Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? (34537 Views)

Top Phones To Use As A Bad Guy In 2018 Under 50,000naira Released. / How To Set Your Songs As Ringtone On Infinix Hot 2 X510 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by ambgiano(m): 8:41pm On Sep 12, 2015
Anytime i hear my phone ring and sing 'Majesty! Majesty! Your grace has found me just as i am, in the presence of Your majesty!', my spirit falls down in worship to Jehovah Tsidkenu. Michael W. Smith i thank God for the anointing upon, with and in you.

2 Likes

Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by malonephill(m): 8:41pm On Sep 12, 2015
Team silent!!!
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by Dexema(m): 8:42pm On Sep 12, 2015
obaty:
am I wrong by dat guy n dat guy. d lyrics of dat song was taking from d deepest part of my heart
Nico and vinz? Nice song.

2 Likes

Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by muskaila114um(m): 8:42pm On Sep 12, 2015
9ice title ‘‘AYE‘‘ because is cool
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by ruggedtimi(m): 8:42pm On Sep 12, 2015
was using "hotline bling by drake" jst chngd my tone today to "kwolity by d prince"..bcus it reminds me dT i need a quality galfrnd and also to improve on myself quality wise grin

1 Like

Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by Rapture4real(m): 8:42pm On Sep 12, 2015
Halleluyah Chorus.It reminds me of heaven and the song of victory we shall sing on the golden street of heaven.come on board the heavenly journey
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by ifeomaekol(f): 8:42pm On Sep 12, 2015
Let it rain by michael W smith, for nw oooo, I love changing my ring tone. Reason; d music is so cool.
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by Barbienice(f): 8:43pm On Sep 12, 2015
mine is lover's prayer by Joe Thomas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by dtruseeker(m): 8:43pm On Sep 12, 2015
Tu te vas by chayyan (All About Camilla-a telemundo series) it reminds me of my school days
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by adonbilivit: 8:44pm On Sep 12, 2015
MummyTehillah:
"Come with me" by CHAI

I just love the lyrics.
who is CHAI
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 12, 2015
KashyBaby:
b*tch betta have my money …no reason much other than the beat... grin

I know say by now ur formal bf go don dodge u tire because of d money wey en dey owe u grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 12, 2015
best I ever had- Drake.........

3 Likes

Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by bigtt76(f): 8:44pm On Sep 12, 2015
Mine is the Olivia Pope (Scandal) ringtone..... brings out the gladiator in me grin
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by dtruseeker(m): 8:44pm On Sep 12, 2015
Tu te vas by chayyan (theme song of All About Camilla-a telemundo series) it reminds me of my school days
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by Fynpatra(f): 8:44pm On Sep 12, 2015
•••mine is titanium, by david guetta ft sia
It makes me strong against all odds...
The lines I love are..am bullet proof, notin to loose, firaway fireway
U shoot medown but I get up!
Yea Dats wat makes me love The music•••

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by amiskurie(m): 8:44pm On Sep 12, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:
I hate ring tones. It disturbs me. I just like my peace and quiet. My phone has been on vibration since I started using a cell phone in 2008.
Cheater's alert!

Only cheater does dat. grin
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by malonephill(m): 8:45pm On Sep 12, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:
I hate ring tones. It disturbs me. I just like my peace and quiet. My phone has been on vibration since I started using a cell phone in 2008.
the way ring tone annoy me ehn!
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by stan241(m): 8:45pm On Sep 12, 2015
Damminglola:
Mine is HIGHNOTES by BankyW. Its just sooo lovely and highly romantic.
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by Dexema(m): 8:45pm On Sep 12, 2015
adakoleagbenu:
The Matrimony by Wale ft Usher. Soothing vocalz by usher
Bless u bro,dats surely gonna be my next just still enjoying my present tone.

1 Like

Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by Chukwudi718(m): 8:45pm On Sep 12, 2015
pharmadoctor:
Reggea blues
mine too

2 Likes

Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 12, 2015
wtfCode:
mine is payphone by maroon 5... and i dont know exactly why i have that as my ringtone.
:\

like that song...

the video is wow.

1 Like

Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by amiskurie(m): 8:46pm On Sep 12, 2015
Bamz:
Train - Hey, Soul Sister. It's one lovely song
whoa.... Sighted!

Still have dat in my Memory Card
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 12, 2015
Caller tune: Mirrors by justin timberlake Message tune: Adore you by miley cyrus
Just love them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by damyzino(m): 8:47pm On Sep 12, 2015
farrell williams - freedom adekunle gold -orente ( it shows hw simple life could be by the way i see it ) drake - 1 to 100 (it my motivation)
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 12, 2015
adonbilivit:
mine is GIRLIE by patoranking. the song inspires me a lot. to my future wife, " girlie, for so long I have been waiting o, waiting for your love and your body o..." chai!

cc: lalasticlala, airforce1

Rick Ross - Am a boss grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by damyzino(m): 8:47pm On Sep 12, 2015
farrell williams - freedom adekunle gold -orente ( it shows hw simple life could be by the way i see it ) drake - 1 to 100 (it my motivation) cheesy
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by Chijosky(m): 8:47pm On Sep 12, 2015
Sexy Chick by Akon and David Guetta, why because it makes noise while am driving helps me to know dat my fone is ringing
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by Larryfest(m): 8:48pm On Sep 12, 2015
Beenie Man ft Ms Thing(DUDE).......my all time dancehall jamz!
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 12, 2015
Fynpatra:
•••mine is titanium, by david guetta ft sia
It makes me strong against all odds...
The lines I love are..am bullet proof, notin to loose, firaway fireway
U shoot medown but I get up!
Yea Dats wat makes me love The music•••

My favryt from Sia.
followed by chandelier.

1 Like

Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by cfc: 8:48pm On Sep 12, 2015
Mine is Na u sabi by Don jazzy and Dbanj I love it because it allows me to always remember what I stand for in this world.
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by ezeuba(m): 8:49pm On Sep 12, 2015
After the reggae play the blues... The blues... The blues...

2 Likes

Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 8:49pm On Sep 12, 2015
Sarafina(sound of freedom)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Wi-fi To Be Replaced By Li-fi Soon / Unveiling Of The TECNO Spark 7 Series: Specifications And Price / Mtn Rocks!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.