Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

‘The Buhari-Effect’ Heats Up Aso Rock- Daily Trust - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘The Buhari-Effect’ Heats Up Aso Rock- Daily Trust (36042 Views)

Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets / Buhari Submits Ministerial List To The Senate - Daily Trust / Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘The Buhari-Effect’ Heats Up Aso Rock- Daily Trust by GaniLAb(m): 10:13am On Sep 13, 2015
KwoiZabo:
Goodluck was a listening President unlike Buhari that behaves as if he is the only one that has brains in his head and people are celebrating it. After 2 years people will know the effect of a 73yr old dulllard running a complex country like Nigeria in the 21st Century.
A listening president indeed
Re: ‘The Buhari-Effect’ Heats Up Aso Rock- Daily Trust by osaslord500(m): 10:20am On Sep 13, 2015
Moneyab:
. Well, Buhari was d best option as at d time we went 2 d polls.If we had more candidates 4 e.g,Nigerians wld have had a wider pool of candidates 2 choose from but this article reinforces my belief that there was something "soft & naive" about GEJ that his aides & staff took advantage of & ran constant rings around him.Imagine coming late 2 & closing early frm work in d villa under GEJ?His staff knew he had no ballz...

You are totally right, at times ones kindness can be taken for weakness.

1 Like

Re: ‘The Buhari-Effect’ Heats Up Aso Rock- Daily Trust by zicoflex(m): 10:26am On Sep 13, 2015
[quote author=eneji50 post=37956589]Can't believe I'm first to comment,I want to use this medium to thank Sai Baba for the 16hrs power supply I'm nw enjoying in my area on a daily basis,BuHari may u live long,MAY ALL UR HATERS CONFESS THEIR SINS and become a change agent,CERTIFIED EBIRA BOY

pple nw tnk nepa dem go soon reciv cus again let gv dm 3 day
Re: ‘The Buhari-Effect’ Heats Up Aso Rock- Daily Trust by deejayALFY(m): 10:33am On Sep 13, 2015
SAI BABA PMB..." The fear of PMB is the beginin of dedication to duty...

"You will always find him at his desk
between 8.00am and 9.00am. "... If he expects you at 11am and you come by 11.05, you are
on your own”. ..FOR ONCE I BLIEVE PMB WIL DELIVER EVEN MORE THAN HE HAS PROMISED AND ALSO SET A GOOD STANDARD FOR SUCCESSIVE ADMINSTRATION TO CONTIUE ON A PERFECT STRUCTUREs...

click like for BABA PMB...

share for the new change

2 Likes

Re: ‘The Buhari-Effect’ Heats Up Aso Rock- Daily Trust by Rotimi47: 10:41am On Sep 13, 2015
If true, it's a welcome development.
Re: ‘The Buhari-Effect’ Heats Up Aso Rock- Daily Trust by ozo13(m): 10:46am On Sep 13, 2015
Hmmm
Re: ‘The Buhari-Effect’ Heats Up Aso Rock- Daily Trust by bareal(m): 10:47am On Sep 13, 2015
Bjergtrolde:
The Buhari Effect, Body Language etc, that is how you describe or explain away a leader who is yet to achieve anything.
Its just like telling a man his child has got his eyebrows ie the child does not look anything like him.
What's this one saying? undecided
Re: ‘The Buhari-Effect’ Heats Up Aso Rock- Daily Trust by ozo13(m): 10:49am On Sep 13, 2015
eneji50:
Can't believe I'm first to comment,I want to use this medium to thank Sai Baba for the 16hrs power supply I'm nw enjoying in my area on a daily basis,BuHari may u live long,MAY ALL UR HATERS CONFESS THEIR SINS and become a change agent,CERTIFIED EBIRA BOY

Navo oooo
adai howfar
Re: ‘The Buhari-Effect’ Heats Up Aso Rock- Daily Trust by hardbody: 11:13am On Sep 13, 2015
tunwumi:
Better days lies ahead

Yeah with thousands waiting to collect their sack letters from banks as from next week. May the better days reach you or yours IJN
Re: ‘The Buhari-Effect’ Heats Up Aso Rock- Daily Trust by bareal(m): 11:14am On Sep 13, 2015
babafirst:
If na lie ,wear agbada go villa gate make u pretend to be oil contractor if u no go turn maigadi for the gate .Lol.Sai Baba!

Epic ...no mind him Big nose! na one of the flat heads

1 Like

Re: ‘The Buhari-Effect’ Heats Up Aso Rock- Daily Trust by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 13, 2015
God bless our President, Muhammad Buhari!
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria!
God strike all the haters and enemies of progress who are wailing from the defeat of the last elections!
Re: ‘The Buhari-Effect’ Heats Up Aso Rock- Daily Trust by K3son(m): 11:48am On Sep 13, 2015
BraniacX:

I accept the truth that punctuality is being returned to Aso rock civil service, same as i accept the truth that buhari is an unrepentant nepotic tribalist and that our economy is on the brink of a recession three months into his administration.

Question is, aren't you allergic to the real truth? :I\

I am not conerned with one being tribalistic or not as u said, in as much as he operates within the confine of the law.
We should be praying for positive result instead.

I dont know how good you are in issues of the economy, but i find it difficult to give in to your view.
Well like you said, it is just three months out of four years, just hope you 'll testify otherwise in due course.
Re: ‘The Buhari-Effect’ Heats Up Aso Rock- Daily Trust by BraniacX(m): 11:53am On Sep 13, 2015
K3son:

I am not conerned with one being tribalistic or not as u said, in as much as he operates within the confine of the law.
We should be praying for positive result instead.

I dont know how good you are in issues of the economy, but i find it difficult to give in to your view.
Well like you said, it is just three months out of four years, just hope you 'll testify otherwise in due course.

Am not an economic guru, but when the facts a laid before me, I make the right conclusions, and for now, fact is, buhari's inactivity and subtle neo-national policies have all but killed our economy
Re: ‘The Buhari-Effect’ Heats Up Aso Rock- Daily Trust by Azumy(f): 12:04pm On Sep 13, 2015
SirJeffry:
At the end of the long epistle, I still saw some names of "influencers".

No man is an island so Buhari's ears surely will need to trust some mouths. I like the part about members of Aso villa staff though, if it is TRUE(too many Liar Mohammeds) and sustained. undecided
u c ursef? Confusionist pray God change u 4 beta
Re: ‘The Buhari-Effect’ Heats Up Aso Rock- Daily Trust by Azumy(f): 12:06pm On Sep 13, 2015
Ioannes:
God bless our President, Muhammad Buhari!
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria!
God strike all the haters and enemies of progress who are wailing from the defeat of the last elections!
Ameeeeeen !!!!

1 Like

Re: ‘The Buhari-Effect’ Heats Up Aso Rock- Daily Trust by Azumy(f): 12:11pm On Sep 13, 2015
deejayALFY:
SAI BABA PMB..." The fear of PMB is the beginin of dedication to duty...

"You will always find him at his desk
between 8.00am and 9.00am. "... If he expects you at 11am and you come by 11.05, you are
on your own”. ..FOR ONCE I BLIEVE PMB WIL DELIVER EVEN MORE THAN HE HAS PROMISED AND ALSO SET A GOOD STANDARD FOR SUCCESSIVE ADMINSTRATION TO CONTIUE ON A PERFECT STRUCTUREs...

click like for BABA PMB...

share for the new change

oga u need not beg 4 lyk dey all noe itz true. Buh as u dey beg 4 lyk i go click 1 like 4 u. Lolzzz
Re: ‘The Buhari-Effect’ Heats Up Aso Rock- Daily Trust by rocoh(m): 12:13pm On Sep 13, 2015
What is truth?
Re: ‘The Buhari-Effect’ Heats Up Aso Rock- Daily Trust by nobeku: 12:18pm On Sep 13, 2015
KwoiZabo:
Goodluck was a listening President unlike Buhari that behaves as if he is the only one that has brains in his head and people are celebrating it. After 2 years people will know the effect of a 73yr old dulllard running a complex country like Nigeria in the 21st Century.
May all the fluid in your body be replaced by bile and anguish.. May it CRUSH you, Stretch you, permeate your whole circulatory system till it becomes a fountain of bitterness running over and over till your head spins... EKWENSU!!!!!!!!
Re: ‘The Buhari-Effect’ Heats Up Aso Rock- Daily Trust by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 13, 2015
This topic smells like lies. So mean under Jonathan they was no law and order? You mean the man had workers who were just joking around busy doing nothing? Abeg it's a lie! Yes because they may be have been closure between him and his workers that friendliness may had set in, doesn't mean his worker were not doing there jobs. Some of you people post nonsense and baseless news
Re: ‘The Buhari-Effect’ Heats Up Aso Rock- Daily Trust by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 13, 2015
The most important thing is that the same efficiency translates into development of Nigeria and betterment of every Nigerian. If not, all this na wash.
Re: ‘The Buhari-Effect’ Heats Up Aso Rock- Daily Trust by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 13, 2015
nobeku:
May all the fluid in your body be replaced by bile and anguish.. May it CRUSH you, Stretch you, permeate your whole circulatory system till it becomes a fountain of bitterness running over and over till your head spins... EKWENSU!!!!!!!!
may you suffer the same fate you that man. May your extent your family and love ones. May you die a slow painful dead. IDIOT
Re: ‘The Buhari-Effect’ Heats Up Aso Rock- Daily Trust by tunwumi: 12:39pm On Sep 13, 2015
hardbody:

Yeah with thousands waiting to collect their sack letters from banks as from next week. May the better days reach you or yours IJN

I'm sure the part of your bible with let thy will be done is missing.
Re: ‘The Buhari-Effect’ Heats Up Aso Rock- Daily Trust by ibrokola(m): 12:50pm On Sep 13, 2015
MrZachs:
I dey smell lie oooo--
Its because you have catarrh!
Re: ‘The Buhari-Effect’ Heats Up Aso Rock- Daily Trust by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 13, 2015
OK
Need anything from Jumia? Contact me now!
Re: ‘The Buhari-Effect’ Heats Up Aso Rock- Daily Trust by EasternLionn: 1:44pm On Sep 13, 2015
Initial Gra Gra
iGG
Re: ‘The Buhari-Effect’ Heats Up Aso Rock- Daily Trust by MrHighSea: 4:04pm On Sep 13, 2015
Makes me rmber Crusoe effect
Re: ‘The Buhari-Effect’ Heats Up Aso Rock- Daily Trust by babafirst(m): 4:42pm On Sep 13, 2015
bareal:

Epic ...no mind him Big nose! na one of the flat heads
lol
Re: ‘The Buhari-Effect’ Heats Up Aso Rock- Daily Trust by FRANKOXY(m): 5:33pm On Sep 13, 2015
GOOD FOR MY COUNTRY.
Re: ‘The Buhari-Effect’ Heats Up Aso Rock- Daily Trust by Opinedecandid(m): 8:13pm On Sep 13, 2015
MrIncrediible:

What do you know about the Nigerian Economy?

I know what some certificateless, NEPA Certificate-holders don't know, including you.
Re: ‘The Buhari-Effect’ Heats Up Aso Rock- Daily Trust by MrIncrediible(m): 8:23pm On Sep 13, 2015
Opinedecandid:

I know what some certificateless, NEPA Certificate-holders don't know, including you.
Is that the answer to my question?? You're the certificate-less dullard!!
Re: ‘The Buhari-Effect’ Heats Up Aso Rock- Daily Trust by Opinedecandid(m): 9:39pm On Sep 13, 2015
aguiyi2:
. Who brought the economy to this sorry state?

I used to think there is a direct correlation between Aso Rock and Nigeria's economy.

Could u keep trying to convince me otherwise?
Re: ‘The Buhari-Effect’ Heats Up Aso Rock- Daily Trust by nobeku: 9:57pm On Sep 13, 2015
Bigmillz:
may you suffer the same fate you that man. May your extent your family and love ones. May you die a slow painful dead. IDIOT
SLOWPOKE!Feeding off the garbage education your family struggled to give you...Stay away from the blackboard.. EWU!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness / Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" / Lagos Commences Issuance Of Official Statements In Yoruba, Egun & English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.