Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,184 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

COOL, Check Out This Ferrari Used To Pick Up Nnamdi Kanu From Airport - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COOL, Check Out This Ferrari Used To Pick Up Nnamdi Kanu From Airport (5844 Views)

Kenneth Ugochukwu Asks Court To Arrest, Repatriate Nnamdi Kanu From UK / Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing / "You Can't Stop Nnamdi Kanu From Holding A Rally In Lagos" - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: COOL, Check Out This Ferrari Used To Pick Up Nnamdi Kanu From Airport by blackmantis: 7:41pm On Sep 13, 2015
fruitfulBROTHER:
dont mind them
i wonder how people use to think oo. Someone will just come here and post car and say nonsense and THINK that nairaland are fools to believe his idiotic write up. I have seen the car where is the nnamdi and the airport

Many Nairalanders can believe anything just post any rubbish like how you saw Jay z hawking gala in Lagos and u will see someone complaining why he chose Lagos instead of Abuja
Re: COOL, Check Out This Ferrari Used To Pick Up Nnamdi Kanu From Airport by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 13, 2015
grin grin

Re: COOL, Check Out This Ferrari Used To Pick Up Nnamdi Kanu From Airport by xmich(m): 10:22pm On Sep 13, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:
. Where is your massob and uwazirike? Uwazirike is living large, your Oga is already living off gullible yeeboes that are donating to Biafra
And how does that concern you,money ours,I Biafran,uwazurike biafran so how does the money we gave to him concern you onye agbugba

(1) (2) (Reply)

NDA Go On Bombing Spree After DSS Announced Arrest Of NDA Members. / Barr. Ify Morah, Others Enlisted In PDP Presidential Campaign Council / Is Nigeria Really The Gaint Of Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.