Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,532 members, 7,819,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Photo: This Man Stole A Car In Abuja And Was Caught At The Entrance Of Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: This Man Stole A Car In Abuja And Was Caught At The Entrance Of Kaduna (3081 Views)

The Entrance Gate To Willie Obiano's House In Aguleri (Photo) / Igbo Man Moves Out Of Kaduna Following Arewa Youths' Ultimatum (Photos) / The Vestiges Of Kaduna Mafia Must Not Kill Aisha Buhari - Bamidele Ademola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: This Man Stole A Car In Abuja And Was Caught At The Entrance Of Kaduna by makzeze: 5:58am On Sep 13, 2015

1 Share

Re: Photo: This Man Stole A Car In Abuja And Was Caught At The Entrance Of Kaduna by Shevmaen(m): 6:00am On Sep 13, 2015
Xill him
Re: Photo: This Man Stole A Car In Abuja And Was Caught At The Entrance Of Kaduna by midolian(m): 6:04am On Sep 13, 2015
Easy starter! grin

My people, beware of anyone putting on anything carrying etisalat "easy starter"..they can start any car in the world without its key grin grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: This Man Stole A Car In Abuja And Was Caught At The Entrance Of Kaduna by eneji50(m): 6:05am On Sep 13, 2015
Stealing his business my pocket my concern certified ebira boy Navo ooo...
Re: Photo: This Man Stole A Car In Abuja And Was Caught At The Entrance Of Kaduna by ModiKen(m): 6:06am On Sep 13, 2015
And the man dey even help market Etisalat grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: This Man Stole A Car In Abuja And Was Caught At The Entrance Of Kaduna by Jadonaldson(m): 6:07am On Sep 13, 2015
Wat do u expect? Country Hard no Job APC Govt use una head... undecided
1 & only DKN Bo$$

4 Likes

Re: Photo: This Man Stole A Car In Abuja And Was Caught At The Entrance Of Kaduna by tyson99(m): 6:09am On Sep 13, 2015
Jadonaldson:
1 & only DKN Bo$$
u well

1 Like

Re: Photo: This Man Stole A Car In Abuja And Was Caught At The Entrance Of Kaduna by donholy28(m): 6:09am On Sep 13, 2015
9ja nawah o...op so u mean he's walking free after being "caught"?
Re: Photo: This Man Stole A Car In Abuja And Was Caught At The Entrance Of Kaduna by ModiKen(m): 6:09am On Sep 13, 2015
Jadonaldson:
1 & only DKN Bo$$

A govt barely in power for three months and everything that goes wrong is their fault.

I keep asking these GEJ goons, what exactly did this man do to alieviate the sufferings of Nigerians?

Bros, no dey hate for no reason at all.

Give PMB time!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: This Man Stole A Car In Abuja And Was Caught At The Entrance Of Kaduna by donholy28(m): 6:12am On Sep 13, 2015
Jadonaldson:
1 & only DKN Bo$$
you see this nigga here...dix one right here...he's high on weed...no job is not an excuse to steal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: This Man Stole A Car In Abuja And Was Caught At The Entrance Of Kaduna by MrZachs(m): 6:14am On Sep 13, 2015
Stealing is not kwarafshin..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: This Man Stole A Car In Abuja And Was Caught At The Entrance Of Kaduna by Jadonaldson(m): 6:25am On Sep 13, 2015
ModiKen:

A govt barely in power for three months and everything that goes wrong is their fault.

I keep asking these GEJ goons, what exactly did this man do to alieviate the sufferings of Nigerians?

Bros, no dey hate for no reason at all.

Give PMB time!
Time u say and we just saw His 1st 100 days in office wat has he done.....instead he lied about his asset and always wanting to probe only d Jonathan administration forget that if he really wants 2 fight corruption u av to start 4 OBJ regime let's face d fact Bros na u dey look am like dat but dis man isn't going 2 do anyfin for now I will sit and watch d whole hd video

1 Like

Re: Photo: This Man Stole A Car In Abuja And Was Caught At The Entrance Of Kaduna by Jadonaldson(m): 6:27am On Sep 13, 2015
donholy28:
you see this nigga here...dix one right here...he's high on weed...no job is not an excuse to steal
Am high on weed, but still talks sense so u wen dey high on fanta country soft whr u for dey work senior broa
1 & only DKN Bo$$

1 Like

Re: Photo: This Man Stole A Car In Abuja And Was Caught At The Entrance Of Kaduna by ModiKen(m): 6:28am On Sep 13, 2015
Jadonaldson:

Time u say and we just saw His 1st 100 days in office wat has he done.....instead he lied about his asset and always wanting to probe only d Jonathan administration forget that if he really wants 2 fight corruption u av to start 4 OBJ regime let's face d fact Bros na u dey look am like dat but dis man isn't going 2 do anyfin for now I will sit and watch d whole hd video

Make join you sidon watch. I carry pop corn and zobo drink come. Hope you no mind? grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: This Man Stole A Car In Abuja And Was Caught At The Entrance Of Kaduna by Jadonaldson(m): 6:28am On Sep 13, 2015
tyson99:

u well
Ur family naim nor well onyiberibe nkapi like you anumanu

1 Like

Re: Photo: This Man Stole A Car In Abuja And Was Caught At The Entrance Of Kaduna by justi4jesus: 6:29am On Sep 13, 2015
Jadonaldson:
1 & only DKN Bo$$

So what are you insinuating? undecided undecided
Re: Photo: This Man Stole A Car In Abuja And Was Caught At The Entrance Of Kaduna by Jadonaldson(m): 6:31am On Sep 13, 2015
ModiKen:

Make join you sidon watch. I carry pop corn and zobo drink come. Hope you no mind? grin
Correct Nigga I nor mind joor, we wuld soon realise dat the north likes power and wuld do anyfin @ allcost to keep it to their self instead of rotating it to the other ethnic groups....

1 Like

Re: Photo: This Man Stole A Car In Abuja And Was Caught At The Entrance Of Kaduna by ajbabs(m): 6:33am On Sep 13, 2015
Re: Photo: This Man Stole A Car In Abuja And Was Caught At The Entrance Of Kaduna by Jadonaldson(m): 6:33am On Sep 13, 2015
justi4jesus:

So what are you insinuating? undecided undecided
Our Big oga's @ d top who engage dem selves with looting how many of dem av u been able to point accusing fingers to?
Nigerians we want change right let it be for every1 and not for the poor alone
Re: Photo: This Man Stole A Car In Abuja And Was Caught At The Entrance Of Kaduna by dejavski(m): 6:39am On Sep 13, 2015
Na Devil butter him bread grin
Re: Photo: This Man Stole A Car In Abuja And Was Caught At The Entrance Of Kaduna by donholy28(m): 6:42am On Sep 13, 2015
Jadonaldson:

Am high on weed, but still talks sense so u wen dey high on fanta country soft whr u for dey work senior broa
1 & only DKN Bo$$
See! I said it! this niggas high!..now nigga calm down and slowly read dix sh!t u typed...read it well..good! now tell me;which school did you go to?..so we can go and collect ur school fees back

2 Likes

Re: Photo: This Man Stole A Car In Abuja And Was Caught At The Entrance Of Kaduna by Jadonaldson(m): 6:56am On Sep 13, 2015
donholy28:
See! I said it! this niggas high!..now nigga calm down and slowly read dix sh!t u typed...read it well..good! now tell me;which school did you go to?..so we can go and collect ur school fees back
I got nofin 2 say to you cos you not even noticed I fink u've got some free Mb to waste..... U were Born by Mistake Dude grin oops shocked dat hurt right cheesy Castrated Goat for the gods

1 Like

Re: Photo: This Man Stole A Car In Abuja And Was Caught At The Entrance Of Kaduna by kekakuz(m): 7:00am On Sep 13, 2015
midolian:
Easy starter! grin

My people, beware of anyone putting on anything carrying etisalat "easy starter"..they can start any car in the world without its key grin grin

o I get the jokes

2 Likes

Re: Photo: This Man Stole A Car In Abuja And Was Caught At The Entrance Of Kaduna by justi4jesus: 7:04am On Sep 13, 2015
Jadonaldson:

Our Big oga's @ d top who engage dem selves with looting how many of dem av u been able to point accusing fingers to?
Nigerians we want change right let it be for every1 and not for the poor alone

I hear, you can start it. undecided
Re: Photo: This Man Stole A Car In Abuja And Was Caught At The Entrance Of Kaduna by Luminousmoses(m): 7:20am On Sep 13, 2015
@ jonaldson.. U talking sh*t pure nonsence.. Becos country hard no job no mean say person go go steal.. So those selling along the street nd riding okada dem get 2 heads abi.. Mr man try to comment in a reasonable way..

1 Like

Re: Photo: This Man Stole A Car In Abuja And Was Caught At The Entrance Of Kaduna by omenka(m): 7:30am On Sep 13, 2015
Bad market for Etisalat.

It used to be mostly Arsenal jersey.

Glo would be like: gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Photo: This Man Stole A Car In Abuja And Was Caught At The Entrance Of Kaduna by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 13, 2015
Atleast thank God his name is not Okechukwu, if not, some people will forget church and grab seat here to insult the blessed tribe. angry
Re: Photo: This Man Stole A Car In Abuja And Was Caught At The Entrance Of Kaduna by Jadonaldson(m): 7:57am On Sep 13, 2015
Luminousmoses:
@ jonaldson.. U talking sh*t pure nonsence.. Becos country hard no job no mean say person go go steal.. So those selling along the street nd riding okada dem get 2 heads abi.. Mr man try to comment in a reasonable way..
Mr Luminousmoses u dat isn't talking nonsense, welldone how many of the big politicians av u summoned courage to say they are thieves? None because them modernise d name for you calling it looting Mr ove know know grow up and let's face d fact if this Man has a Job wuld he go into stealing? And other politicians dats steal money how many av u seen their faces on Nairaland? Ode
Re: Photo: This Man Stole A Car In Abuja And Was Caught At The Entrance Of Kaduna by rusher14: 8:05am On Sep 13, 2015
omenka:
Bad market for Etisalat.

Stop the jokes about the gooners.

angry
Re: Photo: This Man Stole A Car In Abuja And Was Caught At The Entrance Of Kaduna by biznus: 8:07am On Sep 13, 2015
His type will come here and type

...bless my hustle
Re: Photo: This Man Stole A Car In Abuja And Was Caught At The Entrance Of Kaduna by Jadonaldson(m): 8:11am On Sep 13, 2015
rusher14:

Stop the jokes about the gooners.

angry
Like seriously dude stop d Joke about Arsenal

Y not Chelsea or Manchester United? abi d club name hard u spell? angry

1 Like

Re: Photo: This Man Stole A Car In Abuja And Was Caught At The Entrance Of Kaduna by Jadonaldson(m): 8:12am On Sep 13, 2015
omenka:
Bad market for Etisalat.

Like seriously dude stop d Joke about Arsenal

Y not Chelsea or Manchester United? abi d club name hard u spell? angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

27 Things That Has Happened In Nigeria Since Buhari Became President / Find Out The Difference Between Hausa And Fulani / Official Results Of Osun West Senatorial Bye-election (Modified)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.