Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Help A Frien And Verify This Please - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help A Frien And Verify This Please (1716 Views)

Help Me Verify This Invite My People / Please Help Me Verify This Custom Recruitment / A Friend Got This Message To Come For An Interview Can Someone Verify It For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Frien And Verify This Please by rummmy: 5:12pm On Sep 12, 2015
Thank you for your application for the position of an Operations Manager. You are invited to attend an interview on Tuesday 15th Sept. 2015 at 10am. Venue: White Soul Motors, 291 Idiroko Bus Stop, Ikorodu Road, Maryland Lagos. Please come along with your CV and application letter. Confirm attendance: 07032519305.
Re: Help A Frien And Verify This Please by 1miccza: 5:16pm On Sep 12, 2015
It's GNLD
Re: Help A Frien And Verify This Please by eleko1: 5:21pm On Sep 12, 2015
white Soul motors undecided ? Go there first and make enquiry from the pipu there.Wish U well

1 Like

Re: Help A Frien And Verify This Please by missKiffy(f): 5:32pm On Sep 12, 2015
rummmy:
Thank you for your application for the position of an Operations Manager. You are invited to attend an interview on Tuesday 15th Sept. 2015 at 10am. Venue: White Soul Motors, 291 Idiroko Bus Stop, Ikorodu Road, Maryland Lagos. Please come along with your CV and application letter. Confirm attendance: 07032519305.
It's not GNLD, they are real, was there some days back for an interview
Re: Help A Frien And Verify This Please by rummmy: 5:40pm On Sep 12, 2015
Please help me with details,am not in lagos now and I wnt to know my options before embarking on such jouney from abuja...help me with what they do,possible pay and how they operate...help a friend please to reduce cost...thanks
missKiffy:

It's not GNLD, they are real, was there some days back for an interview
Re: Help A Frien And Verify This Please by missKiffy(f): 5:52pm On Sep 12, 2015
rummmy:
Please help me with details,am not in lagos now and I wnt to know my options before embarking on such jouney from abuja...help me with what they do,possible pay and how they operate...help a friend please to reduce cost...thanks
Ok, since you are coming from Abuja, I wouldn't advise you to come down, cos they really wasted our time that day, they sell cars, that's what they do. The interview was for 10 am just like your own but we didn't get interviewed till 2pm cos dey said they were having a meeting, after the interview, we were told to wait to meet the chairman, I guess the owner of the place, and that wasn't till abt 5:30pm, it ws me and just one lady dat was waiting to be interviewed, the other lady left by 5 when she couldn't wait anymore. I was the only one interviewed by him on monday, I still havnt heard from them, he said the pay is 40k, mon - sat, tho I applied for Secretary/Receptionist. So with my experience that day I wouldn't advise you to go since you are coming from Abuja, had It been ur in Lagos nw, better
Re: Help A Frien And Verify This Please by rummmy: 6:46pm On Sep 12, 2015
Thank you for the information my dear,you just helped a distance friend...
missKiffy:

Ok, since you are coming from Abuja, I wouldn't advise you to come down, cos they really wasted our time that day, they sell cars, that's what they do. The interview was for 10 am just like your own but we didn't get interviewed till 2pm cos dey said they were having a meeting, after the interview, we were told to wait to meet the chairman, I guess the owner of the place, and that wasn't till abt 5:30pm, it ws me and just one lady dat was waiting to be interviewed, the other lady left by 5 when she couldn't wait anymore. I was the only one interviewed by him on monday, I still havnt heard from them, he said the pay is 40k, mon - sat, tho I applied for Secretary/Receptionist. So with my experience that day I wouldn't advise you to go since you are coming from Abuja, had It been ur in Lagos nw, better
Re: Help A Frien And Verify This Please by KORMART: 11:50pm On May 01, 2021
One of the worst place to work I won't pray for my enemy to work there. The place is run by both husband and wife they will make u lost yourself respect

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Sales Coordinator Vacancy / TOTAL - Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNL) Job Vacancies, November 2016 / Graduate Field Engineer (NYSC) Needed At Oildata Energy Group Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.