Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Father, 40, Sexually Abuses 7-year-old Daughter - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father, 40, Sexually Abuses 7-year-old Daughter (22757 Views)

Dad Sexually Abuses My 3-year-old Sister & Forced Me To Have Anal [photo] / Man Caught Wearing 7-Year-Old Girl's Pant & Bra For Rituals At Night In Lagos / Wife Of A Police Officer Abuses A Girl In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father, 40, Sexually Abuses 7-year-old Daughter by chimmynev: 11:26pm On Sep 12, 2015
It's just terrible what we see in our society today. SMH
Re: Father, 40, Sexually Abuses 7-year-old Daughter by engrshakespeare: 11:46pm On Sep 12, 2015
nikkiking:
Rappers on rampant angry.

I think it's high time our govt imposed die by hanging if found guilty of rape shocked.

My God, your English teacher should be shot undecided

1 Like

Re: Father, 40, Sexually Abuses 7-year-old Daughter by christinie(f): 12:17am On Sep 13, 2015
Anu ofia enwegi nwanne ma gi ula and I kwuo back to sender o gaghachikwara gi 100 million times. Ekwensu odu mkpumkpu.
GOATandYAMtheory:
Igbo girl, u ll just kill yaself over nothing grin grin ..it is not my fault that emeka is sexually abusing his daughter na cheesy cheesy
Re: Father, 40, Sexually Abuses 7-year-old Daughter by PenSniper: 12:18am On Sep 13, 2015
Emeka was just testing the waters while for Biodun, the taste of the buding is in the licking.
Gosh.
Re: Father, 40, Sexually Abuses 7-year-old Daughter by melzabull(f): 12:21am On Sep 13, 2015
FatIjeomaOkolie:
Another Ipob Youth

So apart from kidnapping and pushing hard drugs, Igbos now rape their children

Chukwu Okike Abiam pls come and save us

Igbos are rapists and bastards
your useless father and mother are bas.tads
Re: Father, 40, Sexually Abuses 7-year-old Daughter by IamAtribalist: 12:28am On Sep 13, 2015
I can hear the amala eating sophisticates singing the song:

"Its the akpu-eating, chest-beating flat heads again."

And the akpu-eating chest beaters singing this one:

"Its the amala eating sophisticates again."

But seriously, akpu-eating Biafrans/amala-eaters na ONLY u na dey this country when it comes to rape?!

1 Like

Re: Father, 40, Sexually Abuses 7-year-old Daughter by IamAtribalist: 12:35am On Sep 13, 2015
Damminglola:
Am tired of reading dis kind of news nah! GAWD!!!!!

baby o set o ki lo desaya je n ba e soro wassup?

Iamrichyounghandsome/endowed
Re: Father, 40, Sexually Abuses 7-year-old Daughter by pro100(m): 12:38am On Sep 13, 2015
There is God oooooh

1 Like

Re: Father, 40, Sexually Abuses 7-year-old Daughter by IamAtribalist: 12:42am On Sep 13, 2015
cococandy:
Another one? Gosh

ki lo desaya my dear?

Re: Father, 40, Sexually Abuses 7-year-old Daughter by Nobody: 1:10am On Sep 13, 2015
This is not a good thread for ethnic bashing jor!!!! it cancels out, so no point.....you have Emeka from the East and the other fool that disgraced the West. Oh well, let's just shake hands and move on!!!! We live to bash another day grin
Re: Father, 40, Sexually Abuses 7-year-old Daughter by akigbemaru: 1:27am On Sep 13, 2015
father raped daughter in lagos
Re: Father, 40, Sexually Abuses 7-year-old Daughter by spadar4u(m): 2:21am On Sep 13, 2015
AbioDun why leak?
Re: Father, 40, Sexually Abuses 7-year-old Daughter by Essential(m): 3:42am On Sep 13, 2015
Igbos and yorubas
who rape more?
Re: Father, 40, Sexually Abuses 7-year-old Daughter by Essential(m): 3:49am On Sep 13, 2015
Igbo and yoruba who rape more? I think the igbo have it. They rape anything
rape able even their mother for rituals.
Re: Father, 40, Sexually Abuses 7-year-old Daughter by Billygee2u: 5:36am On Sep 13, 2015
pyyxxaro:
Abeg I nor won read dis kin yeye story again

Someone shud plz summarize it

And also tell me # the Tribe of those in question embarassed #
Igbo and Yoruba
Re: Father, 40, Sexually Abuses 7-year-old Daughter by Folzye(m): 6:46am On Sep 13, 2015
Don't let me also go tribalistic now, u ld see some felaz from the east making all sorts of unintellectual comments if it were the other tribes.

This is a sensitive issue as related to humanity and it shld be treated as such, WE REALLY NEED TO PRAY AGAINST SUCH DEMONIC INFLUENCE,
Re: Father, 40, Sexually Abuses 7-year-old Daughter by B69U: 6:57am On Sep 13, 2015
[size=18pt]allegedly inserting [/size]

This could be false allegation afterall.

Yorubas stop getting happy, we are yet to see other tribe having sexual intercourse, impregnating and having babies with their daughters like yorubas do.
Re: Father, 40, Sexually Abuses 7-year-old Daughter by LANGIDI: 7:17am On Sep 13, 2015
Let estchew tribal statement that is meant to cause disaffection.All this while it has a yoruba man age 60,75,85 etc having carnal knowledge of and now an igbo man age 40 leaking an infant cunt .The society has gone bad now,where older women whether married offer sex as compensation for caring for them and not love.
Re: Father, 40, Sexually Abuses 7-year-old Daughter by christinie(f): 7:32am On Sep 13, 2015
Mrluv:
Emeka again hmm biafran take note
The court also docked Abiodun Fashola, 33, for allegedly harassing a 12-year-old girl (names also with held) by leaking her private part with his tongue. The prosecution revealed that the suspect committed the alleged offence at 11:00hrs on September 3 at No 44, Adewale Adeogun Street, Karonel Estate, Ogba, Lagos.

It further alleged that the defendant detained his victim against her wish, touched her sexually and attempted To Molest her; offences punishable under Sections 270, 261, 262 and 404, Vol 44 of Criminal Laws of Lagos State, Nigeria, 2011.
Re: Father, 40, Sexually Abuses 7-year-old Daughter by christinie(f): 7:33am On Sep 13, 2015
missKiffy:

Ode, the culprit is named Emeka
The court also docked Abiodun Fashola, 33, for allegedly harassing a 12-year-old girl (names also with held) by leaking her private part with his tongue. The prosecution revealed that the suspect committed the alleged offence at 11:00hrs on September 3 at No 44, Adewale Adeogun Street, Karonel Estate, Ogba, Lagos.

It further alleged that the defendant detained his victim against her wish, touched her sexually and attempted To Molest her; offences punishable under Sections 270, 261, 262 and 404, Vol 44 of Criminal Laws of Lagos State, Nigeria, 2011.
Re: Father, 40, Sexually Abuses 7-year-old Daughter by christinie(f): 7:33am On Sep 13, 2015
jkendy:
Anoda sad one against my brodax in d EAST COAST

Re: Father, 40, Sexually Abuses 7-year-old Daughter by christinie(f): 7:34am On Sep 13, 2015
idowuswap:
This is the only news that make me happy,that igbo people are arrested for rapping or kidnapping or kill during robbery or arrested for cocaine or ritual,,,,,they bunch of useless no good things can come form igbo if not bad one tell me how many time nairaland don read good news about igbo since the start of this month....igbo wey they beat their parents...thank God he was arrested.....so happy so happy so happy

Re: Father, 40, Sexually Abuses 7-year-old Daughter by christinie(f): 7:35am On Sep 13, 2015
nochildsplay:
Y[/b]for Yam and it won't stop cos that's what you should expect from the land of the rising rapists[b]H[/b]for ??Yes it has happened again. Na them[b]Lies. This is IPOB Youth things ;Dthat's what EMEKA knows how to do best. Don't blame him me sef foresee am, my guy. angry na them really ? EMEKA really ?

Re: Father, 40, Sexually Abuses 7-year-old Daughter by christinie(f): 7:35am On Sep 13, 2015
jkendy:
Madam, check am well, nobi onli Emeka dey dia ooo.

Re: Father, 40, Sexually Abuses 7-year-old Daughter by Damminglola(f): 7:52am On Sep 13, 2015
IamAtribalist:

baby o set o ki lo desaya je n ba e soro wassup?

Padded bra ni. tongue
Re: Father, 40, Sexually Abuses 7-year-old Daughter by Damminglola(f): 7:55am On Sep 13, 2015
nochildsplay:
Y[/b]for Yam and it won't stop cos that's what you should expect from the land of the rising rapists[b]H[/b]for ??Yes it has happened again. Na them[b]Lies. This is IPOB Youth things ;Dthat's what EMEKA knows how to do best. Don't blame him me sef foresee am, my guy. angry na them really ? EMEKA really ?
Re: Father, 40, Sexually Abuses 7-year-old Daughter by Damminglola(f): 7:56am On Sep 13, 2015
nochildsplay:
Y[/b]for Yam and it won't stop cos that's what you should expect from the land of the rising rapists[b]H[/b]for ??Yes it has happened again. Na them[b]Lies. This is IPOB Youth things ;Dthat's what EMEKAb] knows how to do best. Don't blame him me sef foresee am, my guy. angry na them really ? [b]EMEKA really ?
Its only God that will save this country.
Re: Father, 40, Sexually Abuses 7-year-old Daughter by toyour(f): 8:36am On Sep 13, 2015
LANGIDI:
Let estchew tribal statement that is meant to cause disaffection.All this while it has a yoruba man age 60,75,85 etc having carnal knowledge of and now an igbo man age 40 leaking an infant cunt .The society has gone bad now,where older women whether married offer sex as compensation for caring for them and not love.
[left][/left][right][/right]
[i][/i]
Re: Father, 40, Sexually Abuses 7-year-old Daughter by pyyxxaro: 8:52am On Sep 13, 2015
Billygee2u:

Igbo and Yoruba

grin

What a nice combination
Re: Father, 40, Sexually Abuses 7-year-old Daughter by ajibola11(m): 8:56am On Sep 13, 2015
This life enh!!!!
Re: Father, 40, Sexually Abuses 7-year-old Daughter by Lamexlove14(m): 9:42am On Sep 13, 2015
Na wa oooo
Re: Father, 40, Sexually Abuses 7-year-old Daughter by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 13, 2015
Igbo - Yoruba marriage far outnumbers Hausa/Fulani - Yoruba or Hausa/Fulani - Igbo marriage... even Wikipedia acknowledges it... but yet you people would be fighting yourself on Nairaland everyday, every hour and every minute!

flokii:

Funny enof..
na we Yorubas d Yeebos luff pass and we love dem too..
jst dat kraze dey dere head grin

dem no dey like hear Hausa or Fulani atal.. they dnt go near dem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nursing Mother Sets 10-Year-Old Brother-In-Law Ablaze In Lagos / NDLEA Arrest 4 Nigerians, 4 Mexicans In A Drug Factory In Delta / Nigerian Born Music Manager, Emmanuel Odunlami Stabbed To Death In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.