Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,312 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Help Me Verify This Invite My People - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help Me Verify This Invite My People (1107 Views)

Pls Help Me Verify This job Agency Address In Uk / See The Fake Job Invite My Mum Got / Help Me Verify This Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Verify This Invite My People by MrKaplan: 9:49am On Dec 02, 2017
Dear Sir/Ma,

You recent job application refers. I am pleased to inform you that you have been
shortlisted for a job chat as scheduled below:

Date: Saturday, December 9, 2017
Venue: Small Balmoral Hall, Federal Palace Hotel, Ahmadu Bello Way, Victoria Island-Lagos.
Time 10.00-11.00am
Dress Code: Formal or Smart Casual

Kindly contact Miss Patience (XXXXXXXXX) upon on arrival.

Thank you.
Re: Help Me Verify This Invite My People by madridguy(m): 9:53am On Dec 02, 2017
Where is Miss Patience phone number?
Re: Help Me Verify This Invite My People by MrKaplan: 11:01am On Dec 02, 2017
madridguy:
Where is Miss Patience phone number?
Her number is on the invite i recieved. I only removed it for security reasons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me Verify This Invite My People by clitah: 11:13am On Dec 02, 2017
Since it's a well known place and a hall,I suggest you attend.
At least a reasonable and good company will have the funds to rent such a place and also will not do anything bad in such an open place.
Good luck.
Re: Help Me Verify This Invite My People by MrKaplan: 11:32am On Dec 02, 2017
clitah:
Since it's a well known place and a hall,I suggest you attend.
At least a reasonable and good company will have the funds to rent such a place and also will not do anything bad in such an open place.
Good luck.
Thanks alot for your wise submission. I will consider it sir.
Re: Help Me Verify This Invite My People by BlueScholar(m): 11:43am On Dec 02, 2017
Well if they change the venue on your arrival, don't follow them. be vigilant

1 Like

Re: Help Me Verify This Invite My People by MrKaplan: 11:45am On Dec 02, 2017
BlueScholar:
Well if they change the venue on your arrival, don't follow them. be vigilant
Critical advice. I appreciate this

1 Like

Re: Help Me Verify This Invite My People by SirKriz(m): 2:10pm On Dec 02, 2017
MrKaplan:
Dear Sir/Ma,

You recent job application refers. I am pleased to inform you that you have been

Venue: Small Balmoral Hall, Federal Palace Hotel, Ahmadu Bello Way, Victoria Island-Lagos.
Time 10.00-11.00am

Thank you.

No Job Title or Description, plus you also have a contact that will be your referrer. They would most likely register you under that person.

That invite has all elements of a GNLD/Multi-Level Marketing job. It's up to you Sir, I'm done with my evaluation. All the best cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Verify This Invite My People by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 02, 2017
Call Ms. Patience and ask if you will need to carry any registration fees, if yes - run.

That's assuming you had applied for the job. It has not mentioned which job. That's a red flag. Might be a kidney harvesting clinic lipsrsealed
Re: Help Me Verify This Invite My People by Clemzzz(m): 4:52pm On Dec 02, 2017
[quote author=MrKaplan post=62907000]Dear Sir/Ma,

Time 10.00-11.00am

Thank you.
Attend by faith!

(1) (Reply)

The Superintendent Pharmacist / Vacancy For The Position Of Front Desk Office / Receptionist / Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.