Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! (60220 Views)

Please Share Your TSTV Experience / Black Panther: How Africans In America Dressed To Go See The Movie / 3 Idiots - 2017 Nollywood Movie Thriller - YET FILMS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by kay29000(m): 8:22pm On Sep 13, 2015
dearpreye:

Hmmm! I've watched it over and over again.

Please, Share one vital lesson you took from the movie.

You shouldn't always be too rigid with life...be like water, take the shape of any container you find yourself. And don't condemn or look down on anyone.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 13, 2015
kay29000:

You shouldn't always be too rigid with life...be like water, take the shape of any container you find yourself. And don't condemn or look down on anyone.

Very valid lessons. Be flexible. Be smart.

Never look down on anyone. Chatur learned that lesson very late. He had to run after the idiots pants down.

1 Like

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 13, 2015
Ishilove:

Ha, it made me cry too o.

I don't like watching it because I don't like watching movies that cause me to shed tears. I cried when that fat dude's father finally accepted his son's career choice.

What did I learn from the movie? Pursue happiness smiley

Rarely do we see a movie that perfectly combines both great lessons and comedy. I'm sure that particular scene is s usually the most emotional for me. His name is Farhan; he had to summon the courage to tell his parents he wasn't going to be fulfilled being engineer, and that he should be allowed to pursue his passion in wildlife photography. The tears from the mum's eyes almost elicited same from mine when I first watched it.

We need to seek out our passion and pursue it. The run lies our happiness and ultimate satisfaction.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by kay29000(m): 8:35pm On Sep 13, 2015
dearpreye:

Very valid lessons. Be flexible. Be smart.

Never look down on anyone. Chatur learned that lesson very late. He had to run after the idiots pants down.

Yea. Overall, the movie is packed with super emotional scenes, deep philosophical discussions, and some comedy too. I need to watch it again.

6 Likes

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 13, 2015
kay29000:

Yea. Overall, the movie is packed with super emotional scenes, deep philosophical discussions, and some comedy too. I need to watch it again.

Very correct. I was so fortunate to have learned some of those vital lessons many years even before seeing the movies. It's a great one.
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by toxiflam: 5:51am On Sep 14, 2015
I learnt that the noses don't collide while kissing. #proper kissing skills.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by PhunsukhWangdu(m): 9:54pm On Sep 14, 2015
Although I stopped watching movies a very long time ago but "3 Idiots" is a movie one will not regret watching. There are countless of lessons therein. I think the movie was released around 2010 or so. I did watch it back then almost every single day until I could picture virtually all the scenes in my memory.

OP there is a particular lesson you missed out.

Help Others Achieve Their Dreams: Rancho inbuilt self-confidence in Raju and encouraged Fahran to quit Engineering but rather pursue his dream of becoming a photographer.

I also learnt from the movie that one has to be creative. Even though back in school, I devoted most of my leisure hours for my religious commitment, I still had to sacrifice a little time to learn programming so as to brace up my degree.

Trivia: I have been visiting Nairaland since time immemorial as a guest. It was when I graduated from Computer Science as the only first class student in the department that I had to create this account. Of course to immortalise the great Scientist with 200 patents, Phunsukh Wangdu!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 14, 2015
PhunsukhWangdu:
Although I stopped watching movies a very long time ago but "3 Idiots" is a movie one will not regret watching. There are countless of lessons therein. I think the movie was released around 2010 or so. I did watch it back then almost every single day until I could picture virtually all the scenes in my memory.

OP there is a particular lesson you missed out.

Help Others Achieve Their Dreams: Rancho inbuilt self-confidence in Raju and encouraged Fahran to quit Engineering but rather pursue his dream of becoming a photographer.

I also learnt from the movie that one has to be creative. Even though back in school, I devoted most of my leisure hours for my religious commitment, I still had to sacrifice a little time to learn programming so as to brace up my degree.

Trivia: I have been visiting Nairaland since time immemorial as a guest. It was when I graduated from Computer Science as the only first class student in the department that I had to create this account. Of course to immortalise the great Scientist with 200 patents, Phunsukh Wangdu!

I'm yet to see anyone who's seen this movie without having a thing or two to learn. It's a great movie.

I'm with you in your first lesson. Rancho did help his friends to pursue their own dreams and passion. In fa t he was more committed to seeing them excel than he was about his own success. That's the truest definition of friendship and nobility

Of course. We must learn to improvise, innovate and be creative. These folks had to improvise with all their technical skills combined to assist in the joyous delivery of baby Champ. Virus was flabbergasted and he witness firsthand the true meaning of engineering and intelligence.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 15, 2015
Cc: SeverusSnape!
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by SeverusSnape(m): 9:59am On Sep 15, 2015
It was about three years ago I heard some people in school talking about a movie titled "3 idiots", At first I was like, "What sort of wack movie is that". I was judging a book by its cover, Hearing the title, I thought it was one of those mediocre Indian movies, Though I've watched a lot of interesting Bollywood movies, I can't say I'm a Bollywood fan.

Well, Somehow I bumped into my roommate watching the movie on his laptop, and it piqued my interest; I allowed him to finish watching it, then at night, I started watching the movie. I must say, there was no dull moment as long as that movie is concerned.

There were scenes where I couldn't help but cry, Yes, I cried. I thought I was a macho, But that movie humbled me that night.

I can't forget that particular scene where Joy Lobo was singing "Give me some sunshine" (I had to download that song), where he committed suicide, and many other scenes. The movie is very emotional I must say. Ever since I watched 3 idiots, I've always recommended the movie for young people like myself, there is much to learn from it.
Cc: dearpreye

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:
It was about three years ago I heard some people in school talking about a movie titled "3 idiots", At first I was like, "What sort of wack movie is that". I was judging a book by its cover, Hearing the title, I thought it was one of those mediocre Indian movies, Though I've watched a lot of interesting Bollywood movies, I can't say I'm a Bollywood fan.

Well, Somehow I bumped into my roommate watching the movie on his laptop, and it piqued my interest; I allowed him to finish watching it, then at night, I started watching the movie. I must say, there was no dull moment as long as that movie is concerned.

There were scenes where I couldn't help but cry, Yes, I cried. I thought I was a macho, But that movie humbled me that night.

I can't forget that particular scene where Joy Lobo was singing "Give me some sunshine" (I had to download that song), where he committed suicide, and many other scenes. The movie is very emotional I must say. Ever since I watched 3 idiots, I've always recommended the movie for young people like myself, there is much to learn from it.

I could easily relate with the predicament of Joy Lobo. His case is a very pathetic one. I've seen a lot of students being punished and frustrated by their project supervisors. Lobo was boxed into a corner, a lonely and tight one at that, and for a lack of a genuine friend to have eased his pains and frustrations, he committed suicide but not before writing I QUIT somewhere on his wall.

Our school system is very much like that which was practised by the ICE in the movie. And sadly Joy Lobo father would never know what really happened that led to his son's suicide.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by PhunsukhWangdu(m): 2:33pm On Sep 15, 2015
dearpreye:

I'm yet to see anyone who's seen this movie without having a thing or two to learn. It's a great movie.

I'm with you in your first lesson. Rancho did help his friends to pursue their own dreams and passion. In fa t he was more committed to seeing them excel than he was about his own success. That's the truest definition of friendship and nobility

Of course. We must learn to improvise, innovate and be creative. These folks had to improvise with all their technical skills combined to assist in the joyous delivery of baby Champ. Virus was flabbergasted and he witness firsthand the true meaning of engineering and intelligence.

That emboldened part nearly made me cry the first time I watched it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by PhunsukhWangdu(m): 2:42pm On Sep 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:

shocked @ post

Is this the same moniker I do see in poltics section?

1 Like

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by SeverusSnape(m): 3:54pm On Sep 15, 2015
PhunsukhWangdu:

shocked @ post
Is this the same moniker I do see in poltics section?
Yes, T'is me.
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 17, 2015
SamsonJohn743, let's read what you have in mind over this movie.
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by eniolaamoda: 9:48pm On Sep 17, 2015
The part when the proffessor daughter was about to give birth was breathtaking
Vacumm cleaner delivery mother of all deliveries
I just kept crying nd wondering the movie was to awesome

I really wanted to be like rancho,he helped centimeter,even become a better person,d funniest part is he never forgot his friend,even when he doesn't see dem he still reads the other guys novel on animal and visit the other ones blog.

D film was awesome.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 17, 2015
eniolaamoda:
The part when the proffessor daughter was about to give birth was breathtaking
Vacumm cleaner delivery mother of all deliveries
I just kept crying nd wondering the movie was to awesome

I really wanted to be like rancho,he helped centimeter,even become a better person,d funniest part is he never forgot his friend,even when he doesn't see dem he still reads the other guys novel on animal and visit the other ones blog.

D film was awesome.

Virus couldn't improvise, with all his 32 years of so called extraordinary talent and intellect. It was indeed delivery of deliveries. The tension and suspense was so high the first time I watched it. The most emotional part for me was Farhans dad agreeing to allow Farhan pursue his passion of wildlife photography. His courage was enviable and poignant.

Rancho is an awesome guy. He never stopped loving his two friends; they in return also didn't forget him. Pia almost go married because Rancho disappeared without a trail. Recall Raju's bold interview? The chairman of the interview panel was amazed at the extraordinary courage and wonderful attitude of Raju. That was another inspirational scene in the movie.

Our true friends are those who genuinely seek our growth, fulfilment and happiness. Our true friends are those who are bold enough to always tell us the truth, no matter how awkward it may be. Our true friends are those who never leave our sides.

Did you see how Rancho was playful even after receiving a couple of slaps from his friends at the end of the movie, in the sand beach? I was wowed! They were genuine friends; in the end they were wise friends.

6 Likes

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by eniolaamoda: 10:15pm On Sep 17, 2015
dearpreye:

Virus couldn't improvise, with all his 32 years of so called extraordinary talent and intellect. It was indeed delivery of deliveries. The tension and suspense was so high the first time I watched it. The most emotional part for me was Farhans dad agreeing to allow Farhan pursue his passion of wildlife photography. His courage was enviable and poignant.

Rancho is an awesome guy. He never stopped loving his two friends; they in return also didn't forget him. Pia almost go married because Rancho disappeared without a trail. Recall Raju's bold interview? The chairman of the interview panel was amazed at the extraordinary courage and wonderful attitude of Raju. That was another inspirational scene in the movie.

Our true friends are those who genuinely seek our growth, fulfilment and happiness. Our true friends are those who are bold enough to always tell us the truth, no matter how awkward it may be. Our true friends are those who never leave our sides.

Did you see how Rancho was playful even after receiving a couple of slaps from his friends at the end of the movie, in the sand beach? I was wowed! They were genuine friends; in the end they were wise friends.

That movie is one infact the best I have ever seen thus far,
I never cried when I watch movies but bro this one had onions in it.
The part when the photographer guys dad granted him his wish,gave him full fatherly support,and told his son if he needed more money he will supply.

Asin I wna b d kind of dad that even if my kid want to b a taxi driver,I will give him money to study transportation,go and do his industrial attachment in the car park,although this things are hard,but the whole essence is that everyone should live freely and happy.

Remeber how the whole movie started,when farhan and d other one went to search for rancho,how they kept smiling and remebering how he had helped them become whom they are.

I don't even know what scene is not worth talking about.

The concept everything was wow.

I remebered when rancho rushed farhans dad to hospital on a scooter,farhan came in shouting at rancho,not quite long he over heard d doctor speaking by commending whomsoever had brought the man to the hospital with a scooter,bcus if dey had waited for an ambulance d man might have died.

To me d movie is not comedy,d movie spoke more of truth.

The movie is everything to me,I also wanted to open a thread about it,but I neva knew ppl like me existed on nairaland,

Good one op.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 17, 2015
eniolaamoda:

That movie is one infact the best I have ever seen thus far,
I never cried when I watch movies but bro this one had onions in it.
The part when the photographer guys dad granted him his wish,gave him full fatherly support,and told his son if he needed more money he will supply.

Asin I wna b d kind of dad that even if my kid want to b a taxi driver,I will give him money to study transportation,go and do his industrial attachment in the car park,although this things are hard,but the whole essence is that everyone should live freely and happy.

Remeber how the whole movie started,when farhan and d other one went to search for rancho,how they kept smiling and remebering how he had helped them become whom they are.

I don't even know what scene is not worth talking about.

The concept everything was wow.

I remebered when rancho rushed farhans dad to hospital on a scooter,farhan came in shouting at rancho,not quite long he over heard d doctor speaking by commending whomsoever had brought the man to the hospital with a scooter,bcus if dey had waited for an ambulance d man might have died.

To me d movie is not comedy,d movie spoke more of truth.

The movie is everything to me,I also wanted to open a thread about it,but I neva knew ppl like me existed on nairaland,

Good one op.

It's just such an inspirational movie. Too many scenes are just too emotional and loaded with countless,vital lessons.

The amazing thing about Rancho is, his friendliness and extreme maturity. See how Pia called him IDIOT and STUPID after giving him a dirty slap? Or how both Farhan and Raju took turns in slapping and kicking him? What was his reaction? Laughter. Smiles. Big hugs!

Lalasticalala, this movie will also change the wrong mindset towards education most of our youths have.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 17, 2015
What I learnt...

If you touch a life, you live in it forever.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by olajorn(m): 4:02am On Sep 18, 2015
Is it d same 3 idiots that I watched?...I only saw 3 Mumus and nothing more...

But that movie is inspiring...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by homesteady(m): 7:35am On Sep 18, 2015
Nobody has talked of friendship! That's what stuck me most in that movie.

Their bond was sooook strong, I could feel the bro-love they had for each other! How I wish I could have friends like that!
When they finally found Rancho in his school at the ending, that part were Raju and Farhan were beating him was just the highest! Many people might see that part as very funny, but it was a very powerful and emotional act! -
When you see a friend after a long time, sometimes you might not be really free with the person, sometimes times you'll be so happy and hug the person, but they started beating him here! it shows their friendship was soo strong!
Farhan even played a stunt to stop an air bound plane just because he heard Rancho has been found!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 18, 2015
homesteady:

Their bond was sooook strong, I could feel the bro-love they had for each other! How I wish I could have friends like that!
When they finally found Rancho in his school at the ending, that part were Raju and Farhan were beating him was just the highest! Many people might see that part as very funny, but it was a very powerful and emotional act! -
When you see a friend after a long time, sometimes you might not be really free with the person, sometimes times you'll be so happy and hug the person, but they started beating him here! it shows their friendship was soo strong!
Farhan even played a stunt to stop an air bound plane just because he heard Rancho has been found!

Deep friendship.....strong bonds....beyond words.....just childlike and innocent bonds...

1 Like

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 18, 2015
homesteady:

yes! Yes!
Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 18, 2015
Chatur: having fun, iidiots.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by SeverusSnape(m): 10:16am On Sep 18, 2015
dearpreye:
Chatur: having fun, iidiots.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by SeverusSnape(m): 10:23am On Sep 18, 2015

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by SeverusSnape(m): 10:34am On Sep 18, 2015

I love this reply...

grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 18, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I love this reply...

grin grin

Virus: ....Hmmmmm.....I'll.....I'll sure get back to you on this. Prof floored for the very first time.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by eniolaamoda: 6:43pm On Sep 18, 2015
dearpreye:

Virus: ....Hmmmmm.....I'll.....I'll sure get back to you on this. Prof floored for the very first time.

He got back to him
Because if u use pencil the led will break,and because it in space it will float and puncture d glass,or oxygen pipe or the astronaut suits.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by PhunsukhWangdu(m): 9:46pm On Sep 18, 2015
I really admire such trait of Raju and Farhan. These guys weren't jealous of their friend's achievement. While their names comfortably sit at the bottom of the result list yearly, that of their friend always takes pride of place on top.

And when Raju on heeding to the director's advice tried to play hostility to the duo, switched to Chatur's room. He was duly welcomed with serial anal bombs emanating from Silencer's gas chamber.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 19, 2015
The moral of the movie is, PURSUE EXCELLENCE; SUCCESS WILL CHASE YOU!

And that's being my guiding philosophy. We all must endeavour to become people of value and excellence. We must seek to be the very best in our chosen profession and skills.

To earn more, we must become more. To earn more, we must learn more.

We must change our mindset toward education, and all shall be well.

Lalasticalala, please, do the needful.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Where To Download 30 Days In Atlanta? / BBNaija: Tacha Suffers Nip Slip During Saturday Night Party / #BBNAJIA: Mike Got The Highest Number Of Votes, See How Nigerians Voted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.