Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,306 members, 7,815,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Man Sues Neighbour He Paid To Get Wife Pregnant But Failed After 72 Attempts. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Sues Neighbour He Paid To Get Wife Pregnant But Failed After 72 Attempts. (2072 Views)

Hawk Attempts To Carry A 4-Day-Old Baby Away In Umuahia / USS World War 2 Ship Discovered 18,000 Feet Below Pacific Surface After 72 Years / Python That Eats My Neighbour's Chicken Caught Alive This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Sues Neighbour He Paid To Get Wife Pregnant But Failed After 72 Attempts. by brandchambers: 10:36pm On Sep 12, 2015
“In Stuttgart, Germany, a court judge must decide on a case of honourable intentions in a situation where a man hired his neighbour to get his wife pregnant. It seems that Demetrius Soupolos, 29, said his former beauty queen wife, Traute, wanted a child badly, but Demetrius was told by a doctor that he was sterile. So Soupolos after calming his wife’s protest, hired his neighbour Frank Maus, 34, to impregnate her. Since Maus was already married and the father of two children plus looked very much like Soupolos to boot, the plan seemed good. Soupolos paid Maus $2,500 dollars and for three evenings a week for the next six months, Maus tried desperately, a total of 72 different times, to impregnate Traute.

“When his own wife objected, he explained,” I don’t like this any more than you do, I’m simply doing it for the money. Try- and understand’. When Traute failed to get pregnant after six months however, Soupolos was not understanding and insisted that Maus have a medical examination, which he did. The doctor’s announcement that Maus was also sterile shocked every-one except his wife, who was forced to confess that Maus was not the real father of their children.

“Now Soupolos is suing Maus for breach of contract in an effort to get his money back, but Maus refused to give it up because he said he did not guarantee conception, but only that he would give an honest effort!”
Re: Man Sues Neighbour He Paid To Get Wife Pregnant But Failed After 72 Attempts. by toltee4real: 10:38pm On Sep 12, 2015
tok am again
Re: Man Sues Neighbour He Paid To Get Wife Pregnant But Failed After 72 Attempts. by nikkiking(m): 10:43pm On Sep 12, 2015
Oh boi...Him for come hire me undecided undecided one time her belle go swell up.

1 Like

Re: Man Sues Neighbour He Paid To Get Wife Pregnant But Failed After 72 Attempts. by Abbeyme: 10:47pm On Sep 12, 2015
Who is the real maga here?

1 Like

Re: Man Sues Neighbour He Paid To Get Wife Pregnant But Failed After 72 Attempts. by nzeobi(m): 11:08pm On Sep 12, 2015
What do I say
Re: Man Sues Neighbour He Paid To Get Wife Pregnant But Failed After 72 Attempts. by abdul7465(m): 11:28pm On Sep 12, 2015
Take d wife jeje
Re: Man Sues Neighbour He Paid To Get Wife Pregnant But Failed After 72 Attempts. by Silvereze(m): 3:43pm On May 06, 2016
I AM COMING BACK TO COMMENT

(1) (Reply)

APC Governors Celebrate Bagudu, PGF Chairman At 60 / Graduate Management Talent Programme / Beware: Web4africa.com Is A Scam!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.