Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) (11448 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo Visits The Wailing Wall Jerusalem And Garden Of Gethsamane / Femi Gbajabiamila Gives Keke, Motorcycles To Members Of His Constituency / Umahi Presents 2016 Prado Suvs To Members Of House Of Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:06am On Sep 13, 2015
'I didn't leave Nairaland forum because of bully-wanabes'

Nairaland is a community that has provided me the platform to share my thought on issues and advocate for better governance of our country. I left Nairaland for some reasons; chief of which was to re-define myself, do some retrospection and extend my frontiers to other social networks (Facebook and Twitter). Unfortunately, I suffered a major setback on Facebook courtesy some pained APC fans. On twitter I am doing just fine. Another reason was an issue I raised to my friend and Founder/Admin of NL which in his own wisdom was ignored.

Before leaving Nairaland, I first sought advice and opinion from some close friends. Virtually ALL of them objected to my exit. After I left, some people privately inquired to know why I left and moved for my comeback, I turned down their request. Nevertheless, they still showed me unwavering support. However, I realised that though my exit offered me the time and privilege to establish myself on other fronts, it was clearly not accepted by the people that have always stood by me and other members of the patriotic Wailing family here on NL. As a prospective public servant, I live for the society and not for myself. On this note, I have decided to rescind my earlier decision and return to Nairaland(my primary e-constituency).

Though back to NL, I shall continue to tweet on my twitter handle and post on my FB page. I wish that my return do not NL may spark controversy because I am focused on promoting good governance for the good of Nigerians which Buhari led government continue to neglect. I shall not be distracted.

My sincere apology to all those that felt let-down by my earlier decision to quit. I also apologise to the PDP family that felt abandoned by my earlier decision. To those that continued to support me even in my absence, MAY God Almighty bless you RICHLY. God Knows that I shall forever remain indebted to you.

I'm ending this piece by reiterating my allegiance to the patriotic aspiration of Nigerians and the Peoples Democratic Party.

May God Bless Us All

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 13, 2015

Your life must be so boring that you only get attention or feel important on nairaland....

111 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by eleko1: 7:07am On Sep 13, 2015
We thought u don follow Ur mentor pa Bode George go exile.@ least the public are free from Ur 'lunatic display' lamentation/epistle U kal analysis while U are away.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by boman2014: 7:08am On Sep 13, 2015
grin grin grin
wanaBEEE

GO KILL URSEF , FOOL

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 13, 2015
Same happened to many, yours truly inclusive.

Welcome back bro. cool

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by AWONEYAN(m): 7:09am On Sep 13, 2015
Some of the energy been expresed on attacking and defending politicians/looter who care less about you (if they do at all) can be used to do something more reasonable with ones life.

I was a keen follower of your post, when you tagged GEJ led by PDP as corrupt and non performing. And you were staging a NL campaign for MohD Buhari as a saint and the most viable option to defeat GEJ...infact you named him. "PEOPLE'S GENERAL" before APC, presidential primary election and when he won. Your post on His victory and his past records has a lot of Likes on Nairaland. Infact you threw a chalenge and said this is the final coffin to PDP.

I noticed a deviation after Buhari refused to go on public debate on air, and you raised a post saying "THEY SHOULD NOT MISLEAD PEOPLE'S GENERAL". After that,this idea of you switching camp on "PROTECTION GROUND" came up. My self and some colleagues at my office (who also unwind with NL happenings) were confused
As what is the basis for this guys' previous stand, is it about. A better Nigeria. Or personal recognition or Financial rewards. Its was later the issue of Promise offer of PA to SA,which you have debunked (only God knows the truth)

But after wards your post on GMB was suprising, imagine askin to change Nigeria after 30days,...finding errors in his commencement of ogoni cleaning plane...e.t.c
Then 2 weeks ago you said you are quiting NL...of course most pple said you can not .....so am not suprised to see you back

Brother you are welcome back...but please consistency is a virtue! The beauty of democracy is opposition, but let's do it with sincerety and fairness. Some of us are not offline members of any political party, but we trust God for a better Nigeria. We have nothing to gain financialy from either APC or PDP...all we want is steady power supply,security, end of Bokoandrams scourge,good roads,job security and employment.

Come to think of it,none of dia children defend them here,as at yesterday Tomiwa Fayose was flauting a new Porsche on instagram, we will be here claiming they our role model....

Anyway it depends on what the interest is
Is it. About Nigeria and good governance. Or financial gains and ego.

133 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by MrIncrediible(m): 7:11am On Sep 13, 2015
Of course you were gonna come back. With the way you carry this NL matter on your head, one is forced to believe this is the only place you get attention in your whole life.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by PentiumPro(f): 7:12am On Sep 13, 2015
Fool!
You've realized that no where on the cyberspace is like NL where your fellow edioots and fans can insult public officials openly on your posts.
We saw how FB messed you closing your account that you intended using to insult the govt.
Seun need to shut this ediot too out of NL forever.
A dog will always go back to it vomit.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by Henrypraise: 7:12am On Sep 13, 2015
U ar welcome bak Barcanista, how eva, d issue wit gud governance shud not be debated only on d podium of APC n Buhari, I will want u to focus ur energy on makin/ givin useful suggestion to pdp on how to stage a come bak n how to to sustain d come bak tru gud governance in d states de now govern. I don't knw ur age brackets but d old folks in pdp shud be wiped out n relegated to d seats of spectators n godfathers while young vibrant youths shud be engaged to stir d rudder of d party.

Else no matta d amount of come bak u n pdp want to stage on social media n political scene will be successful.

Welcome bak Barca, I honestly missed ur post n m sure most of d apc fans did.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by Dcomrade(m): 7:12am On Sep 13, 2015
Waiting for the attackers to attack your person and not the message....while I watch from close range. cheesy

Waiting for passingshot counter thread grin
More like D return of the El classico cheesy grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by kenny987(f): 7:13am On Sep 13, 2015
Welcome back!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by abat4real37(f): 7:13am On Sep 13, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
'I didn't leave Nairaland forum because of bully-wanabes'

Nairaland is a community that has provided me the platform to share my thought on issues and advocate for better governance of our country. I left Nairaland for some reasons; chief of which was to re-define myself, do some retrospection and extend my frontiers to other social networks (Facebook and Twitter). Unfortunately, I suffered a major setback on Facebook courtesy some pained APC fans. On twitter I am doing just fine. Another reason was an issue I raised to my friend and Founder/Admin of NL which in his own wisdom was ignored.

Before leaving Nairaland, I first sought advice and opinion from some close friends. Virtually ALL of them objected to my exit. After I left, some people privately inquired to know why I left and moved for my comeback, I turned down their request. Nevertheless, they still showed me unwavering support. However, I realised that though my exit offered me the time and privilege to establish myself on other fronts, it was clearly not accepted by the people that have always stood by me and other members of the patriotic Wailing family here on NL. As a prospective public servant, I live for the society and not for myself. On this note, I have decided to rescind my earlier decision and return to Nairaland(my primary e-constituency).

Though back to NL, I shall continue to tweet on my twitter handle and post on my FB page. I wish that my return do not NL may spark controversy because I am focused on promoting good governance for the good of Nigerians which Buhari led government continue to neglect. I shall not be distracted.

My sincere apology to all those that felt let-down by my earlier decision to quit. I also apologise to the PDP family that felt abandoned by my earlier decision. To those that continued to support me even in my absence, MAY God Almighty bless you RICHLY. God Knows that I shall forever remain indebted to you.

I'm ending this piece by reiterating my allegiance to the patriotic aspiration of Nigerians and the Peoples Democratic Party.

May God Bless Us All
I though you will remain a guest, not knowing that you will come back as a member

5 Likes

Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by Idrismusty97(m): 7:14am On Sep 13, 2015
Seems you aren't getting enough attention outside Nairaland. Your life revolves around Nairaland. Please Seun do your best to keep this forum alive or you could send a jobless desperate attention seeker to his early grave.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:14am On Sep 13, 2015
SirJeffry:
Same happened to many, yours truly inclusive.

Welcome back bro. cool
Ooooops, well I guess we need GEJ's committee to look into that and Buhari to probe why people have been reversing decisions to quit.

Thanks man for the welcome back! May PDP never lose grip of Nairaland

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by dat9jaguy(m): 7:14am On Sep 13, 2015
Very inconsistent fellow.I pity the people who have to depend on you.

22 Likes

Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by andresia(m): 7:15am On Sep 13, 2015
heheheheheheheh...

who ever takes a charlatan serious?

9 Likes

Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 13, 2015
Is this the real or fake bastardnísta?

3 Likes

Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by Dcomrade(m): 7:16am On Sep 13, 2015
PentiumPro:
Fool!
You've realized that no where on the cyberspace is like NL where your fellow edioots and fans can insult public officials openly on your posts.
We saw how FB messed you closing your account that you intended using to insult the govt.

One spoted grin

11 Likes

Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by MrIncrediible(m): 7:17am On Sep 13, 2015
Dcomrade:
Waiting for the attackers to attack your person and not the message ....while I watch from close range.
Bros what's the message of this thread??

30 Likes

Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by M4gunners: 7:17am On Sep 13, 2015
You are welcome back bro.The wailing must continue.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by iykedare(m): 7:18am On Sep 13, 2015
PentiumPro:
Fool!

Calm down. Why are you this abusive? Did he fvck and dump your mum? Be a lady or rather pretend to be one.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 13, 2015
You did the right thing

APC zombies will be real mad grin

8 Likes

Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by Lushore1: 7:18am On Sep 13, 2015
Enough already!, dont you have better things in your life to care about?. I suggest you should go and get marry, have kids or probably adopt a Dog OR why in God name would anyone seek so much validation online?.....smh.

Just an advise bro.

25 Likes

Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by PentiumPro(f): 7:19am On Sep 13, 2015
MrIncrediible:

The message is clear, lack of conviction always influence easily by ephemeral circumstances !

3 Likes

Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:19am On Sep 13, 2015
kenny987:
Welcome back!
Thanks my dear sister.

Why are members of the Lying Liars feeling so pained and disappointed? You guys (lying liars) should take a pill and brace up for intellectual discussions...

Cc: Truckpusher, Dunsman, Erunz Tomakint, Anonimi Mizmycoli firefire Hinwazaka etc

9 Likes

Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by eleko1: 7:20am On Sep 13, 2015
True talk.
MrIncrediible:
Of course you were gonna come back. With the way you carry this NL matter on your head, one is forced to believe this is the only place you get attention in your whole life.

1 Like

Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 13, 2015
So boredom has made you return to nairaland....I aint sure this is the real barcanista though, who be Tonye for your monicker?.........

4 Likes

Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by PentiumPro(f): 7:22am On Sep 13, 2015
iykedare:

Calm down. Why are you this abusive? Did he fvck and dump your mum? Be a lady or rather pretend to be one.
Another ediotic wailer!

18 Likes

Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by Dcomrade(m): 7:23am On Sep 13, 2015
MrIncrediible:

That he's back....grin

4 Likes

Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:23am On Sep 13, 2015
WhiteTechnology:
You did the right thing

APC zombies will be real mad grin
Whitie my boss, thanks for the words. As for our APC brothers, I thought they must have 'changed' by now in line with their mantra

4 Likes

Re: Back To Nairaland: Message To Members Of The Wailing Family(barcanista) by CyberWolf: 7:23am On Sep 13, 2015
angry ..You didn't have to leave in the first place, but as you've left, if I were you, I won't come back again. It's difficult for people to take you serious with this kind of unstable attitude. Anyway, welcome back!!! ...That's if you won't leave again sad sad angry

23 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Ministers, Twitter Yet To Begin Talks On Ban / Buhari To Leave For Spain On State Visit / Lagos Task Force Impounds 35 Vehicles, Demolishes Shanties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.