigerian-movies-unlimitedly.html

dwop d dload link
Re: Best Android App For Streaming Nollywood Movies, Naija Music Videos Unlimitedly by okitikpo: 8:21pm On Sep 12, 2015
Afrinolly is the bomb in home movie. I was introduced to it last week by a friend
Re: Best Android App For Streaming Nollywood Movies, Naija Music Videos Unlimitedly by sats: 9:32pm On Sep 12, 2015
streaming?
hmmm
you better have a solid data plan
the Little time i spend on youtube, i dey feel am 4 my dataplan
Re: Best Android App For Streaming Nollywood Movies, Naija Music Videos Unlimitedly by bongolistik(m): 8:50am On Sep 13, 2015
sats:
streaming?
hmmm
you better have a solid data plan
the Little time i spend on youtube, i dey feel am 4 my dataplan
we're talking unlimited here
Re: Best Android App For Streaming Nollywood Movies, Naija Music Videos Unlimitedly by sats: 11:29am On Sep 13, 2015
bongolistik:
we're talking unlimited here
unlimited for naija?
which network?
Re: Best Android App For Streaming Nollywood Movies, Naija Music Videos Unlimitedly by nellaluv(f): 2:38pm On Sep 13, 2015
sats:

unlimited for naija?
which network?

J.J.C tongue

5 Likes

Re: Best Android App For Streaming Nollywood Movies, Naija Music Videos Unlimitedly by Sarhyd(m): 3:04pm On Sep 13, 2015
Big JJC, grin grin grin
Re: Best Android App For Streaming Nollywood Movies, Naija Music Videos Unlimitedly by Sarhyd(m): 3:11pm On Sep 13, 2015
God bless for this post, I go watch yoruba movie taya grin

1 Like

Re: Best Android App For Streaming Nollywood Movies, Naija Music Videos Unlimitedly by sats: 4:11pm On Sep 13, 2015
nellaluv:

J.J.C tongue
nice one

1 Like

Re: Best Android App For Streaming Nollywood Movies, Naija Music Videos Unlimitedly by bongolistik(m): 5:21am On Sep 14, 2015
Sarhyd:
God bless for this post, I go watch yoruba movie taya grin
ah! You go watch tire o
Re: Best Android App For Streaming Nollywood Movies, Naija Music Videos Unlimitedly by frediech(m): 9:20am On Sep 14, 2015
abokinamu:

It seems you're new in Nigeria guys have been enjoying unlimited browsing and downloading since like for me I use 160GB every month and don't even finish it for just 2100naira yes or you can enjoy 20GB for 1400naira a month I browse stream and download unlimitedly there are lot of options to chose from I've even watched all the whole latest movies on net I'm just rewatching them again waiting for another new latest 2016 upcoming movies both Nollywood and Hollywood movies and series I download them all and the most aspect of it its that the movies comes in small data size like 300mb 200mb 150mb and it's very clear like HD quality there are two sites where you can get such movies cheesy
pls how do i get the160gb?
Re: Best Android App For Streaming Nollywood Movies, Naija Music Videos Unlimitedly by sats: 9:30am On Sep 14, 2015
abokinamu:

It seems you're new in Nigeria guys have been enjoying unlimited browsing and downloading since like for me I use 160GB every month and don't even finish it for just 2100naira yes or you can enjoy 20GB for 1400naira a month I browse stream and download unlimitedly there are lot of options to chose from I've even watched all the whole latest movies on net I'm just rewatching them again waiting for another new latest 2016 upcoming movies both Nollywood and Hollywood movies and series I download them all and the most aspect of it its that the movies comes in small data size like 300mb 200mb 150mb and it's very clear like HD quality there are two sites where you can get such movies cheesy
i see, ok, enjoy, because if i say make you show me the way, na money go end the matter

1 Like

Re: Best Android App For Streaming Nollywood Movies, Naija Music Videos Unlimitedly by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 14, 2015
sats:

i see, ok, enjoy, because if i say make you show me the way, na money go end the matter
lol cheesy grin
Re: Best Android App For Streaming Nollywood Movies, Naija Music Videos Unlimitedly by okitikpo: 3:30pm On Sep 14, 2015
sats:

hahaha, guy u funny
Re: Best Android App For Streaming Nollywood Movies, Naija Music Videos Unlimitedly by henrixx(m): 5:16pm On Sep 14, 2015
abokinamu:

bloody scammer.... U go to all the threads advertising lies.... Bloody thwart
Re: Best Android App For Streaming Nollywood Movies, Naija Music Videos Unlimitedly by sats: 6:57pm On Sep 14, 2015
okitikpo:
hahaha, guy u funny
hahahahah ... bros, na so o, to even give person code to subscribe to dataplan, nairalander wan collect money
Re: Best Android App For Streaming Nollywood Movies, Naija Music Videos Unlimitedly by Ammy5565(f): 2:10pm On Sep 15, 2015
abokinamu:

Not me I've come here to change that by helping all fellow for free

I whatsapped you since yesterday bt till now u havent replied.
Re: Best Android App For Streaming Nollywood Movies, Naija Music Videos Unlimitedly by sats: 2:41pm On Sep 15, 2015
abokinamu:

I swear truth to God almighty I don't ask for money I do this for free those whose on my groups can testify this I've never asked for money from anyone I'm a free giver try me just click abokinamu so you can see my number then ask for it on whatsapp or telegram
shocked
free?
...hmmm
dont you think if you spread it too much, it will become rampant and get blocked?

1 Like

Re: Best Android App For Streaming Nollywood Movies, Naija Music Videos Unlimitedly by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 17, 2015
abokinamu:

Have replied was kinda busy on telegram
I sent you a message on whatsapp or please come online
Re: Best Android App For Streaming Nollywood Movies, Naija Music Videos Unlimitedly by timbros(m): 2:26pm On Sep 17, 2015
abokinamu:

Please I need the websites to download Hollywood movies in 300mb size.
Re: Best Android App For Streaming Nollywood Movies, Naija Music Videos Unlimitedly by osiomwan92: 7:52am On Jan 09, 2016
please abokinamu I cud not c d number , this is mine 07053485633 whatsapp or bb pin 5C1A4E9B , even if it WL cause paying for the 20gb cheat. am interested. thanks
Re: Best Android App For Streaming Nollywood Movies, Naija Music Videos Unlimitedly by khalidx: 8:05am On Jan 09, 2016
Is hip tv available on it

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Has To Be The Ugliest Camera Bump In Smartphone History! / MTN Latest Bonanza Scam / How To Download MP3 On Iphone 5s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.