Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,387 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

5 Nigerian Songs That Shouldn't Have Been On The Spotlight - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 5 Nigerian Songs That Shouldn't Have Been On The Spotlight (30431 Views)

Top Five Nigerian Songs that Revolutionised Song Covers In Nigeria - Iamsynord / Songs That Made Your Favourite Nigerian Artistes Blow!!!(video) / Top 5 Songs That Should Be On Your Playlist.. And Why! (2) (3) (4)

5 Nigerian Songs That Shouldn't Have Been On The Spotlight by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 05, 2017
these are Nigerian 5 songs that shouldn't have being on spotlight. These said songs released the thought of hard working as a no no,legit work as irrelevant,unattractive,nonprofit stuff.futhermore these song also proclaimed sexual act,crime,money-as-a-God.
These song are just irrelevant to Nigerian music community.

9ice- living things

oritafemi-ongba Larami

small doctor-penalty

qdot-apala new school

davido-if..... the recent 30 billion 4 the akant saga owner

add urs

Re: 5 Nigerian Songs That Shouldn't Have Been On The Spotlight by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 05, 2017
Okay, initiating beans frying 2.0 protocol...

149 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 5 Nigerian Songs That Shouldn't Have Been On The Spotlight by Ahmed0336(m): 1:10pm On Aug 05, 2017
Op everyone is entitled to his/her choice of music. I'm beginning to think you're hating on Davido.

Playing If. No do gra gra for me o grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Nigerian Songs That Shouldn't Have Been On The Spotlight by Krystaal(m): 1:11pm On Aug 05, 2017
Are you kidding me I wonder how this post got to front page...Davido's IF Penalty??.... how many Nigerian songs depicts hardwork?...who's this Op sef...please don't bring davido into this ....Davido is one of our Natural resources, tourist attractions...please it's not funny

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Nigerian Songs That Shouldn't Have Been On The Spotlight by PEPPERified: 1:11pm On Aug 05, 2017
You see the the kind of songs you listen to?

what of Mapuza mapuza by zoro?

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: 5 Nigerian Songs That Shouldn't Have Been On The Spotlight by haybellfire(m): 1:11pm On Aug 05, 2017
Re: 5 Nigerian Songs That Shouldn't Have Been On The Spotlight by Leonbonapart(m): 1:11pm On Aug 05, 2017
They are not all singing that are artist

Majority of Nigeria artist make noise + beat

Re: 5 Nigerian Songs That Shouldn't Have Been On The Spotlight by Suspect33(m): 1:11pm On Aug 05, 2017
Tekno - Pana
Mr Eazi - Leg over
and all lil kesh noise, sorry songs grin

BTW who has that Davido's song, Pere, please send it to me, i want to delete it

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 5 Nigerian Songs That Shouldn't Have Been On The Spotlight by 9iceboi(m): 1:11pm On Aug 05, 2017
G

Re: 5 Nigerian Songs That Shouldn't Have Been On The Spotlight by Rmxr: 1:11pm On Aug 05, 2017
Re: 5 Nigerian Songs That Shouldn't Have Been On The Spotlight by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 05, 2017
As I dey think wetin to write I come confuse. Abeg who get that pic when two people dey smoke marijuana? When one talk say he fall come down from 2 story building when he dey small? He second come ask am whether he die? He come respond say he done tay he nor fit remember again?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Nigerian Songs That Shouldn't Have Been On The Spotlight by Wesporting: 1:12pm On Aug 05, 2017
Funny enough 2 face & Davido dropped singles almost the same day...but Davido song is playing almost everywhere.

Rate: Davido "Fall On You" vs "Holy Holy" by 2 Face.

I guess na Davido time?

Re: 5 Nigerian Songs That Shouldn't Have Been On The Spotlight by yhuti(m): 1:12pm On Aug 05, 2017
a
Re: 5 Nigerian Songs That Shouldn't Have Been On The Spotlight by NickiSlay(f): 1:12pm On Aug 05, 2017
Olamide Ft. Davido – Summer Body

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Nigerian Songs That Shouldn't Have Been On The Spotlight by XVIER(m): 1:12pm On Aug 05, 2017
We making money differently differently. Money no dey fall from heaven and God no go come down from heaven... These guys are making their money like it or not do you think they care about what you say concerning their songs as long as they keep seeing money in their bank account? Meself dey studio now dey shout "making money through duping (yahoo yahoo) white, spending it on black pvssies so fvking tight"

Re: 5 Nigerian Songs That Shouldn't Have Been On The Spotlight by ayiceberg: 1:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
hmmm
Re: 5 Nigerian Songs That Shouldn't Have Been On The Spotlight by helphelp: 1:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
We dey era wey be say Na nonsense dey sell at the moment.

Make I no lie.. The nonsense come dey use style make sense to me sef

Back to listening to Cold play

Re: 5 Nigerian Songs That Shouldn't Have Been On The Spotlight by 0b100100111: 1:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
All the listed tracks her noise on beatz.

Lyrically, they re void and empty.

Re: 5 Nigerian Songs That Shouldn't Have Been On The Spotlight by eazzzy1(m): 1:13pm On Aug 05, 2017

Re: 5 Nigerian Songs That Shouldn't Have Been On The Spotlight by b3llo(m): 1:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
Most Naija songs

Re: 5 Nigerian Songs That Shouldn't Have Been On The Spotlight by Owoloku1: 1:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
You didn't even give reasons..how do you want us to agree or disagree with this list now ehn?

Is it the lyrics that were bad or poor production, mixing etc

Next time please give reasons when you make this type of list...Thanks

Re: 5 Nigerian Songs That Shouldn't Have Been On The Spotlight by DonPablo007(m): 1:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
op ����
you are not supposed to be making front page
Re: 5 Nigerian Songs That Shouldn't Have Been On The Spotlight by TheBlackGeneral(m): 1:14pm On Aug 05, 2017
Opinion se...
Re: 5 Nigerian Songs That Shouldn't Have Been On The Spotlight by MadCow1: 1:14pm On Aug 05, 2017
OK should not have bee released from psychiatric hospital.
Re: 5 Nigerian Songs That Shouldn't Have Been On The Spotlight by cruzita(f): 1:14pm On Aug 05, 2017
grin NO FORGET THIS TRACK 'UR FADA YANSH
Re: 5 Nigerian Songs That Shouldn't Have Been On The Spotlight by Owoloku1: 1:14pm On Aug 05, 2017
michael142:
As I dey think wetin to write I come confuse. Abeg who get that pic when two people dey smoke marijuana? When one talk say he fall come down from 2 story building when he dey small? He second come ask am whether he die? He come respond say he done tay he nor fit remember again?
I get am
Re: 5 Nigerian Songs That Shouldn't Have Been On The Spotlight by GlobalGisting(m): 1:14pm On Aug 05, 2017
Haba, I thought Tekno produced IF?
Re: 5 Nigerian Songs That Shouldn't Have Been On The Spotlight by Factfinder1(m): 1:14pm On Aug 05, 2017
Strongly seconded
Re: 5 Nigerian Songs That Shouldn't Have Been On The Spotlight by kullozone(m): 1:14pm On Aug 05, 2017
Which kyn yeye wahala be this again oh

Who force you to listen to them na.
Allow them sing wetin them wan sing, it's legit too.... Your own na just to select the one wey you like. So, shatapp!

Re: 5 Nigerian Songs That Shouldn't Have Been On The Spotlight by cream1: 1:15pm On Aug 05, 2017
Reason not good enough.
Re: 5 Nigerian Songs That Shouldn't Have Been On The Spotlight by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 05, 2017
hmmm if aint dat bad na its just naija pidgin way of romance
Re: 5 Nigerian Songs That Shouldn't Have Been On The Spotlight by handsomenonny(m): 1:15pm On Aug 05, 2017
Davido 30b don finish that's why him de find who him go fall on, if u like davido make him fall on u Lol

17 Years After, Tupac Lives On... / How To Promote Your Music In Nigeria / DOWNLOAD MP3: Kizz Daniel - "Ada"