Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

NDA Go On Bombing Spree After DSS Announced Arrest Of NDA Members. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDA Go On Bombing Spree After DSS Announced Arrest Of NDA Members. (5837 Views)

Gowon Commissioning First Graduands Of NDA 50 Years Ago (Throwback Photos) / Fayose Personally Drives Apostle Suleman To His Hotel Room After DSS Saga. Pics / Adeniyi Ademola Withdraws From Dasuki’s Trial After DSS Raid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

NDA Go On Bombing Spree After DSS Announced Arrest Of NDA Members. by Sunnynwa: 4:29am On Jul 03, 2016
Thought they had a ceasefire agreement? We're they angered by the DSS?

Re: NDA Go On Bombing Spree After DSS Announced Arrest Of NDA Members. by Nobody: 4:31am On Jul 03, 2016
I was discussing with a friend on Thursday evening that this NDA guys is like their bullets has finished, we no longer have such bombing of flows station.. But I told him to expect them this weekend based on their operandi system. Was thinking that they are into negotiation with FG.....

We need perfect leaders that can handle this situation very well.
I pray for my country

I am giving Chukwu Okike praise for my first time in front page after many years of registration.
I will be glad if all 5%will like my post ..
And I implore Chukwu Okike to help our President to take us to the promised land..
proudly 5%

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDA Go On Bombing Spree After DSS Announced Arrest Of NDA Members. by maryjan8(f): 4:33am On Jul 03, 2016
Hmm
Re: NDA Go On Bombing Spree After DSS Announced Arrest Of NDA Members. by UmuEri(m): 4:35am On Jul 03, 2016
gringringringringringringringringrin

Lagos-Ibadan One Nijiriya chanters will be like cry cry cry

16 Likes

Re: NDA Go On Bombing Spree After DSS Announced Arrest Of NDA Members. by taiwokyle(m): 4:36am On Jul 03, 2016
But wetin dis pipu want nw
Re: NDA Go On Bombing Spree After DSS Announced Arrest Of NDA Members. by Sunnynwa: 4:38am On Jul 03, 2016
taiwokyle:
But wetin dis pipu want nw

I think they are angry that security agencies are continuing to harass them when there was supposed to be a ceasefire. Both parties should quickly come to a truce IMO.

8 Likes

Re: NDA Go On Bombing Spree After DSS Announced Arrest Of NDA Members. by chrisifeanyi: 4:38am On Jul 03, 2016
Bubu should do something fast.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDA Go On Bombing Spree After DSS Announced Arrest Of NDA Members. by taiwokyle(m): 4:43am On Jul 03, 2016
But they should face the people in power sir, the poor masses are the ones suffering from there attacks.
Sunnynwa:

I think they are angry that security agencies are continuing to harass them when there was supposed to be a ceasefire. Both parties should quickly come to a truce IMO.

1 Like

Re: NDA Go On Bombing Spree After DSS Announced Arrest Of NDA Members. by deathmen12: 4:46am On Jul 03, 2016
hmmm, wat is all this? after all the arrest, all the abeg and all d negotiation! we will nt take this, we wil kill them all in sum persons voice, before when we see (NDA) we know is nigeria defence academy but right now when u see (NDA) every body will shout niger delta avengers...even google too has forgoting nigeria defence academy. O GOD HELP US

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDA Go On Bombing Spree After DSS Announced Arrest Of NDA Members. by Nobody: 4:46am On Jul 03, 2016
kwatinu.......by d tym dey paralize everytin thre eyes go clear.
Re: NDA Go On Bombing Spree After DSS Announced Arrest Of NDA Members. by Sunnynwa: 4:50am On Jul 03, 2016
iamfroshsylver:
kwatinu.......by d tym dey paralize everytin thre eyes go clear.

Everybody eyes go clear.

11 Likes

Re: NDA Go On Bombing Spree After DSS Announced Arrest Of NDA Members. by Igbiboi: 4:51am On Jul 03, 2016
Yorubas oya tell them what they are doing to their lands...

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDA Go On Bombing Spree After DSS Announced Arrest Of NDA Members. by Barackmeringo: 5:07am On Jul 03, 2016
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: NDA Go On Bombing Spree After DSS Announced Arrest Of NDA Members. by Agromuda(m): 5:11am On Jul 03, 2016
DSS no try 4 information management. Must they announce dat 2 of the NDA members closed to Tompolo has been arrested?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDA Go On Bombing Spree After DSS Announced Arrest Of NDA Members. by hucienda: 5:24am On Jul 03, 2016
mehn ... thought these guys had hung their boots ... five strikes within 24 hours.

DSS don vex these guys with their propaganda ... so dem decide remind us say dem still dey very much around ...

14 Likes

Re: NDA Go On Bombing Spree After DSS Announced Arrest Of NDA Members. by Rose2014: 5:29am On Jul 03, 2016
Igbiboi:

grin grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDA Go On Bombing Spree After DSS Announced Arrest Of NDA Members. by SeverusSnape(m): 5:31am On Jul 03, 2016
Buhari see your life??

This is what happens when you appoint incompetent people to head agencies, The Daura secret service (DSS) is a disgrace to intelligence agencies worldwide. Very loudmouthed and indiscreet, Just to please their boss the dullard and his zombie followers. In fact, NDA already said those people arrested aren't their men, I saw it in the news yesterday.

25 Likes

Re: NDA Go On Bombing Spree After DSS Announced Arrest Of NDA Members. by Candyrain(m): 5:40am On Jul 03, 2016
The Avengers don vex.
Oh boi, see bombing.

North get ready to use more children as collateral for food. South West get ready to carry more of ur neighbour's food dats still on fire or u attend uninvited parties.

Choiii e don red

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDA Go On Bombing Spree After DSS Announced Arrest Of NDA Members. by COOLDK(m): 5:44am On Jul 03, 2016
[size=16pt] We are all the Architect of our problems. Nobody holy pass in Nigeria matter, from the politicians to common masses to social media users.
We create unnecessary ethnicity and regional bad bloods through our comments. May God help us but We need to help ourselves first
[/size]

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDA Go On Bombing Spree After DSS Announced Arrest Of NDA Members. by kuuljay(m): 5:53am On Jul 03, 2016
Nigeria as we knew....

5 Likes

Re: NDA Go On Bombing Spree After DSS Announced Arrest Of NDA Members. by vincent10(m): 5:54am On Jul 03, 2016
Nigeria has failed
Re: NDA Go On Bombing Spree After DSS Announced Arrest Of NDA Members. by Vendoor(f): 5:59am On Jul 03, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Buhari see your life??

This is what happens when you appoint incompetent people to head agencies, The Daura secret service (DSS) is a disgrace to intelligent agencies worldwide. Very loudmouthed and indiscreet, Just to please their boss the dullard and his zombie followers. In fact, NDA already said those people arrested aren't their men, I saw it in the news yesterday.

True Talk!

4 Likes

Re: NDA Go On Bombing Spree After DSS Announced Arrest Of NDA Members. by Beadex1(m): 6:00am On Jul 03, 2016
This Is just De beginning.....blow up everything afterall noting really worked before....... We Niger deltas have been pushed far To the wall.

8 Likes

Re: NDA Go On Bombing Spree After DSS Announced Arrest Of NDA Members. by TheNewIbadan: 6:03am On Jul 03, 2016
UmuEri:
gringringringringringringringringrin

Lagos-Ibadan One Nijiriya chanters will be like cry cry cry

[size=18pt]How does this one concern the SW again? Why do you ibos thinking supporting terrorism concerns Ibadan and Lagos' development?

Worry about the Fulani showdown in Enugu.[/size]

4 Likes

Re: NDA Go On Bombing Spree After DSS Announced Arrest Of NDA Members. by TheNewIbadan: 6:04am On Jul 03, 2016
Igbiboi:

Ibo.

1 Like

Re: NDA Go On Bombing Spree After DSS Announced Arrest Of NDA Members. by TheNewIbadan: 6:05am On Jul 03, 2016
14june:
I was discussing with a friend on Thursday evening that this NDA guys is like their bullets has finished, we no longer have such bombing of flows station.. But I told him to expect them this weekend based on their operandi system. Was thinking that they are into negotiation with FG.....

We need perfect leaders that can handle this situation very well.
I pray for my country

I am giving Chukwu Okike praise for my first time in front page after many years of registration.
I will be glad if all 5%will like my post ..
And I implore Chukwu Okike to help our President to take us to the promised land..
proudly 5%

FG shouldn't negotiate with terrorists.
We all suffer.
Proudly 95%

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDA Go On Bombing Spree After DSS Announced Arrest Of NDA Members. by MrObontami(m): 6:07am On Jul 03, 2016
kuuljay:
Nigeria as we knew....

funny pixxxx hahaha cheesy
Re: NDA Go On Bombing Spree After DSS Announced Arrest Of NDA Members. by TheNewIbadan: 6:07am On Jul 03, 2016
Candyrain:
The Avengers don vex.
Oh boi, see bombing.

North get ready to use more children as collateral for food. South West get ready to carry more of ur neighbour's food dats still on fire or u attend uninvited parties.

Choiii e don red

E be like say that Yoruba party thread pain you. I understand. Biggest clapback on NL grin

7 Likes

Re: NDA Go On Bombing Spree After DSS Announced Arrest Of NDA Members. by TheNewIbadan: 6:09am On Jul 03, 2016
hucienda:
mehn ... thought these guys had hung their boots ... five strikes within 24 hours.

DSS don vex these guys with their propaganda ... so dem decide remind us say dem still dey very much around ...

Just 5 attacks? With IPOB's help, I'm sure they can triple it.
They should think about moving their attacks to the SE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDA Go On Bombing Spree After DSS Announced Arrest Of NDA Members. by Jay542(m): 6:10am On Jul 03, 2016
vincent10:
Nigeria has failed
Nigeria is failing #PresentContinuous cry
Re: NDA Go On Bombing Spree After DSS Announced Arrest Of NDA Members. by Nobody: 6:11am On Jul 03, 2016
vincent10:
Nigeria has failed

pass or F9

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ipob Members Troops Out In Thousands To Protest / "Africa Is More Of God's Chosen Continent" Says Russia's Vladimir Putin / Tinubu, Finally Emerged As The Winner..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.