Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

‘The Buhari-Effect’ Heats Up Aso Rock- Daily Trust - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘The Buhari-Effect’ Heats Up Aso Rock- Daily Trust (36070 Views)

Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets / Buhari Submits Ministerial List To The Senate - Daily Trust / Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘The Buhari-Effect’ Heats Up Aso Rock- Daily Trust by businesslawyer(m): 10:40pm On Sep 13, 2015
eneji50:
Can't believe I'm first to comment,I want to use this medium to thank Sai Baba for the 16hrs power supply I'm nw enjoying in my area on a daily basis,BuHari may u live long,MAY ALL UR HATERS CONFESS THEIR SINS and become a change agent,CERTIFIED EBIRA BOY

Ozi Ada I see u

Navo oooo
Re: ‘The Buhari-Effect’ Heats Up Aso Rock- Daily Trust by kodded(m): 11:00pm On Sep 13, 2015
Re: ‘The Buhari-Effect’ Heats Up Aso Rock- Daily Trust by citizenY(m): 11:26pm On Sep 13, 2015
KwoiZabo:
Goodluck was a listening President unlike Buhari that behaves as if he is the only one that has brains in his head and people are celebrating it. After 2 years people will know the effect of a 73yr old dulllard running a complex country like Nigeria in the 21st Century.

I share,your sentiments. Buhari should hurry up and put things in place for fear of the Nigerian factor. This fear could easily fade away and lead to defiance. Once Nigerians become bold they will go back to business as usual and this is my fear. I believe this is the complexity about this country you are talking about.
Re: ‘The Buhari-Effect’ Heats Up Aso Rock- Daily Trust by Opinedecandid(m): 10:31pm On Sep 14, 2015
MrIncrediible:

Is that the answer to my question?? You're the certificate-less dullard!!

I now know who you are referring to.

I only hope, not President Bubu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Israel Sunny-Goli Escapes Assassination As Gunmen Storm His Residence. Photos / Buhari Meets Young Nigerians In Washington D.C / Cooking Gas Tax: Nigerians To Pay N10,000 - NALPGAM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.