Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Would You Let Your Child Attend This School (photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Would You Let Your Child Attend This School (photo) (4198 Views)

Would You Send Your Kids To This School? (Pictured) / Little Lagos Boy Who Swore He Wants To Be A Yahoo Boy Starts School (photo) / Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Let Your Child Attend This School (photo) by DAVE5(m): 4:35pm On Sep 12, 2015
I was meeting a client this last friday, when i got to nepa busstop around maryland, a poster there caught my attention which i believe would amaze you all as well, so the question is;

WOULD YOU LET YOUR CHILD/ SIBLING/ COUSIN/ NEPHEW/NIECE ATTEND THIS SCHOOL?

well click like if you would allow ur child attend
click share if you won't.....

2 Shares

Re: Would You Let Your Child Attend This School (photo) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 12, 2015
[sub][/sub]
Re: Would You Let Your Child Attend This School (photo) by adedayourt(m): 4:38pm On Sep 12, 2015
y nt
Re: Would You Let Your Child Attend This School (photo) by ladyF(f): 4:42pm On Sep 12, 2015
shocked in this environment? Pls stay at home, mummy will teach you all you need to know!!
Re: Would You Let Your Child Attend This School (photo) by ibkgab001: 4:43pm On Sep 12, 2015
Are you begging for likes ... Ok let me share some with you

Re: Would You Let Your Child Attend This School (photo) by Jetjacky(m): 4:45pm On Sep 12, 2015
ibkgab001:
which browser be that??
Re: Would You Let Your Child Attend This School (photo) by ibkgab001: 4:50pm On Sep 12, 2015
Safari on iPhone

Re: Would You Let Your Child Attend This School (photo) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 12, 2015
any problem?
Need anything from Jumia? Contact me now!
Re: Would You Let Your Child Attend This School (photo) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 12, 2015
ibkgab001:
Shey una dey chop likes abi una dey use am collect money for bank?

add ten thousand to your likes, that is number of likes I have despite the fact I have made lesser comments than you on this forum. angry

2 Likes

Re: Would You Let Your Child Attend This School (photo) by dominique(f): 7:18pm On Sep 12, 2015
The name of the school wasn't well thought out... Assfood, what the he'll were they thinking grin

2 Likes

Re: Would You Let Your Child Attend This School (photo) by Sharon6(f): 10:25pm On Sep 12, 2015
Ass+food =Ashfood. Sorry, music kids will pass.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS.
Re: Would You Let Your Child Attend This School (photo) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 12, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Would You Let Your Child Attend This School (photo) by willian10: 10:27pm On Sep 12, 2015
The pictures on the advert, one disadvantage of Google grin
Re: Would You Let Your Child Attend This School (photo) by Israel5(m): 11:57pm On Sep 12, 2015
Mbanu

1 Like

Re: Would You Let Your Child Attend This School (photo) by Israel5(m): 11:57pm On Sep 12, 2015
If thts d only schl on earth, No
Re: Would You Let Your Child Attend This School (photo) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:42am On Sep 13, 2015
Is this an avenue for advertisers? Why so many adverts on one thread
Re: Would You Let Your Child Attend This School (photo) by matkeyz(m): 2:03am On Sep 13, 2015
Datz my secondary sch u guyz ar insulting angry sad
Re: Would You Let Your Child Attend This School (photo) by dazzlingd(m): 7:15am On Sep 13, 2015
This school is not new, it's a popular school in kosofe, Lagos. They sud ve changed the name by now
Re: Would You Let Your Child Attend This School (photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 9:04am On Sep 13, 2015
ibkgab001:
look at my own likes,much more than yours and i've not spent up to a year on nairaland and I followed just 7136 topics,while you followed 14031 topics

Re: Would You Let Your Child Attend This School (photo) by brainpower(m): 9:20am On Sep 13, 2015
Assfood? Like there was nothing else they could come up with? Atleast they would have chosen soulfood. This goes a long way to show the quality of private schools we have.
Re: Would You Let Your Child Attend This School (photo) by ibkgab001: 9:55am On Sep 13, 2015
Almost there

Re: Would You Let Your Child Attend This School (photo) by Sarpyro1: 1:16pm On Sep 13, 2015
Diz can't be a school.. Looks like UI, zoological garden.
Re: Would You Let Your Child Attend This School (photo) by Godmother(f): 2:42pm On Sep 13, 2015
Lolz. What was the school owner thinking when he named the school. Assfood ke? And if you ask him or her for the meaning now, they will give you one long explanation and that and be feeling cool in the process.
Re: Would You Let Your Child Attend This School (photo) by zikmarty: 3:17pm On Sep 13, 2015
hahaha
#onlyin9ja
Re: Would You Let Your Child Attend This School (photo) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 13, 2015
Is this not Baba kudi's carpenter's workshop

(1) (Reply)

5 Incredible Animals With Real Superpowers / University Of Ibadan Pg School Sale Of Forms For The 2016/17 Academic Session / Can We Have This Kind Of Outdoor Library In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.