Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,804 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Security Forces Deployed Because Of Biafra Rally In Aba Tomorrow - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Forces Deployed Because Of Biafra Rally In Aba Tomorrow (5568 Views)

Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally / Special Forces Deployed To Ibafo By IG Are Extorting 100 Naira From Okada Men / Nigeria: Security Forces Kill Oil Militants, Separatists-New York Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Forces Deployed Because Of Biafra Rally In Aba Tomorrow by emyphil: 8:18pm On Sep 12, 2015
@op which biafra celebration are you talking about and which group is doing it?

1 Like

Re: Security Forces Deployed Because Of Biafra Rally In Aba Tomorrow by dealerx: 8:24pm On Sep 12, 2015
I just don't no why some selected few igbo are trying to used the name biafra to gain recognition in Nigeria as if they are important, quote me if am wrong the so called the igbo governor, ezedingbo and dicnitries no the way to un and mount precious on the name biafra to come to stay so for them not involved in any gathering of some group of people that comes out to,disturbed the country is enemy of the nation where there is a president so there for they should be called Rebel and death with

1 Like

Re: Security Forces Deployed Because Of Biafra Rally In Aba Tomorrow by DonXavi(m): 8:32pm On Sep 12, 2015
Cataluyna had their rally yesterday in Spain which over 2 million people participated in. We didn't hear of anyone been shot by the police or the military.
The Nigerian police and the military do not understand that people have the right to rally and demand for their right to be, and right to form their own ingenious nation. I hope they wont do anything funny.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Forces Deployed Because Of Biafra Rally In Aba Tomorrow by ckmayoca: 8:33pm On Sep 12, 2015
Things are about to get messier..nigeria army don't knw how to handle crowd.
Re: Security Forces Deployed Because Of Biafra Rally In Aba Tomorrow by ArodewilliamsT: 8:33pm On Sep 12, 2015
I pity the zoo, they think force will quell legitimate peaceful struggles. No killer lives forever will die someday, even the simian monkeys from yoruberland baying for biafran blood on this thread think they will live forever, that's why they'll remain slaves.

Let's see how guns from buharis Islamic soldiers will kill Biafra forever tommorow. cheesy
Historians will surely be interested in Buhari's magic. I'm sure after tommorow's killings Biafra will dead forever with an Emir in Aba. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Security Forces Deployed Because Of Biafra Rally In Aba Tomorrow by Fash20: 8:37pm On Sep 12, 2015
zendy:
Trying to intimidate people and deny them the constitutionaly guaranteed right to free expression. They think they can win by this scare tactics. I don't blame them. It is because Igbos have not yet taken up arms that they can do this
what are they waiting for. They should take arms and die in thousands. Non sense

2 Likes

Re: Security Forces Deployed Because Of Biafra Rally In Aba Tomorrow by SUBWAY101(m): 8:39pm On Sep 12, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:
I pity the zoo, they think force will quell legitimate peaceful struggles. No killer lives forever will die someday, even the simian monkeys from yoruberland baying for biafran blood on this thread think they will live forever, that's why they'll remain slaves.

Let's see how guns from buharis Islamic soldiers will kill Biafra forever tommorow. cheesy
Historians will surely be interested in Buhari's magic. I'm sure after tommorow's killings Biafra will dead forever with an Emir in Aba. cheesy

Amadi, Your own life problem is Yoruba. You even blame them for your miserable life, I am sure they are also responsible for your moms cancer. Lolzz

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Forces Deployed Because Of Biafra Rally In Aba Tomorrow by Fash20: 8:40pm On Sep 12, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

pls can you help me and translate what you wrote up there to English I don't know how to read gibberish.

2 Likes

Re: Security Forces Deployed Because Of Biafra Rally In Aba Tomorrow by ArodewilliamsT: 8:43pm On Sep 12, 2015
DonXavi:
Cataluyna had their rally yesterday in Spain which over 2 million people participated in. We didn't hear of anyone been shot by the police or the military.
The Nigerian police and the military do not understand that people have the right to rally and demand for their right to be, and right to form their own ingenious nation.

Let's take the catalunya pictures and attach them to pictures of our IPOB dead and injured and let it trend ob world media sites for posterity. The zombies in uniform will give us more of such tommorow. I'm convinced.
The zoo is going down, nothing can save it.
Re: Security Forces Deployed Because Of Biafra Rally In Aba Tomorrow by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 12, 2015
DonXavi:
Catalonians didn't go about propagating hate and violence inciting speeches, neither did they threaten Spain that it will fall nor did they call the Spanish 'Animals living in the zoo'.

You can not eat your cake and have it, if you want to a have peaceful rally like the Catalonians as did then start thinking with your Brain like the Catalonians did as well.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Forces Deployed Because Of Biafra Rally In Aba Tomorrow by otr1(m): 8:50pm On Sep 12, 2015
Nobody has to die tomorrow.
Please, stay indoors and outta trouble

3 Likes

Re: Security Forces Deployed Because Of Biafra Rally In Aba Tomorrow by nwadiuko1(m): 8:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
chigoeze:
This evening more than 20 convoys of police, mopol, civil defense, army and sss; distinguishable by their all black outfit nd tavor 21 guns were seen parading in Aba. With one of the soldier shouting one man one bullet as they sped past us.

Obviously to deter the peaceful biafran rally tomorrow, when the army teams up with police nd civil defense the order came from high up.

Nonetheless the zoo must fall
I for say na.......many of them just full everywhere today
Re: Security Forces Deployed Because Of Biafra Rally In Aba Tomorrow by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 12, 2015
If biafra wants to live our so called zoo country, you guys should leave in peace and not disturb Us...

2 Likes

Re: Security Forces Deployed Because Of Biafra Rally In Aba Tomorrow by deflover(m): 9:45pm On Sep 12, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Cataluyna didn't go about propagating hate and violence inciting speeches, neither did they threaten Spain that it will fall nor did they call the Spanish 'Animals living in the zoo'.

You can not eat your cake and have it, if you want to a have peaceful rally like the Cataluynas did then start thinking with your Brain like the Cataluynas did as well.

they did not go about spitting hate because the people of spain didnt first called them names.....or told them they are less human/lesser citizens.......the didnt threaten spain will fall because the truth is spain works....they have light....good roads....water....health care....even pay benefits......so they cant call spain a zoo

but in this case in nigeria working.....only a zoo works the way nigeria works....from body langauge to i will i will..... grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Security Forces Deployed Because Of Biafra Rally In Aba Tomorrow by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 12, 2015
omoelesa:
This is an opportunity for we the biafran flatthead, to show the zoo army, what we are capable of.we shall match them chest beating for chest beating,flattheat for flatthead and we destroy them with our bragging.IPOB YOUTH.

So you don dey claim IPOB youth abi. You wan deceive them.
Guys let's just forget this IPOB and find something useful to do with our time. They are looking for blood to shed

4 Likes

Re: Security Forces Deployed Because Of Biafra Rally In Aba Tomorrow by OperationIgrigi: 10:07pm On Sep 12, 2015
Re: Security Forces Deployed Because Of Biafra Rally In Aba Tomorrow by emyphil: 10:15pm On Sep 12, 2015
guy ipob are not doing anything cerebration tomorrow stop this lies
Re: Security Forces Deployed Because Of Biafra Rally In Aba Tomorrow by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 12, 2015
deflover:

they did not go about spitting hate because the people of spain didnt first called them names.....or told them they are less human/lesser citizens.......the didnt threaten spain will fall because the truth is spain works....they have light....good roads....water....health care....even pay benefits......so they cant call spain a zoo
Lies! If the people of Spain didn't call them names as you claim and Spain is really working as you claim, then why are the Catalonians crying to be freed from Spain?

So now you can see that the difference between you two is like day and light. The Catalonians are seeking for secession in a sane and diplomatic manner why you folks here are doing the opposite by instigating violence with your hate filled speech. Once the violence comes, you cowards will still be the first set of people to run to the Internet crying about injustice.

2 Likes

Re: Security Forces Deployed Because Of Biafra Rally In Aba Tomorrow by deflover(m): 10:55pm On Sep 12, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Lies! If the people of Spain didn't call them names as you claim and Spain is really working as you claim, then why are the Catalonians crying to be freed from Spain?

So now you can see that the difference between you two is like day and light. The Catalonians are seeking for secession in a sane and diplomatic manner why you folks here are doing the opposite by instigating violence with your hate filled speech. Once the violence comes, you cowards will still be the first set of people to run to the Internet crying about injustice. Senseless cowards! grin

down boy down boy....easy okay... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked i thought i was having a discussion with a human.....i was never trained to banter with people who cant speak the language of kings....its beneath me to speak below my station in manners like this....through out my comment did you see me calling anyone names....the reason the catalonians want out of spain is relative....besides the phrase sane and diplomatic is relative to ones definitions...

If i may ask can you name any nation that has achieved any form of freedom by being nice.....the aim of every struggle is not to be nice but to play to the gallery once there is a camera watching grin grin grin and go hard once no one is watching......catalonians may have there reasons and because madam A wants a divorce for so and so reason doesnt mean madam B wants same divorce on Madam's A terms.

remember if you are to quote me.....drop the anger ....i didnt take anything from you....or did i? wink wink wink wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Security Forces Deployed Because Of Biafra Rally In Aba Tomorrow by sexaddict08(m): 11:03pm On Sep 12, 2015
chigoeze:
This evening more than 20 convoys of police, mopol, civil defense, army and sss; distinguishable by their all black outfit nd tavor 21 guns were seen parading in Aba. With one of the soldier shouting one man one bullet as they sped past us.

Obviously to deter the peaceful biafran rally tomorrow, when the army teams up with police nd civil defense the order came from high up.

fear fear....
they were in Owerri too...
what is happening in Owerri?
Re: Security Forces Deployed Because Of Biafra Rally In Aba Tomorrow by sexaddict08(m): 11:06pm On Sep 12, 2015
omoelesa:
This is an opportunity for we the biafran flatthead, to show the zoo army, what we are capable of.we shall match them chest beating for chest beating,flattheat for flatthead and we destroy them with our bragging.IPOB YOUTH.

carry on bro...
lead us to victory, u need arms?
just promise u will be in the fore front.

2 Likes

Re: Security Forces Deployed Because Of Biafra Rally In Aba Tomorrow by alexis007(m): 11:07pm On Sep 12, 2015
Shee Una no dey hear word.......Una go die like chickens tomorrow. Yeye goats.....una use Naira currency today, yet get mouth to talk about Biafra. God punish Satan. Why not show how serious you guys are by transacting in your vintage pounds?

Mao couldn't have said it better. Cheap ranting is nothing......Power comes from the barrel of a gun.

1 Like

Re: Security Forces Deployed Because Of Biafra Rally In Aba Tomorrow by 1adewoye: 11:09pm On Sep 12, 2015
Mogidi:
╔══════╦═╗╔═╦═══╦═╦═══╗
║░╔╗╔╗░║░║║░║╚══╣░║░╔═╝
║░║╚╝║░║░╚╝░╠══╗║░║░╚═╗
╚═╝░░╚═╩════╩═══╩═╩═══╝ [size=20pt]TO OUR EARS[/size]

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Que Sera, Sera,
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours, to see
Que Sera, Sera

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

Igbos are no longer the only ones wishing to leave the zoo, count us in y'all.

Empty internet bragging - as empty as the air!

3 Likes

Re: Security Forces Deployed Because Of Biafra Rally In Aba Tomorrow by fablola: 11:15pm On Sep 12, 2015
chigoeze:

Only Biafra animals in the zoo will fall like before!

2 Likes

Re: Security Forces Deployed Because Of Biafra Rally In Aba Tomorrow by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 12, 2015
[s]
Fash20:
what are they waiting for. They should take arms and die in thousands. Non sense
[/s]

Trash!
Re: Security Forces Deployed Because Of Biafra Rally In Aba Tomorrow by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 12, 2015
[s]
SUBWAY101:

Amadi, Your own life problem is Yoruba. You even blame them for your miserable life, I am sure they are also responsible for your moms cancer. Lolzz
[/s]

Trash!
Re: Security Forces Deployed Because Of Biafra Rally In Aba Tomorrow by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 12, 2015
[s]
FriedPlantain:
Catalonians didn't go about propagating hate and violence inciting speeches, neither did they threaten Spain that it will fall nor did they call the Spanish 'Animals living in the zoo'.

You can not eat your cake and have it, if you want to a have peaceful rally like the Catalonians as did then start thinking with your Brain like the Catalonians did as well.
[/s]

Trash!
Re: Security Forces Deployed Because Of Biafra Rally In Aba Tomorrow by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 12, 2015
chigoeze:

I want every baboons and monkeys that is in support of this evil by the zoo military to take note because, when we start our own let no animal tag us terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Security Forces Deployed Because Of Biafra Rally In Aba Tomorrow by OreMI22: 11:50pm On Sep 12, 2015
My people, if the Police and army turn a peaceful rally into a bloodbath, we should begin deploying roadside explosive devices against their vehicles. The people must resist tyranny.

1 Like

Re: Security Forces Deployed Because Of Biafra Rally In Aba Tomorrow by kettykin: 11:54pm On Sep 12, 2015
I hope ipob will make contigent provisions for the protection of their members others they will only end up becoming very stupidly foolish and expose their members to blood thirsty hounds in the nigerian security.
I repeat instead of ipob to go tomorrow and sacrifice innocent igbo men and youths who sympathetic to their cause they rather stay at home in utter defeat and respect themselves. The unceasing shedding of innocent people's blood in the east is something that has become a source of embarrassing pain and anger and has to be stopped.
Re: Security Forces Deployed Because Of Biafra Rally In Aba Tomorrow by PenSniper: 12:27am On Sep 13, 2015
chigoeze:

Obviously to deter the peaceful biafran rally tomorrow, when the
army teams up with police nd civil defense the order came from high up.

RIP to english language.

1 Like

Re: Security Forces Deployed Because Of Biafra Rally In Aba Tomorrow by rusher14: 2:15am On Sep 13, 2015
FriedPlantain:

So now you can see that the difference between you two is like day and light. The Catalonians are seeking for secession in a sane and diplomatic manner why you folks here are doing the opposite by instigating violence with your hate filled speech. Once the violence comes, you cowards will still be the first set of people to run to the Internet crying about injustice. Senseless cowards! grin

People often forget that that there are Basque Separatists in the Bilboa area of Spain yet it hasn't been actualised.

So when I read all these comments I wonder if people have truly given thought to the enormity of the task.

If they follow the violent approach, then they most likely would fail.

Well some people only learn the hard way.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See 26 APC Members Who Have Properties In Dubai / 3 Soldiers Feared Dead, Militants Bomb NNPC Gas Pipeline / Drinking Competition In Ebonyi Organized By Ali Odefa, Governor Umahi's Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.