Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,182 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Who Has Gotten Offer With Moboboost? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Has Gotten Offer With Moboboost? (618 Views)

Finally, FG To Begin Payments Of 5k To Unemployed. Who Has Gotten The Form? / Should I Accept or reject this Job offer With A Telecom? / I Have Finally Gotten A Better And Permanent Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Gotten Offer With Moboboost? by Malawii: 8:53am On Sep 13, 2015
Hi guyz,please who had heard from this IT firm or has gotten any info about their advert so far. I just wnt to knw if some got the offer.
Re: Who Has Gotten Offer With Moboboost? by SylarsMcQuins: 9:31am On Sep 13, 2015
They called for me sumtym bck, its ws kinda an interview and salary ws to be 20k plus commission.

After the call the guy said he ws gonna mail me the other details on wen to start buh bros till nw natyn Man.
Re: Who Has Gotten Offer With Moboboost? by ishaq062(m): 12:12pm On Sep 13, 2015
I also I heard from them. I gave some info but since them I nver hear from the guy again . I hope to hear frm them soon
Re: Who Has Gotten Offer With Moboboost? by ishaq062(m): 12:15pm On Sep 13, 2015
SylarsMcQuins:
They called for me sumtym bck, its ws kinda an interview and salary ws to be 20k plus commission.

After the call the guy said he ws gonna mail me the other details on wen to start buh bros till nw natyn Man.

did u call the guy may there are som reasons
Re: Who Has Gotten Offer With Moboboost? by Olalekanbanky1(m): 5:12am On Sep 14, 2015
I got the call and now working with dem.. Kinda 'work-from-home' job

(1) (Reply)

The 50/50 Law / Thread For Jobs In Warri / Jobs In Nigeria Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.