Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:54 AM

Pensioner And Wife Take Exam For Kids In Delta - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pensioner And Wife Take Exam For Kids In Delta (27250 Views)

The Lady Zimbabwean Man Was Writing Exam For And Why He Did It / Zimbabwean Man Caught Impersonating During Exam For His Girlfriend (Photos) / Pensioner Commits Suicide In Benue State Due To Poverty And Frustration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pensioner And Wife Take Exam For Kids In Delta by Zico5(m): 11:06am On Sep 13, 2015
funkybully:
[s][/s]

I was waiting for Ur type to come rope in SE into this.

Fool!

Raining ko, sunshine ni

Was it special centre that sent Anambra students to korea after emerging best in Nigeria?

Keep hating.
I don't need to answer u. U re like osrich that bury its head in the sand when the whole of the body is exposed. Keep deceiving urself. U know the reality. Igbo my foot
Re: Pensioner And Wife Take Exam For Kids In Delta by Stevobolos(m): 11:30am On Sep 13, 2015
Nawa o dis world self
Re: Pensioner And Wife Take Exam For Kids In Delta by fejicruz(m): 11:43am On Sep 13, 2015
Icecomrade:
Helping the police with further investigation.

Nigeria Police never ceases to amaze me. What else are they investigating?
Locations of other miracle centers
Re: Pensioner And Wife Take Exam For Kids In Delta by fejicruz(m): 11:46am On Sep 13, 2015
Even at a miracle center, the kids (baby goats) still required the help of their parents.... The kids are really goats

1 Like

Re: Pensioner And Wife Take Exam For Kids In Delta by cristweeezy(m): 12:25pm On Sep 13, 2015
Florblu:

Correct sure bro proudly YORUBA We no be like dem Funky....... #run for cover#
no need of running for cover joor. Who wan catch us?
Re: Pensioner And Wife Take Exam For Kids In Delta by NwaJesusteete(m): 1:06pm On Sep 13, 2015
Nija indeed
Re: Pensioner And Wife Take Exam For Kids In Delta by redsun(m): 1:51pm On Sep 13, 2015
It is what too much bible and Quran reading brings. They render people people totally senseless and helpless.
Re: Pensioner And Wife Take Exam For Kids In Delta by shaboti: 2:28pm On Sep 13, 2015
Zico5:
Now we can see why those state came first in NECO examinations. The games have really changed. If parents can stoop too low to write examinations for kids then we re up for it in Nigeria. The rate at which special and miracle centers re raining in south/south and south/East call for concerns. Government need to do something quickly.
you need a new english teacher.
Re: Pensioner And Wife Take Exam For Kids In Delta by Zico5(m): 3:08pm On Sep 13, 2015
shaboti:
you need a new english teacher.
I checked ur background and I wasn't disappointed. U belong to the tribe where they use leg to wake up their parents. I don't blame u, what u really need is help from above.
Re: Pensioner And Wife Take Exam For Kids In Delta by shaboti: 3:19pm On Sep 13, 2015
Zico5:

I checked ur background and I wasn't disappointed. U belong to the tribe where they use leg to wake up their parents. I don't blame u, what u really need is help from above.
I checked your profile and realised I just broke my code of ignoring ugly, ape-looking idìots. Bye.
Re: Pensioner And Wife Take Exam For Kids In Delta by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 13, 2015
dang!!! corruption has really destroyed Nigeria!
Re: Pensioner And Wife Take Exam For Kids In Delta by Cityguy: 5:58pm On Sep 13, 2015
Must the kids earn western education? Can't they excel at less academic ventures and be fulfilled? Ok na, shey they are where they belong now. Imagine going to prison in old age! I reject that lailai.
Re: Pensioner And Wife Take Exam For Kids In Delta by Ayatullah(m): 6:18pm On Sep 13, 2015
Iytech:
Too bad!
How did we get here as a nation?
How can we get out of this mess?

QUESTIONS ANSWERED!
Too bad indeed!
*We get here as a nation because Pastors preach nothing but posperity, so for everybody to prosper, he/she must first crack WAEC/NECO exams at all cost and return to do thanksgiving, hence the involvement of a 66 years old man in WAEC exams!

*We can get out of this mess if church goers first and foremost are able to challenge their Pastors who lies a lot and teach members to continuously seek the things of this world at any cost at all. Above all we can get out of this mess if we genuinely remind ourselves that the Almighty God will not ask us about our School Certificate/Diploma/Degree when we return to Him.
Re: Pensioner And Wife Take Exam For Kids In Delta by semilore123: 9:37pm On Sep 13, 2015
grin grin[/color] ; laughing in Benin language grin grin[color=#990000] ; laughing in Benin language
Re: Pensioner And Wife Take Exam For Kids In Delta by samuel900(m): 9:17am On Sep 14, 2015
After Registering with almost 15thousand naira. they still fail, getting the money isn't easy men
Re: Pensioner And Wife Take Exam For Kids In Delta by free37: 11:40am On Sep 14, 2015
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Newborn Baby Is Discovered In A River In Abuja (Graphic) / Burglar Arrested While Entertaining Self In Victim’s House / 'Aboy Life Of Ginjah' Was Not Shot By SARS (see Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.