Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,931 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Today I Took Selfie With Leonel Messi - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Today I Took Selfie With Leonel Messi (59568 Views)

Leonel Messi Reveals What They Did To Win Nigeria Yesterday / Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death / Leonel Messi Takes Edge Over C.ronaldo In Latest Balon'dor Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today I Took Selfie With Leonel Messi by ManTiger(m): 5:25pm On Sep 14, 2015
I knew it before opening this trend.
Re: Today I Took Selfie With Leonel Messi by kingadex(m): 5:26pm On Sep 14, 2015
thanks bro, you really make me laugh. have bn lonely and moody since... Dis is awesome.

1 Like

Re: Today I Took Selfie With Leonel Messi by Kanmyos(m): 5:26pm On Sep 14, 2015
gonkin:
Man was made in the image of God, but when i see ur face i confuse
This ur face fit make barcelona lose match
broda, you with am get quarrel before?
#hehehe
Re: Today I Took Selfie With Leonel Messi by danielblessing(m): 5:41pm On Sep 14, 2015
funny @Mantiger
Re: Today I Took Selfie With Leonel Messi by Jasperwhizz(m): 5:51pm On Sep 14, 2015
gonkin:
GOD CREATES ALL BEATIFUL!
Re: Today I Took Selfie With Leonel Messi by Gee15: 5:53pm On Sep 14, 2015
Don't mind them all ,they are just been jealous they are chelsea fans .
Re: Today I Took Selfie With Leonel Messi by Keepshining(f): 5:54pm On Sep 14, 2015
gly2ken:
I feel great associating and taking selfie with the world best footballer
And you think this is funny ehn?
Re: Today I Took Selfie With Leonel Messi by dasrackhor(m): 6:04pm On Sep 14, 2015
See bashing bashers doing what dey knw hw to do best...Nairaland home of fun...This dude jst make my day perfect...I don laugh so tey my chest hurt..and am still laughing...Op God bless u for dis jare...

1 Like

Re: Today I Took Selfie With Leonel Messi by 69MissedCalls(m): 6:08pm On Sep 14, 2015
olowookerekemi:
dnt insult ibadan pls cus he must b frm mushin syd

Hoe-kay ma. but Ibadan people too are known with this stuff.
Re: Today I Took Selfie With Leonel Messi by broxymall(m): 6:22pm On Sep 14, 2015
i rush in only to laugh out loud like a mad man
you just made my day
hahahahaha cant stop laughing
Re: Today I Took Selfie With Leonel Messi by broxymall(m): 6:24pm On Sep 14, 2015
femi4:
See your head like a FRUSTUM.

Anyway, the rest of the house:

Calculate the Volume of the Frustum above, take pi to be 3.142 and leave your answer in 2 decimal places.

Your time starts now!!!
hahahahaha
Re: Today I Took Selfie With Leonel Messi by broxymall(m): 6:25pm On Sep 14, 2015
gonkin:
una one wan kill me wit laugh today, my belle don tear
Re: Today I Took Selfie With Leonel Messi by broxymall(m): 6:32pm On Sep 14, 2015
sukkot:
they dont lack sense of humor. they are trying to get many LIKES by thinking people will find it funny when they insult the guy.these kids of nowadays will do anything for LIKES. one killed his mother for likes on instagram
jux like you trying to get likes, just coz ure an old man doesnt give you the ball to call them kids
Re: Today I Took Selfie With Leonel Messi by sukkot: 6:35pm On Sep 14, 2015
broxymall:

jux like you trying to get likes, just coz ure an old man doesnt give you the ball to call them kids
stop selling fake timberlands. i know what real timberlands look like
Re: Today I Took Selfie With Leonel Messi by broxymall(m): 6:36pm On Sep 14, 2015
sukkot:
stop selling fake timberlands. i know what real timberlands look like
yea i sell fake Timberland but you are just a drop of Water in the Sea
coz to me you just act like a kid
Re: Today I Took Selfie With Leonel Messi by sukkot: 6:37pm On Sep 14, 2015
broxymall:

yea i sell fake Timberland but you are just a drop of Water in the Sea
nigga upgrade your stock. aint nobody finna buy made in aba timberlands
Re: Today I Took Selfie With Leonel Messi by broxymall(m): 6:40pm On Sep 14, 2015
sukkot:
nigga upgrade your stock. aint nobody finna buy made in aba timberlands
niqqa, you must be blind
done with you
Re: Today I Took Selfie With Leonel Messi by sukkot: 6:44pm On Sep 14, 2015
broxymall:

niqqa, you must be blind
done with you
upgrade your stock fake nigga
Re: Today I Took Selfie With Leonel Messi by Greycious(m): 7:04pm On Sep 14, 2015
hilarious pics....buh op y na?
Re: Today I Took Selfie With Leonel Messi by iheanyi40(m): 7:48pm On Sep 14, 2015
A47yo:
The moment i saw "leonel" instead of "lionel" i knew sth was wrong
gringrin
Re: Today I Took Selfie With Leonel Messi by sojiboy(m): 7:50pm On Sep 14, 2015
Akerry:
and this trash made front page# smh*

I see u, #kontunu
Re: Today I Took Selfie With Leonel Messi by phenol33(m): 8:01pm On Sep 14, 2015
this one na selfie? abi u no sabi wetin be selfie
Re: Today I Took Selfie With Leonel Messi by mamagee3(f): 8:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
A47yo:
The moment i saw "leonel" instead of "lionel" i knew sth was wrong
grin grin grin grin
Re: Today I Took Selfie With Leonel Messi by bangiskings: 8:08pm On Sep 14, 2015
seriously I knw the op we worked together at intercontinental bank jos ........ Kennedy you don buy market ooo
Re: Today I Took Selfie With Leonel Messi by flokii: 8:09pm On Sep 14, 2015
Hmmmm...
it is well o
Re: Today I Took Selfie With Leonel Messi by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 14, 2015
vani86:

very immature and childish comment.

Grow up

Shut up, all na joke
Re: Today I Took Selfie With Leonel Messi by vani86: 8:23pm On Sep 14, 2015
FolarinLondon:

Shut up, all na joke

Its a joke to insult another human being like that?

Fool
Re: Today I Took Selfie With Leonel Messi by chamberlin1(m): 8:32pm On Sep 14, 2015
I find this quite funny... but please don't let the poster suffer depression or commit suicide... haba! shocked
Re: Today I Took Selfie With Leonel Messi by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 14, 2015
vani86:

Its a joke to insult another human being like that?

Fool

Is it a joke to deceive Nairalanders into this thread by claiming to have taken picture with Lionel Messi Dimwit?

Stop quoting me worthless thing...
Re: Today I Took Selfie With Leonel Messi by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 14, 2015
but guy u ugly ooooo

1 Like

Re: Today I Took Selfie With Leonel Messi by shizzy7(f): 8:46pm On Sep 14, 2015
TOO much Insults all over this thread na wa ooooo
I hope the op is not reading them or taking it personal,,,
Re: Today I Took Selfie With Leonel Messi by simdam500(m): 8:56pm On Sep 14, 2015
Timcy2: most nairalanders, lack sense of humour, i swear. Why d insult nd bashing, when has it bin a crime 2 b humorous?

2 those bashing, i swear na back of breast una suckle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Okocha Jokes Over Messi’s £1million Weekly Pay / Rafael Nadal's 80-foot Luxury Superyacht In Pictures / Members Of 1994 Super Eagles Receive Houses In Owerri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.