Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,541 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor In Germany - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor In Germany (41454 Views)

Adorable Photo Of Mercy Aigbe And Cossy Orjiakor In Cleavage Baring Outfit / Cossy Orjiakor In Hospital For Butt Lift Surgery (Photos, Video) / Cossy Orjiakor In Tight Blue Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor In Germany by Doctorbrains01(m): 8:33pm On Sep 12, 2015
Good for her
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor In Germany by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 12, 2015
I m sure if cossy gets to 80,all the other parts of her body would shrink except the breast. It would still be standing firm till the day she dies
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor In Germany by Jetjacky(m): 8:34pm On Sep 12, 2015
braine:
This woman needs some serious corrective surgery on those mammary glands. cry
lol! I'm going hysterical right now grin
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor In Germany by frank442: 8:34pm On Sep 12, 2015
Go and get marry and let us baby reduce the milk in the factory
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor In Germany by Iamsolslim(m): 8:34pm On Sep 12, 2015
good 4her life tho
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor In Germany by frank442: 8:35pm On Sep 12, 2015
Go and get marry and let us baby reduce the milk in the factory.
To u free a little bit
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor In Germany by 69MissedCalls(m): 8:35pm On Sep 12, 2015
HOE-kay HoE!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor In Germany by holajhdeee(m): 8:35pm On Sep 12, 2015
Make she nor go marry .. Make she dey there dey flaunt boobs ..
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor In Germany by ElFenomeno1: 8:35pm On Sep 12, 2015
FOR Louis Vuitton bag from what I can see there .... and a cheap travelling bag as well....
Tacky as he'll...Cossy is a classless hoe bag with ginormous mammary glands!
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor In Germany by Mznaett: 8:36pm On Sep 12, 2015
dukeolumde:
Op pls replace every place her name >APPAIRS< with Boorbilicious grin grin grin grin

Guy,abeg na Germany U dey too?shocked
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor In Germany by Mrluv(m): 8:42pm On Sep 12, 2015
I love fresh banana
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor In Germany by rukkyland(m): 8:44pm On Sep 12, 2015
Grandma... your time is ticking. old age is knocking.
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor In Germany by supereagle(m): 8:45pm On Sep 12, 2015
Beast In Germany.
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor In Germany by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 12, 2015
Lalasticlala sef grin
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor In Germany by totorimi: 8:47pm On Sep 12, 2015
Can anyone teach his or her child to be like this bad woman when they grow up. Sometimes I kinda wonder what is worthy of emulation that the news media media tends to publicize some people as though their lives are worth anything to the world.
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor In Germany by aderonkedeborah(f): 8:49pm On Sep 12, 2015
beautiful
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor In Germany by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 12, 2015
Mznaett:

Guy,abeg na Germany U dey too?shocked

No sweetie. Am live and direct in Pitakwa grin grin grin grin
MODIFIED:  Ama Shoulder ur yoke nd learn 4rm u cos am gentle nd humble in heart kiss kiss
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor In Germany by pus30: 8:51pm On Sep 12, 2015
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor In Germany by fortunechy(m): 8:51pm On Sep 12, 2015
so hw does it take concern usmchteeeeeeww!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor In Germany by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 12, 2015
if i were this girls guy, I would titty f.uck her every night

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor In Germany by victorazy(m): 9:02pm On Sep 12, 2015
HerTotoDeySmell:
Na bleeps those german machines go use destroy am

Like ur boyfriend did to u or r u a virgin?
See nasty thing woman dey vomit from mouth!

She is far better than u. She can fend for ur family for 40yrs

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor In Germany by Mznaett: 9:03pm On Sep 12, 2015
dukeolumde:

No sweetie. Am live and direct in Pitakwa grin grin grin grin
MODIFIED:  Ama Shoulder ur yoke nd learn 4rm u cos am gentle nd humble in heart kiss kiss

Lolgrin

Were in Ph is ur base jor?

I dnt attend to lazy students o So it'd be better you pay rapt attention to me else ama kick ur lazy azz uptongue
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor In Germany by janefrancisca(f): 9:04pm On Sep 12, 2015
inevitableme:
This b.itch is a wh*re. Same yeebos Ediot. Givin Naija Bad Image since *1845*
Tribal biggotry don use you sew agbada finish ..Go get a life bro and stop exposing your lack of home training and stupidity here. What good name have you given to your family talk less of nigeria...mtschewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor In Germany by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 12, 2015
victorazy:

Like ur boyfriend did to u or r u a virgin?
See nasty thing woman dey vomit from mouth!

She is far better than u. She can fend for ur family for 40yrs
You must be very stupíd.
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor In Germany by morbeta(m): 9:07pm On Sep 12, 2015
Cossy! Cossy!! Cossy!!! Your mates are celebrating their children college graduations, and you are alway online celebrating infection filled breast that is at the mercy of the brassier. Even your partner in the same shameful field (Afrocandy) has.a college graduate daughter.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor In Germany by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 12, 2015
Mznaett:

Lolgrin

Were in Ph is ur base jor?

I dnt attend to lazy students o So it'd be better you pay rapt attention to me else ama kick ur lazy azz uptongue

Rumuibewe. Please come and kick my bombom for me pleeeeeease grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor In Germany by bogolobango(m): 9:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
Omg!!! Massive boobs where is my vaseline tongue

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor In Germany by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 12, 2015
Shey this woman relate to seplat CEO
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor In Germany by simdam500(m): 9:24pm On Sep 12, 2015
Fake!!!

Since I heard of "kate"
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor In Germany by victorazy(m): 9:32pm On Sep 12, 2015
HerTotoDeySmell:

You must be very stupíd.

Yes u r grin
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor In Germany by favourelisha(m): 9:36pm On Sep 12, 2015
Ashawo must eat,that's for their mugu or maga.
Re: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor In Germany by flokii: 9:37pm On Sep 12, 2015
Cossy oloomu maalu... grin
lovely tiities

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sexy Nollywood Actresses Play Football (photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Governor Ambode For Arresting Pretty Mike / Dolapo Badmus Is A Slay Queen In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.