Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Seyi Shay Parties With Friends In London.. [photos] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Shay Parties With Friends In London.. [photos] (1202 Views)

Duncan Mighty Parties With Ladies In Underwear Dress (photo) / Hushpuppi Parties With Peter Okoye "Mr P". Washes His Legs With Champagne / Gifty Parties With Falz The Bahd Guy (Photos/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Shay Parties With Friends In London.. [photos] by Airforce1(m): 9:14am On Sep 13, 2015
Music star Seyi Shay was hosted by entertainment entrepreneur SMADE at his London Friday nights event ‘SMADE Fridays’.

http://www.bellanaija.com/2015/09/13/seyi-shay-enjoys-a-fun-night-out-with-friends-in-london/

Re: Seyi Shay Parties With Friends In London.. [photos] by Airforce1(m): 9:16am On Sep 13, 2015
I posted the first photo of her friend for a reason
Re: Seyi Shay Parties With Friends In London.. [photos] by INTROVERT(f): 9:18am On Sep 13, 2015
^^^^^
Re: Seyi Shay Parties With Friends In London.. [photos] by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 13, 2015
Ok
Re: Seyi Shay Parties With Friends In London.. [photos] by funlord(m): 9:28am On Sep 13, 2015
undecided
Airforce1:

Instead of you to be in a studio somewhere in eko being creative you are busy posting meaningless photos of d listers from u.k parties! At this rate you will have white hair before your demo ever comes out!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Shay Parties With Friends In London.. [photos] by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 13, 2015
THOSE FALLEN B**BS....

MTWEEEEW

The man above is mean.. Chai. . Demo! grin
Re: Seyi Shay Parties With Friends In London.. [photos] by Airforce1(m): 9:32am On Sep 13, 2015
funlord:
undecided

Instead of you to be in a studio somewhere in eko being creative you are busy posting meaningless photos of d listers from u.k parties! At this rate you will have white hair before your demo ever comes out!

I've done my home work already before loggin on

My 2nd, 3rd, and 4th singles dropping on October 28th 2015.

You don't expect me to be in the studio all the time.

Even God ha to take some days off while creating the world.

And for your information, I GOT SHOW TONIGHT..
Trust me to feed you guys with photos

Thank you.

Airforce!
Re: Seyi Shay Parties With Friends In London.. [photos] by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 13, 2015
Airforce1:
BraLess

(1) (Reply)

2face And Wife Basketmouth And Rotimi Ameachi Steps Out In Style / Yinka Ayefele Injured By Daredevil Thugs In Ondo State, 15 Others Hurt / Photos From Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's Birthday Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.