Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Father, 40, Sexually Abuses 7-year-old Daughter - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father, 40, Sexually Abuses 7-year-old Daughter (22754 Views)

Dad Sexually Abuses My 3-year-old Sister & Forced Me To Have Anal [photo] / Man Caught Wearing 7-Year-Old Girl's Pant & Bra For Rituals At Night In Lagos / Wife Of A Police Officer Abuses A Girl In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father, 40, Sexually Abuses 7-year-old Daughter by omonnakoda: 8:36pm On Sep 12, 2015
Yorubba!!
Re: Father, 40, Sexually Abuses 7-year-old Daughter by obims(f): 8:36pm On Sep 12, 2015
Omg! Not again.
Re: Father, 40, Sexually Abuses 7-year-old Daughter by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 12, 2015
h
Re: Father, 40, Sexually Abuses 7-year-old Daughter by dania30(f): 8:37pm On Sep 12, 2015
Sexual abuses everywhere cry
Re: Father, 40, Sexually Abuses 7-year-old Daughter by Chijosky(m): 8:37pm On Sep 12, 2015
Everyday news
Re: Father, 40, Sexually Abuses 7-year-old Daughter by manmind: 8:37pm On Sep 12, 2015
Hmmm. Orishirishi
Re: Father, 40, Sexually Abuses 7-year-old Daughter by Blackfire(m): 8:38pm On Sep 12, 2015
The thunder that will fire that man is taking handshakes from amadioha and sango his brother.
Re: Father, 40, Sexually Abuses 7-year-old Daughter by Mrluv(m): 8:39pm On Sep 12, 2015
Emeka again hmm biafran take note

2 Likes

Re: Father, 40, Sexually Abuses 7-year-old Daughter by missKiffy(f): 8:41pm On Sep 12, 2015
Kaakulator:
This is what i call unity

May Chukwu okike abiama make things easy for us Iseeeeee

IPOB YOUTH
You ehn cheesy

1 Like

Re: Father, 40, Sexually Abuses 7-year-old Daughter by Damminglola(f): 8:42pm On Sep 12, 2015
Am tired of reading dis kind of news nah! GAWD!!!!!
Re: Father, 40, Sexually Abuses 7-year-old Daughter by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 12, 2015
adedayourt:
BIAFRA actually it's a yoruba stereotype thing

Re: Father, 40, Sexually Abuses 7-year-old Daughter by missKiffy(f): 8:42pm On Sep 12, 2015
omonnakoda:
Yorubba!!
Ode, the culprit is named Emeka

2 Likes

Re: Father, 40, Sexually Abuses 7-year-old Daughter by Nicepoker(m): 8:46pm On Sep 12, 2015
Tribal war.
Re: Father, 40, Sexually Abuses 7-year-old Daughter by christinie(f): 8:47pm On Sep 12, 2015
The court also docked Abiodun Fashola, 33, for allegedly harassing a 12-year-old girl (names also with held) by leaking her private part with his tongue. The prosecution revealed that the suspect committed the alleged offence at 11:00hrs on September 3 at No 44, Adewale Adeogun Street, Karonel Estate, Ogba, Lagos.

It further alleged that the defendant detained his victim against her wish, touched her sexually and attempted To Molest her; offences punishable under Sections 270, 261, 262 and 404, Vol 44 of Criminal Laws of Lagos State, Nigeria, 2011.

Read!

adedayourt:
BIAFRA

1 Like

Re: Father, 40, Sexually Abuses 7-year-old Daughter by sotall(m): 8:48pm On Sep 12, 2015
Emeka Okuzie and Abiodun Fashola

beht why?
Re: Father, 40, Sexually Abuses 7-year-old Daughter by jkendy(m): 8:48pm On Sep 12, 2015
Anoda sad one against my brodax in d EAST COAST

1 Like

Re: Father, 40, Sexually Abuses 7-year-old Daughter by dancoolD(m): 8:48pm On Sep 12, 2015
Hmmmmm na waooo ,
Re: Father, 40, Sexually Abuses 7-year-old Daughter by idowuswap: 8:50pm On Sep 12, 2015
This is the only news that make me happy,that igbo people are arrested for rapping or kidnapping or kill during robbery or arrested for cocaine or ritual,,,,,they bunch of useless no good things can come form igbo if not bad one tell me how many time nairaland don read good news about igbo since the start of this month....igbo wey they beat their parents...thank God he was arrested.....so happy so happy so happy

2 Likes

Re: Father, 40, Sexually Abuses 7-year-old Daughter by Elan83(m): 8:51pm On Sep 12, 2015
all manner of atrocities dey hpn in dis dungeon called lagos,, d dirtiest village in d world,,,
Re: Father, 40, Sexually Abuses 7-year-old Daughter by idowuswap: 8:52pm On Sep 12, 2015
idowuswap:
This is the only news that make me happy,that igbo people are arrested for rapping or kidnapping or kill during robbery or arrested for cocaine or ritual,,,,,they bunch of useless no good things can come form igbo if not bad one tell me how many time nairaland don read good news about igbo since the start of this month....igbo wey they beat their parents...thank God he was arrested.....so happy so happy so happy

Thank God say na igbo tribe do am again,useless tribe

Re: Father, 40, Sexually Abuses 7-year-old Daughter by adedayourt(m): 8:52pm On Sep 12, 2015
christinie:
The court also docked Abiodun Fashola, 33, for allegedly harassing a 12-year-old girl (names also with held) by leaking her private part with his tongue. The prosecution revealed that the suspect committed the alleged offence at 11:00hrs on September 3 at No 44, Adewale Adeogun Street, Karonel Estate, Ogba, Lagos.

It further alleged that the defendant detained his victim against her wish, touched her sexually and attempted To Molest her; offences punishable under Sections 270, 261, 262 and 404, Vol 44 of Criminal Laws of Lagos State, Nigeria, 2011.

Read!

BIAFRA

1 Like

Re: Father, 40, Sexually Abuses 7-year-old Daughter by shizzy7(f): 8:52pm On Sep 12, 2015
O LAWD
Jungle JUSTICE please
This is getting worse

And WHY WHY WHY
Should they grant them bail
Why do this judges think rape cases should be handled with LENIENCY
After ruining a girl's Life
GOD WILL PUNISH ALL OF YOU..

and some people think TRIBALISM at the sound of rape.....

2 Likes

Re: Father, 40, Sexually Abuses 7-year-old Daughter by nochildsplay(m): 8:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
slimthugchimee:
Y
Y[/b]for Yam
Damminglola:
Am tired of reading dis kind of news nah! GAWD!!!!!
and it won't stop cos that's what you should expect from the land of the rising rapists
uselessgoat:
h
Chijosky:
Everyday news
[b]H[/b]for ??
obims:
Omg! Not again.
Yes it has happened again. Na them
Milly02:
END TIME TINS
[b]Lies
. This is IPOB Youth things grin
ijustdey:
Emeka why now
that's what EMEKA knows how to do best. Don't blame him
exxell:
I no tell you cry cry cry
me sef foresee am, my guy. angry na them
omonnakoda:
Yorubba!!
really ? EMEKA really ?

1 Like

Re: Father, 40, Sexually Abuses 7-year-old Daughter by jkendy(m): 8:57pm On Sep 12, 2015
missKiffy:

Ode, the culprit is named Emeka
Madam, check am well, nobi onli Emeka dey dia ooo.
Re: Father, 40, Sexually Abuses 7-year-old Daughter by ManTiger(m): 8:58pm On Sep 12, 2015
This is becoming monstrous issue in Nigeria...
Re: Father, 40, Sexually Abuses 7-year-old Daughter by Elan83(m): 8:59pm On Sep 12, 2015
idowuswap:

indecidous, indeclinable, indecorous cripple,, u're a nobody!!! Sacrificial animal!
Re: Father, 40, Sexually Abuses 7-year-old Daughter by vickydevoka(m): 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2015
I no belive this emeka story. who come report emeka for him own daughter. I trust women dem no go lyk drag de family name to the mud
Re: Father, 40, Sexually Abuses 7-year-old Daughter by nochildsplay(m): 9:04pm On Sep 12, 2015
idowuswap:

hahahahahahahahaha. Guy chill na, we know them too
Elan83:
all manner of atrocities dey hpn in dis dungeon called lagos,, d dirtiest village in d world,,,
and who are the most tribes polluting the LAGOS ?
IBOsssssss
Mrluv:
Emeka again hmm biafran take note
grin[b]what do you expect from the likes of EMEKA ?[/b]

1 Like

Re: Father, 40, Sexually Abuses 7-year-old Daughter by Gloryblossom(f): 9:10pm On Sep 12, 2015
And some people will call that kongi....he was actually on his wright sense when he did d@..thinking comes bfor action,bfore he carried out d action he has concieved it on his mind.let him face the law he knows what his doin.

1 Like

Re: Father, 40, Sexually Abuses 7-year-old Daughter by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
Lasgidy1:
This is y I've always prayed to God for male children only. I can't stand all these sexual abuse anymore. Girl kids are no longer safe @ sch, compd, church, mosque, family etc. Abeg what's happening to all these people and why these rampant madness?
It doesn't just start, it has been happening. There was no social media like this then and little awareness to Internet was the reason why you didn't hear any.

Even with rampant and cheap Internet its not all was reported.
Re: Father, 40, Sexually Abuses 7-year-old Daughter by GodwinTobi(m): 9:16pm On Sep 12, 2015
Collapse building_Lagos Container fall- Lagos Tanker fall -Lagos Flood-Lagos Rape-Lagos Divorce case -Lagos Burning market-Lagos Landlord-tenant wahala- Lagos Comment; no wonder Lagos is center of Excellence (disaster)
Re: Father, 40, Sexually Abuses 7-year-old Daughter by FatIjeomaOkolie: 9:16pm On Sep 12, 2015
Another Ipob Youth

So apart from kidnapping and pushing hard drugs, Igbos now rape their children

Chukwu Okike Abiam pls come and save us

Igbos are rapists and bastards

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nursing Mother Sets 10-Year-Old Brother-In-Law Ablaze In Lagos / NDLEA Arrest 4 Nigerians, 4 Mexicans In A Drug Factory In Delta / Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.