Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Please,,urgent Reply Needed - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Please,,urgent Reply Needed (630 Views)

Pls Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please,,urgent Reply Needed by ojeota(f): 6:14pm On Sep 12, 2015
Please I was told by my mum to cook white egusi but have forgotten the process. tongue
Please, food nairalander I need your help.
Re: Please,,urgent Reply Needed by POWEROFPEACE(m): 7:18pm On Sep 12, 2015
I only know of white soup were you use pounded yam or cocoyam to make without oil.
Re: Please,,urgent Reply Needed by ojeota(f): 7:36pm On Sep 12, 2015
POWEROFPEACE:
I only know of white soup were you use pounded yam or cocoyam to make without oil.

Thank you for your response.
That's not want I want.
Re: Please,,urgent Reply Needed by okirewaju(f): 8:29pm On Sep 12, 2015
The one i know you boil hot water on a pot, add your grinded pepper soup spice and grinded dry pepper. Allow to boil then add your already boiled meat/ fish or dry fish which ever you prefer- boil for a while then add your grinded melon with crayfish.

Is this what you want? So i can make the recipe robust!
Re: Please,,urgent Reply Needed by ojeota(f): 9:47am On Sep 14, 2015
okirewaju:
The one i know you boil hot water on a pot, add your grinded pepper soup spice and grinded dry pepper. Allow to boil then add your already boiled meat/ fish or dry fish which ever you prefer- boil for a while then add your grinded melon with crayfish.
Is this what you want? So i can make the recipe robust!

So sorry for the late reply. I have being busy. My sister ended up cooking the food.
But if you have the time you can still give me the recipe and the procedure.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

First Corporate Farmers Market In Nigeria / Crazy World / WARNING: Expired Rice Floods Nigerian Markets Emmyloaded.ga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.