Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,417 members, 7,830,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Man Butchered And Dumped In Front Of Yabatech This Morning(graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Butchered And Dumped In Front Of Yabatech This Morning(graphic Photos) (1549 Views)

Man Butchered His Wife Over Misunderstanding (Graphic Photos) / Herdsmen Cut Off Woman's Ear In Edo For Resisting Rape This Morning (Graphic) / Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Butchered And Dumped In Front Of Yabatech This Morning(graphic Photos) by preach93: 10:08pm On Sep 12, 2015
A guy named Quadri and alleged to be a cultist, was killed in the very early hours of today and dumped in front of Yaba College of Technology. He had multiple stab wounds from most likely a broken bottle. His killers also opened his stomach. The photos are extremely gory. I'm trying to get more details about what happened from my source. I'm not sure if the guy was a student of the school. Will update later..for now see the photos after the cut *warning - very graphic* http://www.maxgist.com/2015/09/man-butchered-and-dumped-in-front-of.html

Re: Man Butchered And Dumped In Front Of Yabatech This Morning(graphic Photos) by broxymall(m): 10:11pm On Sep 12, 2015
let me finish eating first
visit my signature and DP,
Re: Man Butchered And Dumped In Front Of Yabatech This Morning(graphic Photos) by nikkiking(m): 10:12pm On Sep 12, 2015
Wasted soul angry.

Cultists has no pity at all.

May he rest in pieces undecided undecided if he's a cultist, he deserves what he get.
Re: Man Butchered And Dumped In Front Of Yabatech This Morning(graphic Photos) by Asito(m): 10:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
Ehyaaa.. RIP. I don't think anyone deserves to die like this, cultist or no cultist.
Re: Man Butchered And Dumped In Front Of Yabatech This Morning(graphic Photos) by pyyxxaro: 10:15pm On Sep 12, 2015
broxymall:
let me finish eating first

visit my signature and DP,

After this kin tin when u see

U fit still chop

Na Man you be bros

Enjoy ur meal cry
Re: Man Butchered And Dumped In Front Of Yabatech This Morning(graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 12, 2015
They mistook him for a cow or what
AsIn I still cvnt relate
Re: Man Butchered And Dumped In Front Of Yabatech This Morning(graphic Photos) by slimthugchimee(m): 10:28pm On Sep 12, 2015
Sorry oh
Re: Man Butchered And Dumped In Front Of Yabatech This Morning(graphic Photos) by 1miccza: 10:35pm On Sep 12, 2015
When will these guys realise that there's no gain in cultism?
Re: Man Butchered And Dumped In Front Of Yabatech This Morning(graphic Photos) by broxymall(m): 10:36pm On Sep 12, 2015
pyyxxaro:

After this kin tin when u see
U fit still chop
Na Man you be bros
Enjoy ur meal cry
to be sincere, we have all seen worst than this
Re: Man Butchered And Dumped In Front Of Yabatech This Morning(graphic Photos) by BrightEye(m): 10:39pm On Sep 12, 2015
Quadri??
Re: Man Butchered And Dumped In Front Of Yabatech This Morning(graphic Photos) by Yustash001(m): 10:41pm On Sep 12, 2015
Maybe he had done something worse than that for someone else....RIP to him though...
Re: Man Butchered And Dumped In Front Of Yabatech This Morning(graphic Photos) by osemoses1234(m): 10:42pm On Sep 12, 2015
Y him no go chop...him send am msssg ni if dem like make dem open him head...nah him sabi guy chop as yu like oooooo....
Re: Man Butchered And Dumped In Front Of Yabatech This Morning(graphic Photos) by boman2014: 11:06pm On Sep 12, 2015
baddddddddd
Re: Man Butchered And Dumped In Front Of Yabatech This Morning(graphic Photos) by pyyxxaro: 11:07pm On Sep 12, 2015
broxymall:

to be sincere, we have all seen worst than this

Hmmmm

*issorai*
Re: Man Butchered And Dumped In Front Of Yabatech This Morning(graphic Photos) by jideflash(m): 11:08pm On Sep 12, 2015
na wa o
Re: Man Butchered And Dumped In Front Of Yabatech This Morning(graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 13, 2015
Good riddance...yes yes am a sadist...not a cultist

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Dies After An Abuja Pastor Paid Him ₦500k To Pretend / Fake Mad Man Caught While Trying To Use Children For Rituals In Badagry (Photos) / Woman Used By At Least 6 Pastors To Perform Fake Miracles Has Been Traced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.