Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,568 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 10) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 10) (1770 Views)

How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 9) / How I Became My Father's Concubine (episode 2) / How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 10) by ImanuelJannah(m): 8:44pm On Sep 12, 2015
(Continued from Episode 9...)

I woke up alone hearing the shower running shortly after sunrise. A quick run to the bathroom to pee, and I found Amaka taking a shower. As I released the water in my bladder I peeked through the bathroom window to find daddy driving his Jeep out of the compound. Seeing Amaka’s body as she was taking a shower had me thinking about the incestuous incidence of the night.

At least, I figured it had to be guilt on daddy’s part that made him leave home so early without eating breakfast. The next three nights he didn’t come home from work, and after that he simply avoided being around Amaka and I by working in his study with the door locked when he did come home. So that we only saw each other at breakfast each day when we were fully clothed.

Amaka didn’t care!! She didn’t give a hoot about daddy’s behavior. “After all, he fell into temptation when we seduced him into having incestuous relations with us. he should have been a real man, and resist us.” She said to me one morning after daddy left for work.

I understood her arrogance. She had accomplished her mission to Lagos, and she also cashed the N1million cheque given to her in Port-Harcourt (by her American boyfriend) to get knocked-up by daddy like she was his concubine. As for me, well, at first I was hurt, but then I just figured that he needed a little time alone. So I started to spend more time on social media, or work-out at a beauty parlor.

I knew daddy and I needed time to think this out before going any further. After all, we all had committed incest, and had loved doing it with one another even though daddy was seduced by my twin sister and I. Of course, as incest is a socially unacceptable practice, not to mention against the law, I indulged his moral dilemma for the next three weeks while planning my next move.

(to be continued in Episode 11….)

*This post was culled from www.freshestgist.com*

Re: How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 10) by iameugene(m): 11:31pm On Sep 12, 2015
ImanuelJannah:

(Continued from Episode 9...)

I woke up alone hearing the shower running shortly after sunrise. A quick run to the bathroom to pee, and I found Amaka taking a shower. As I released the water in my bladder I peeked through the bathroom window to find daddy driving his Jeep out of the compound. Seeing Amaka’s body as she was taking a shower had me thinking about the incestuous incidence of the night.

At least, I figured it had to be guilt on daddy’s part that made him leave home so early without eating breakfast. The next three nights he didn’t come home from work, and after that he simply avoided being around Amaka and I by working in his study with the door locked when he did come home. So that we only saw each other at breakfast each day when we were fully clothed.

Amaka didn’t care!! She didn’t give a hoot about daddy’s behavior. “After all, he fell into temptation when we seduced him into having incestuous relations with us. he should have been a real man, and resist us.” She said to me one morning after daddy left for work.

I understood her arrogance. She had accomplished her mission to Lagos, and she also cashed the N1million cheque given to her in Port-Harcourt (by her American boyfriend) to get knocked-up by daddy like she was his concubine. As for me, well, at first I was hurt, but then I just figured that he needed a little time alone. So I started to spend more time on social media, or work-out at a beauty parlor.

I knew daddy and I needed time to think this out before going any further. After all, we all had committed incest, and had loved doing it with one another even though daddy was seduced by my twin sister and I. Of course, as incest is a socially unacceptable practice, not to mention against the law, I indulged his moral dilemma for the next three weeks while planning my next move.

(to be continued in Episode 11….)

*This post was culled from www.freshestgist.com*
just put it all in one place nd stop opening threads.. We will now be looking for it b4 we can find d remaining episodes
Re: How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 10) by ImanuelJannah(m): 11:36pm On Sep 12, 2015
iameugene:
just put it all in one place nd stop opening threads.. We will now be looking for it b4 we can find d remaining episodes
I understand.... just that it may be too long and a little tiring to read.
Re: How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 10) by iameugene(m): 11:40pm On Sep 12, 2015
ImanuelJannah:
its true
Re: How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 10) by iameugene(m): 11:40pm On Sep 12, 2015
ImanuelJannah:
okay
Re: How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 10) by ImanuelJannah(m): 11:47pm On Sep 12, 2015
iameugene:
okay
An easy way out is to click on my author name. You'll be taken to all my posts are sequentially arranged on Nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

A Paradise For Maggots / Owerri City—the City Littered With Condoms / Please I Need Help Getting These Books. (yoruba Literature)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.