Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,407 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Mention Foreign Songs That Are Worthy Of Download - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mention Foreign Songs That Are Worthy Of Download (7611 Views)

List 5 Songs That Are Always On Your Replay List / 5 Nigerian Songs That Shouldn't Have Been On The Spotlight / 10 Songs That Are Overplayed In A Typical Nigerian Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention Foreign Songs That Are Worthy Of Download by delectablegyal(f): 8:52pm On Sep 12, 2015
It's been long I've downloaded foreign songs.

Just mention latest foreign songs that are worthy of download. Nice songs. A song that will make me thank you after downloading it.

Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Mention Foreign Songs That Are Worthy Of Download by teadrake(m): 8:56pm On Sep 12, 2015
Whitney Houston -My love is your love

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention Foreign Songs That Are Worthy Of Download by delishpot: 9:03pm On Sep 12, 2015
Aha: crying in the rain
Sonia spence: fantasy
Phil collins: rain on me

They are not new songs sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention Foreign Songs That Are Worthy Of Download by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 12, 2015
on fire by switchfoot.

Conqueror by Empire cast.

2 Likes

Re: Mention Foreign Songs That Are Worthy Of Download by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 12, 2015
1.The hills by the weekened
2.Earned it by The weekened
3.Hold u down by dj khalid ft chrisbrown&co
4.Classic man by jidenna ft kendrick
5.Only by chrisbrown ft nicki minaj,lilwayne,Drake
6.Coco by O.T genesis
7.blessing by big sean

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention Foreign Songs That Are Worthy Of Download by Captainswag225(m): 9:26pm On Sep 12, 2015
photograph- ed sheeran
singing out aloud- ed sheeran
give me love- ed sheeran
body on me-rita ora ft chris brown.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention Foreign Songs That Are Worthy Of Download by MKierian(m): 9:30pm On Sep 12, 2015
Fight song-rachel platten, cellophane-sia, big girls cry-sia
Re: Mention Foreign Songs That Are Worthy Of Download by Fernandowski(m): 9:39pm On Sep 12, 2015
Wiz khalifa - promises
Omarion - speedin'
Chris brown ft beyonce - jealous
The game ft chris brown and lil wanye - Bleep yo feelings
Kendrick lamar - king kunta
Chevy woods ft wiz khalifa - looking back
Big sean ft kanye west and john legend - one man can change the world
Maroon 5 ft wiz khalifa - payphone
Rick love ft usher and wiz khalifa - somebody else
Wiz khalifa ft charlie puth - see you again
Flo rida - once in a lifetime

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention Foreign Songs That Are Worthy Of Download by gidjah(m): 9:46pm On Sep 12, 2015
I cant help you out,uness you answer the following ?s;how old are you,or rather your age range(since most Africans choose to keep their true age to themself)whats your genre of music ,how vast are you with the western music class??

1 Like

Re: Mention Foreign Songs That Are Worthy Of Download by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 12, 2015
delectablegyal:

Just mention latest foreign songs that are worthy of download. Nice songs. A song that will make me thank you after downloading it.

Jidenna-Classic Man

but as a lady..I guess u'l title it " Classic girl" smiley

2 Likes

Re: Mention Foreign Songs That Are Worthy Of Download by delectablegyal(f): 10:14pm On Sep 12, 2015
Fernandowski:
Wiz khalifa - promises

Omarion - speedin'

You too like wiz khalifa.
Re: Mention Foreign Songs That Are Worthy Of Download by Spikkylee: 10:14pm On Sep 12, 2015
Tumbaland ft Future,Tink-UFO
Re: Mention Foreign Songs That Are Worthy Of Download by illmatic101(m): 10:15pm On Sep 12, 2015
Fernandowski:
Wiz khalifa - promises

Omarion - speedin'

Good list, add some old school to it, e.g

Nas __ Represent, the world is yours and half Man half Amazing.
smiley
Re: Mention Foreign Songs That Are Worthy Of Download by john4aguero: 10:29pm On Sep 12, 2015
The Weeknd's new album. Beauty behind the madness. You will sure enjoy the tracks.

1 Like

Re: Mention Foreign Songs That Are Worthy Of Download by delectablegyal(f): 10:30pm On Sep 12, 2015
so ladies are nt familiar with latest foreign songs? Why is it dat it's only the guys that are commenting?
Re: Mention Foreign Songs That Are Worthy Of Download by Leiykong(m): 11:01pm On Sep 12, 2015
NEPABOY:
Jidenna-Classic Man

but as a lady..I guess u'l title it " Classic girl" smiley
Too much dopeness in this song...u can download d remix too...he ft Kendrick lamar

1 Like

Re: Mention Foreign Songs That Are Worthy Of Download by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 12, 2015
Hit em up by tupac
Made niggaz by pac
Changes by pac
Blasphemy by shakur
Smile by pac ft scarface

1 Like

Re: Mention Foreign Songs That Are Worthy Of Download by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 12, 2015
Adam Lambert-ghost town

1 Like

Re: Mention Foreign Songs That Are Worthy Of Download by tsmall(m): 11:21pm On Sep 12, 2015
delectablegyal:

Cc: Lalasticlala

Locked away by R city ft Adam Levine.

Thank me later
Re: Mention Foreign Songs That Are Worthy Of Download by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:22pm On Sep 12, 2015
Freebird - Lynyrd Skynyrd
I Feel Love - Donna Summer
Iris - U2
Re: Mention Foreign Songs That Are Worthy Of Download by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 12, 2015
Our First Time by Bruno Mars.
Re: Mention Foreign Songs That Are Worthy Of Download by Cholls(m): 11:25pm On Sep 12, 2015
my brother 40 shades of gray made me fall in love with the WEEKND.
Re: Mention Foreign Songs That Are Worthy Of Download by daywalker12911(m): 11:27pm On Sep 12, 2015
tsmall:

Locked away by R city ft Adam Levine.

Thank me later
I love that song smiley
Re: Mention Foreign Songs That Are Worthy Of Download by edward1984(m): 11:33pm On Sep 12, 2015
Jeremih - Love Don't Change...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qK8s0l1tu8

Meanwhile visit my profile for extremely cheap cars from Germany. Discount period
Re: Mention Foreign Songs That Are Worthy Of Download by tsmall(m): 11:56pm On Sep 12, 2015
daywalker12911:

I love that song smiley

Even is presently on repeat .. grin
Re: Mention Foreign Songs That Are Worthy Of Download by sparkleice(f): 12:02am On Sep 13, 2015
Cherish d love (kool& d gang) b*tches&ma*rujuina(chris b& Tyga) letter 2 my unborn(2pac shakur). New flame(chris b&usher) Miracle(whitney Housten) Angels cry(mariah cariah) Beyonce(dangeriously in love)
Re: Mention Foreign Songs That Are Worthy Of Download by oliverperry(m): 12:17am On Sep 13, 2015
(1)NICO FT vinz =Am I wrong. (2)Dej loaf = I got. (3)RYDA FT DEJ LOAF =The game. (4)Jidenna FT kendrick Lamar = Classic man. (5)Chris Brown FT tyga = Ayo. (6)Chris Brown Ft = DEUCES. (7)jeremih ft ty dolla sign = don't tell em. (cooljeremih ft aka ft wizkid = ddot tell em. (9)gyptian ft nicki minaj= hold yuh. (10)enrique ft Iglesias =Hero. (11)akon ft Michael jackson= hold my hands. (12)chris brown ft Rickross = new fame. (13)lil Wayne ft Bruno Mars = mirrior. Does track are very dope and hot u would love it..i listen too it when am bored or @ home chilling
Re: Mention Foreign Songs That Are Worthy Of Download by Nobody: 1:28am On Sep 13, 2015
Coldplay: yellow,viva la vida, speed of sound, miracles

Three doors down : away from the sun

The fray: enough for now, over my head

Rudderless : over your shoulder

Hillsong: devotion, stained glass masquerade

Paramore: daydreaming

1 Like

Re: Mention Foreign Songs That Are Worthy Of Download by adegwurulez(m): 1:45am On Sep 13, 2015
Captainswag225:
photograph- ed sheeran

singing thinking out loud - ed sheeran

give me love- ed sheeran

body on me-rita ora ft chris brown.
Kiss by a rose - Katherine jenkins(originally done by seal)

trap queen - ed sheeran(originally done by fetty wap)

I see fire - ed sheeran

How much a dollar cost - kendrick lamar

story of my life - one direction.

Let her go - passenger.

Cant feel my face - the weeknd
Re: Mention Foreign Songs That Are Worthy Of Download by uphedho(m): 3:18am On Sep 13, 2015
The weeknd-in the Night..J-cole-GOMD,charlie puth-one call away,Sia-you are neva fully dressed...
Re: Mention Foreign Songs That Are Worthy Of Download by Nobody: 5:52am On Sep 13, 2015
augustina aisna ft rick Ross - benediction
drake ft nicki minaj- up all night
Chris brown- say goodbye, all black, falling down
Rihanna ft rick Ross - rude boy remix
Eminem ft hitboy ft wackaboy- welcome to detriot
Lil Wayne- how to love
drake- best I ever had
beyonce- halo
sia- chandelier
casie ft wiz khalifa- paradise
rick Ross ft akon- cross that line
DJ khaleed ft meek mill, rick Ross and Jay z- they don't love u no more
Eminem ft dido - stan
tpain ft bob - up and down
DJ khaleed ft meek mill, rick Ross and Jay z- they don't love u no more
Eminem ft dido - stan
tpain ft bob - up and down
maino ft tpain - all the above.
those are some of the dopest foreign tracks u can listen to. trust me u won't be disappointed

1 Like

Re: Mention Foreign Songs That Are Worthy Of Download by BankManager(m): 6:07am On Sep 13, 2015
Following**

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sarkodie Is Better Than All Naija Rappers.. / Weeknd Starboy Album Out. Download Link / Download Timi Dakolo Iyawo Mi Instrumental

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.