Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? (34536 Views)

Top Phones To Use As A Bad Guy In 2018 Under 50,000naira Released. / How To Set Your Songs As Ringtone On Infinix Hot 2 X510 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by stan241(m): 8:49pm On Sep 12, 2015
Lost in you by praiz ft sammy
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 12, 2015
malonephill:
the way ring tone annoy me ehn!
My dear i'm used to vibrating sound o. No be today. But I kind of hate picking calls too sha. I'm a sucker for texting.

1 Like

Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by PastorOluT(m): 8:50pm On Sep 12, 2015
Mary Mary God in me, love the lyrics n beat n kind of remind me of myself whenever my phone ring.

Also prayer changes by R Kelly, just love the guy's voice and anything that comes from him (though d songs when his head is dow n he is seeking God). Love the song cos of the lyrics.
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by IRIENBOY(m): 8:51pm On Sep 12, 2015
Na God win. For me to see today.
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 12, 2015
Airforce 1 song but I no sabi d name sha
Oh I remember M still dreaming by Airforce1

2 Likes

Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by adonbilivit: 8:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
dukeolumde:

Rick Ross - Am a boss grin grin grin grin
hunh!
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by teadrake(m): 8:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
Water Run Dry-Boyz ll men.Just like the music

1 Like

Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by willian10: 8:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
For The Road Tyga Ft Chris Brown, use it n tank me later

1 Like

Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by amiskurie(m): 8:55pm On Sep 12, 2015
malonephill:
Team silent!!!
Team cheaters! grin
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by Mznaett: 8:56pm On Sep 12, 2015
Let me be ur hero: By Enrique Iglesias

When ever I listen to this song mehn..heaven alone knows what I feel inside of mecheesy

This is d only song that makes me feel weak&strong

1 Like

Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by dasphinx1(m): 8:57pm On Sep 12, 2015
For the Love of money by Bone Thugs n Harmony
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by Octaves(m): 8:57pm On Sep 12, 2015
Nokia tune because it's simple and undistractive and i dont keep up well with modern pop. On my Tecno, i dont remember how it sounds. It came with the phoneg. Lol!
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by sleeky8(m): 8:57pm On Sep 12, 2015
Ill bliss ft phyno anamachikwanu (I murdered the name right?) Because time is to short to be playing
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by otakah101(m): 8:57pm On Sep 12, 2015
Odogwu by Samsung. That song always give me inspiration especially the voice of Chioma jesus

2 Likes

Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by malonephill(m): 8:58pm On Sep 12, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

My dear i'm used to vibrating sound o. No be today. But I kind of hate picking calls too sha. I'm a sucker for texting.
you're just like me tho, prefer I do the calling than my phone to ring....sometimes I do missed up to 100 calls, cos my phone always on silent.

I wonder why some people used songs as their ring tone self, when I can easily listen to it on my media

1 Like

Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 12, 2015
I use [size=15pt]FLY by nicki minaj[/size] as my ringtone and because my female friend NOT girlfriend loves it and so i learn to love it tooo.
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 12, 2015
adonbilivit:
hunh!

Ur telephone go loss this night grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by iheanyi40(m): 8:59pm On Sep 12, 2015
ain't worried about noting

French Montana ft wiz khalifa, lil Wayne n t.I

I use it cos I gat no worries
cool

2 Likes

Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2015
wish i understand what u tryna say…lol
dukeolumde:

I know say by now ur formal bf go don dodge u tire because of d money wey en dey owe u grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by RomanyChi(f): 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2015
"One Eight Seven" by Dr.Dre and Snoop Dogg cheesy I'm just a big fan of old school grin cool

1 Like

Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by Lordaweezy: 9:01pm On Sep 12, 2015
jidenna- classic man✔✔
I like my things classic✔
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by chiefololade: 9:01pm On Sep 12, 2015
Human being - MI

1 Like

Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by Ajikpako: 9:02pm On Sep 12, 2015
Mine is woju,

I like the lyrics and d beat.
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by possibilita(m): 9:02pm On Sep 12, 2015
We Found love by Rihana,it inspires me never to give up than good things can be fpund in an hopeless an situation.

1 Like

Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by willian10: 9:02pm On Sep 12, 2015
obaty:
am I wrong by dat guy n dat guy. d lyrics of dat song was taking from d deepest part of my heart
By Nico & Vinz.. .crazeclown made me like dat song

1 Like

Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by JohnQueen(m): 9:02pm On Sep 12, 2015
Fernandowski:
Wiz khalifa - promises(makes me think of my girl)*try and see*
Nice choice... In Wiz voice *don't even know what they want*
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by deybholar(f): 9:04pm On Sep 12, 2015
Applaudise by Iyanya... Love the intro.

1 Like

Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by braine(m): 9:05pm On Sep 12, 2015
Shaka Zulu on these bitches! Dope shii!
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by Talius(m): 9:05pm On Sep 12, 2015
Reggae blues, I need to jeep reminding myself that even my boo could have a boo

2 Likes

Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by malonephill(m): 9:05pm On Sep 12, 2015
amiskurie:

Team cheaters! grin
team single tongue and player cheesy
Re: Which Song Do You Use As Ringtone And Why? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 12, 2015
KashyBaby:
wish i understand what u tryna say…lol

Am preparing u ahead of ur visit to Naija. It's in PIDGIN English. It's simply means ur formal bf would be so scared of seeing u
face to face because of all d money he is owing u. grin grin grin grin

Modified: Tell am say en own don finish patapata grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Wi-fi To Be Replaced By Li-fi Soon / Unveiling Of The TECNO Spark 7 Series: Specifications And Price / Mtn Rocks!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.