Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,548 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

A Letter By An Angry Old Sckool Mate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Letter By An Angry Old Sckool Mate (294 Views)

Angry Father Calls Out Private Schools For Giving Students Too Much Homework / How To Print Your Admisssion Letter By Yourself With Just 200 Hundred Naira / Before We probe Our VC - An Open Letter By A Concerned OAU Student. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Letter By An Angry Old Sckool Mate by enorsaint001(m): 6:25pm On Sep 12, 2015
A LETTER BY AN ANGRY OLD SCHOOL CLASSMATE.
1. To my classmates who refused to tear the middle of their higher Education notebook for me to write a test, I hope you are still using that note.
2. To those who refused to open their notebook for me to copy, I hope you are all working at Chevron or Microsoft company now.
3. To class captains who always writes my name as one of the noise makers in the class simply because my name is very easy to spell, I hope you are the chairman of your local government now!
4. To those seniors who seized my belongings, belt, necklaces, foot wears, etc, and never returned them, hope you have obtained the highest rank in custom force!
5. To those who always collect the little money my parents gives me and made me go hungry without pity, and those who always break into my locker and steal my belongings, hope you have broke world bank now!
6. To those who ma-treats me because I was too tender, and those who always refuse to fix me in school football matches because you think I cannot do it, I hope Chelsea or Barcelona has
picked You!
7. To those who made a drawing on the school board, specifically Car, and asked me to push it (imagine pushing a drawn car?), I hope you are a mechanic now
Signed
An angry old school classmate.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Madonna University, 2015/16 Post-utme/ Diploma/ Pre-degree/ Is Still On. Contact / Registration For Newly Admitted UNIBEN STUDENTS / Uniben 2015/2016 Admission,diploma,post Graduate Diploma,and Masters Degree Prog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.