Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death (61341 Views)

Remembering Sam Okwaraji: 31 Years After His Death / Wesley Moraes: I Had My First Kid At 14 & Second At 16 / "I Had Over 40 Stiches" - Tyson Fury After Bloody Eye Cut During Fight (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by Ndlistic(m): 4:24pm On Nov 29, 2016
Chapecoense Head coach Caio Junior after his side reached the Copa Sudamericana final...#ForçaChapecoense

He said "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy "

May His Soul Rest In Peace...

Via:http://newswirenaija..com.ng/2016/11/see-what-chapecoense-head-coach-caio.html?m=1

12 Likes

Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by Ndlistic(m): 4:25pm On Nov 29, 2016
May their souls rest in peace, Amen..

See more of it here http://newswirenaija..com.ng/2016/11/see-what-chapecoense-head-coach-caio.html?m=1

4 Likes

Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by rickie4us(m): 6:58pm On Nov 29, 2016
very sad indeed. May they all rest in peace
I pray that every nairalander and family members will not experience any calamity. We shall all be safe till the end of the year and beyond.

496 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by 2undeee(m): 6:58pm On Nov 29, 2016
RIP

5 Likes

Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 29, 2016
These mods sef

"If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy" - Brazilian Coach Before His Died In Plane Crash

grin

141 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 29, 2016
Big loss to football world and we fans

May their souls rest in peace

amen

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by Chrisrare: 6:59pm On Nov 29, 2016
he got his wish... Rip

3 Likes

Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by henrydadon(m): 6:59pm On Nov 29, 2016
shocked

RIP

1 Like

Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by gabby227(m): 6:59pm On Nov 29, 2016
Waw its a pity that this disastrous incident struck the football world. It brings back the memory of 1958 when the Manchester united team met themselves in an unknown world. How wish they had known what will befall them they would have averted it from happening. Sometimes our joy becomes a thing of pain, let's all pray to God for his mercies so that, that which is meant to be a thing of joy remains so, let our enemies not overturn our joy to pain. Their first final in the history of their club which is suppose to be a milestone to the club becomes their greatest tragedy. May their souls find rest with the lord, we should also see it as a reminder that one day we shall be taken away against our will. After everything may their soul find peace with their creator that is all that matters. Adieu Adieu

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by slimpoppa(m): 6:59pm On Nov 29, 2016
RIP man.

2 Likes

Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by Calismart(m): 6:59pm On Nov 29, 2016
For you that like to kiss...

Read the things that happens to your body when you kiss here>>http://www.storiesmagic.com/2016/10/these-things-happen-to-you-when-you.html
Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by smogup: 6:59pm On Nov 29, 2016
What a happy way to die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by timsbee(f): 7:00pm On Nov 29, 2016
Rip to u sir.

2 Likes

Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by bacilus(m): 7:00pm On Nov 29, 2016
rip to the dead

1 Like

Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by SmooshCHN: 7:00pm On Nov 29, 2016
A friendly reminder to show how much you love those that you love.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by ricsman(m): 7:01pm On Nov 29, 2016
what really inspired that statement

oh! what a wish

its well. .. RIP

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by emvico(m): 7:02pm On Nov 29, 2016
his last dream tongue
and he died
just like DAGRIN
to poster above me
Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 29, 2016
That's the power of the tongue.

So, use your tongue creatively wisely!

13 Likes

Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by martineverest(m): 7:02pm On Nov 29, 2016
tragic...RIp coach
Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by nairaman66(m): 7:02pm On Nov 29, 2016
Sad day for the football world!
Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by oluwaVaz(m): 7:02pm On Nov 29, 2016
Rip lads
Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 29, 2016
May he find total happiness! R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by rezky(m): 7:03pm On Nov 29, 2016
R.I.P
Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by Cinho7: 7:03pm On Nov 29, 2016
RIP to the dead
Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 29, 2016
ricsman:
he won some kind of trophy

1 Like

Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 29, 2016
nigga had a premonition rip thug
Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 29, 2016
So unfortunate!
Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by trademoore1: 7:05pm On Nov 29, 2016
ricsman:
His team just reached the final.of a competition.
It was enroute the first leg - the plane crashed

1 Like

Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:05pm On Nov 29, 2016
DeHEIGHTS:
That's the power of the tongue.

So, use your tongue creatively wisely!

Lots more people die without ever mentioning death or even thinking about it.

Some even die after "binding" the "spirit of death" and "blood sucking demons" before a trip.

His time to go. That's all.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by ALAYORMII: 7:05pm On Nov 29, 2016
He saw it coming
Re: Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death by pbs4real(m): 7:06pm On Nov 29, 2016
Rip

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Football Fans Queue To Buy Super Eagles' Jersey In London. Photos / Inside Anthony Joshua’s Luxury £2,000 Per Night Villa In Jamaica / Body Of Christian Atsu Arrives In Ghana (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.