Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Please Help Me Verify This Custom Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help Me Verify This Custom Recruitment (1054 Views)

Nigeria Custom Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates / Nigeria Custom Recruitment 2018/2019 / Help Me Verify This Before I Will Travel Down To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Verify This Custom Recruitment by lustra89(m): 8:42am On Apr 24, 2017
I got an information about a secret replacememt in custom which I follow, but I noticed most of their mail, which I used in submitting my details weren't official. But, considering the situation of the country, I just followed up, now after the whole process they said I shud pay for my
(1) I. D,
(2) Cap,
(3) uniform,
(4) boot, and
(5) belt,
every thing amounting to 25000, please those in customs did u pay for all this things, before u were employed?
Re: Please Help Me Verify This Custom Recruitment by albacete(m): 9:18am On Apr 24, 2017
Run
Re: Please Help Me Verify This Custom Recruitment by lustra89(m): 10:02am On Apr 24, 2017
Why did u said that?
Re: Please Help Me Verify This Custom Recruitment by lustra89(m): 10:03am On Apr 24, 2017
Why did u said that? Mods pls can u move this to the front page so I can get an accurate answer
Re: Please Help Me Verify This Custom Recruitment by espionage48(m): 10:19am On Apr 24, 2017
lustra89:
Why did u said that? Mods pls can u move this to the front page so I can get an accurate answer
why would they move this trash to front page eh? how many times have we been warned that any recruiter that request for money before he can give U a job is a scammer not to talk of a whole Nigeria customs service asking you to pay #25k for kits.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Verify This Custom Recruitment by albacete(m): 11:14am On Apr 24, 2017
lustra89:

Frontpage or not, this is scam. Abi you be learner? I no wan talk again, i don tire.

I can't believe you asked for frontpage. Are you kidding me or what? People create threads and it doesn't get a single reply (example,me). Be thankful you have people that commented.
If you really need the attention of front page, then you need to re-caption your thread. Something like

"Killed this giant snake in my room while preparing to send N25,000 for my kits and uniform for Customs Service recruitment"

Keyword is snake.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Verify This Custom Recruitment by Topscoque(f): 11:51am On Apr 24, 2017
Can u snap the logo on the letter sent so far so I can verify 4 u. Bt i really smell scam
Re: Please Help Me Verify This Custom Recruitment by lustra89(m): 1:08pm On Apr 24, 2017
albacete:

Frontpage or not, this is scam. Abi you be learner? I no wan talk again, i don tire.

I can't believe you asked for frontpage. Are you kidding me or what? People create threads and it doesn't get a single reply (example,me). Be thankful you have people that commented.
If you really need the attention of front page, then you need to re-caption your thread. Something like

"Killed this giant snake in my room while preparing to send N25,000 for my kits and uniform for Customs Service recruitment"

Keyword is snake.

Lol, I got that
Re: Please Help Me Verify This Custom Recruitment by albacete(m): 1:26pm On Apr 24, 2017
Topscoque:
Can u snap the logo on the letter sent so far so I can verify 4 u. Bt i really smell scam
So if it has the Nigerian Coat of arms, it is genuine. As long as money is involved, it's a scam.

That's how my cousin paid over 100k for the same Customs recruitment because he was sent an offer letter through postal service (not your regular email ish) with "original copy" watermarked on the entire document and customs logo.
Re: Please Help Me Verify This Custom Recruitment by Topscoque(f): 12:12pm On May 05, 2017
albacete:

So if it has the Nigerian Coat of arms, it is genuine. As long as money is involved, it's a scam.

That's how my cousin paid over 100k for the same Customs recruitment because he was sent an offer letter through postal service (not your regular email ish) with "original copy" watermarked on the entire document and customs logo.

The logo doesnt mk it real bt if u Compare it very wel, u wil knw if it is forged. Dats hw i escaped mine b4 paying
Re: Please Help Me Verify This Custom Recruitment by MistaBabz: 1:02pm On May 05, 2017
You don't need an angel to tell you it's a scam. But if you insist give it a trial

NB: No government agency will ever ask you to pay for anything for whatsoever

(1) (Reply)

N-power News: N-power Live Chat With Afolabi Imoukhuede / Is National Taskforce Another Peace Corps? / Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.