Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,321 members, 7,864,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:00 PM

The Police Lured Me Into BRT Lane For Arrest — Docked Motorcyclist - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Police Lured Me Into BRT Lane For Arrest — Docked Motorcyclist (574 Views)

Hoodlums Set Olusosun Dumpsite On Fire After Police Stormed Hideout For Arrest / Footballer, Chidubem Ezeagu Murdered In Imo, Lured Out By Friend (Graphic Pics) / Down With Strange Illness After My Pastor, His Sister Lured Me To Russia (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Police Lured Me Into BRT Lane For Arrest — Docked Motorcyclist by wolesmile(m): 3:25am On Sep 13, 2015
20-year-old Samson Udoh has appeared
before a Lagos State Mobile Court sitting
at Ogba, Ikeja for allegedly riding motor
cycle on BRT Lane exclusively reserved for
commercial buses operating under the
franchise of government.
According to the prosecution, the suspect
was arrested while riding on the BRT
Lane, an act said to be very dangerous
and therefore prohibited by law.
The suspect pleaded guilty but added that
he was lured into the BRT Lane by a
police officer who hitch-hiked with him.
The court listened as he narrated how a
policeman asked him to ride in the
forbidden lane, assuring him that he will
not be arrested.
He said that he joined the lane reluctantly
only to be abandoned by his passenger
minutes later when they were stopped by
a patrol team enforcing compliance of the
Lagos State government’s tolerance policy
on the use of BRT Lanes by vehicles other
than the buses they are meant for.
The accused stated that the team
bundled him and his motor-cycle into a
waiting truck while the police officer he
was carrying vamoosed without uttering a
word to the team.

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/the-police-lured-me-into-brt-lane-for-arrest-docked-motorcyclist/
Re: The Police Lured Me Into BRT Lane For Arrest — Docked Motorcyclist by ibkgab001: 3:30am On Sep 13, 2015
Setup nah Bleep up .... Lagos 4 u ... land of no mercy
Re: The Police Lured Me Into BRT Lane For Arrest — Docked Motorcyclist by mekonglobal(m): 4:46am On Sep 13, 2015
shocked Police is ur friend indeed .......in Fela voice....."them regular trade mark"
Re: The Police Lured Me Into BRT Lane For Arrest — Docked Motorcyclist by bewla(m): 5:38am On Sep 13, 2015
identify the police and go free
Re: The Police Lured Me Into BRT Lane For Arrest — Docked Motorcyclist by therealdeal10: 6:31am On Sep 13, 2015
Nigeria police making lyf difficult 4 it's citizens
Re: The Police Lured Me Into BRT Lane For Arrest — Docked Motorcyclist by molydonhenry(m): 6:43am On Sep 13, 2015
Police must chop na...

Real time setup, only d wise can escape...
Re: The Police Lured Me Into BRT Lane For Arrest — Docked Motorcyclist by osemoses1234(m): 7:09am On Sep 13, 2015
U just cum lagos new ni....
Re: The Police Lured Me Into BRT Lane For Arrest — Docked Motorcyclist by Chidexter(m): 8:28am On Sep 13, 2015
I trust Nigerian police dem fit do am
Re: The Police Lured Me Into BRT Lane For Arrest — Docked Motorcyclist by entparrot(f): 11:22am On Sep 13, 2015
Nigerian police are always good, with deceiving people. Visit a police station to make a report, they will teach you how to make false allegation, when it backfires they will deny you.

Lesson: Don't ever take advise from police officer, even if he is your relation, and also false allegation is a criminal offence, many have been jail for it. Always speak the truth.

(1) (Reply)

Black Transgender Woman Attacked & Shot Dead By Group Of Men In Philadelphia / No One Wants To Shop At Banana Republic Anymore / Twin Bomb Blasts Kill At Least 18 At Maiduguri Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.