Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,446 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

How Marrathon Sex With Drake Made Serena Williams To Lose Grand Slam (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Marrathon Sex With Drake Made Serena Williams To Lose Grand Slam (photos) (13717 Views)

Tekno Shares New Photo With Drake / Wizkid Shades Davido Because Ronaldo Follow Him, Davido Replies With Drake / Kemi Olunloyo's Throwback Photo With Drake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How Marrathon Sex With Drake Made Serena Williams To Lose Grand Slam (photos) by alexis007(m): 8:46pm On Sep 14, 2015
Esdb3:

After all the pointless use of formal texts have you won a ballon d'or?

Don't go about thinking speaking this way is living. Good english ability is recognised when you can use it in informal situations without sounding like you are giving a speech on a marketing strategy.
So the pointless use of formal texts is now your problem?........why not mirror the style then, or better still, keep to your own diction, instead of whining like I stole your biscuitsFor God's sake, why hate on someone you have not met before?

My intelligent observation maintains that You're suffering from a psychological issue termed by professionals in the concerned field as Alexisphobia.

Treatment: Lie down on a railway track and patiently wait for a train to run over you.I bet you, your problems would be over. Just like that. cool
Re: How Marrathon Sex With Drake Made Serena Williams To Lose Grand Slam (photos) by Esdb3: 10:22pm On Sep 14, 2015
alexis007:
So the pointless use of formal texts is now your problem?........why not mirror the style then, or better still, keep to your own diction, instead of whining like I stole your biscuitsFor God's sake, why hate on someone you have not met before?

My intelligent observation maintains that You're suffering from a psychological issue termed by professionals in the concerned field as Alexisphobia.

Treatment: Lie down on a railway track and patiently wait for a train to run over you.I bet you, your problems would be over. Just like that. cool

*sighs* Lord! Another schooled retard....... Bye bye
Re: How Marrathon Sex With Drake Made Serena Williams To Lose Grand Slam (photos) by alexis007(m): 3:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
Esdb3:

*sighs* Lord! Another schooled retard....... Bye bye
They shall come in one way, but they shall flee in seven ways. grin

Oure Voir. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vera Nweke Visits Adaorable Charmers Kids (Photos) / Toke Makinwa Is Showing COVID-19 Symptoms (Pix) / 50 Cent Injured In A Car Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.