Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,088 members, 7,953,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:00 PM

Okagbare’s Arrival Boost Team Nigeria - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Okagbare’s Arrival Boost Team Nigeria (516 Views)

Team Nigeria Leads With 21 Medals At Africa Wrestling Championships / Team Nigeria Kits Arrive RIO 3 Days To End Of Olympics Games / Blessing Okagbare Beats Usain Bolt To 2016 Guinness World Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okagbare’s Arrival Boost Team Nigeria by myners007: 12:38am On Sep 13, 2015
NIGERIA’S sensational sprinter, Blessing Okagbare hit the Team Nigeria camp as the athletics event of the ongoing All Africa Games, Brazzaville 2015 starts today at Stade Lumite, Kintele.
According to information available to NationSport the athlete arrival in camp has boosted the morale of other athletes who sees her as role model .This will put an end to speculations that she opted out of the games.
It was disclosed to NationSport that the heat for 100m, 200m, 400m male and female decathlon will commence today.

http://thenationonlineng.net/okagbares-arrival-boost-team-nigeria/

Re: Okagbare’s Arrival Boost Team Nigeria by thexzy(m): 12:41am On Sep 13, 2015
Na she be their Orijin abi.... Omo see Ginger & Garlic talk oo
Re: Okagbare’s Arrival Boost Team Nigeria by HireKiller(m): 1:25am On Sep 13, 2015
Yeah the report make sense. I can see how it would happen as such.

She is definitely not a small athlete.
Re: Okagbare’s Arrival Boost Team Nigeria by homesteady(m): 5:50am On Sep 13, 2015
O well, good news! I hope we put up a nice performance in athletics!
The last time I checked, our total medals count wasn't even up to the amount of Gold's Egypt has won!

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Respond From Liverpool Fc. / Predictions For The Popular Matches For 23-10-2015 / My Team Doesn’t Necessarily Need God To Win - Wenger " REALLY ?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.